Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 82. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
I hope the future of ICO is getting better, in terms of platforms, tokens and projects they provide. at the moment there are some scamers in ICO, but there are still many ICO are still good, in terms of project and team that they make. #CMIIW
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
ICOs are here to stay. They will replace IPOs Shocked. Real businesses with ICOs will be recognized as IPOs. ICOs with ideas for future business development will be uprooted from Blockchain and moved to a different field. Within a couple of years, IPOs will disappear. ICOs and Blockchain will reign the business world.
Activity: 92
April 08, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

I don't think it will die in 2018 becuase it's the easiest way to raise money for sturtups.  Cool   But states will make every effort to restrict this possibility for ordinary non-accredited investors. but I m sure The market will boom in the future
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
As much as there are scammers in ICO's, I still think there are very genuine ones. In fact, the world today is filled with a lot of fake people but it doesn't mean there are no good people in it. ICO's won't die because of the scammers. Instead, technologies will be developed to be able to detect a scam ICO's
Activity: 98
April 08, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
i dont think it would be. because there are many project going to be born with some great plans and milestones combined with professionals team. ICO is something which continously revolutioning and cannot stop that easily.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
i do not think ico will die. As ideas grow, ICOs will grow. in my opinion ICO will never die. actually will increase day by day.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
April 08, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
No way. ICOs are still in there infancy. The sphere just need some more legal recognition in order to form the rules and attract bigger investments.
Activity: 194
Merit: 14
April 08, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
Most countries are moving towards ICO regulation.
The ICO must correspond it.
As it is, the cost of ICO will be very high like IPO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 08, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
It will not die. But there will be fewer ICO. When you have an idea and you have no fund to running it. You must have an ICO to raise fund.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
I think that in the near future investors will understand that most ICOs will not meet their expectations for the final product. Then the market will calm down somewhat.
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
I think that people will understand that ICO is similar to any other investment and needs a careful and thorough study on the project they want to invest in.
Now most "ICO investors" are just gambling. It can be easily seen on the comments to some ICO threads that many of them even do not read WhitePaper and T&C sheet... but still invest...
Activity: 518
April 08, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
ICO will not die this year but it will be harder to raise money thanks to scammers who ruined the image of crypto business. Market will be more regulated and it will continue to live.

Those ICOs that will survive due to their great programs and cool teams will let people getting much profit. Yes, many scammers will have to leave the market - now these projects will be strictly controlled.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
April 08, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
On the contrary, the ICO is just starting a permanent job which is already 100% likely to give its positive results in the end
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 08, 2018, 09:13:09 AM
ICOs will not die by 2018, but they are tougher managed by countries that accept ICO releases. Korea is currently issuing ICO rules for an organization. They will meet all the requirements needed to issue an ICO project.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
I am sure that the ICO will continue to grow for a very long time I mean the development and the constant emergence of new projects
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
of course I hope not! and I am very surprised by the messages above that it is time for the ICO to cease to exist. on the contrary, I see it as a potential for developing and establishing stronger market positions. I am sure that soon it will be possible to completely trust and use crypto.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
I think ICO has a great future. and we will see many more projects. I don't think the ICO will close
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 08, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
Of course not.Now there are a lot of really decent and interesting projects that show prospects for future years
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:57:07 AM
I don't think they will die in 2018 or in future , because there  are  so many good project coming out from ICO, and some of them are truly great projects. just have good skill to choose good one for your investment.
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
April 08, 2018, 07:45:13 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Haha  Smiley  A hidden way to advertise kickcity.io?

Anyway, I was attracted by the hot topic. "It requires great resources" > To which extent great? If you already have great resources, there's no need for fund raising.
Pages:
Jump to: