Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 81. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
Most of the companies would not even start without conducting a successful ICO, and bounty hunters would be pretty much useless with lesser to nothing bounties come up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
ICO will still be one of the best sources of income, participating in a good ico will surely help us to have a big amount of money. If there is any expectation at all concerning ICO, we are going to see more ICO coming to cryptocurrency market to raise fund. ICO is a brilliant way to raise fund for the project that might be rejected by the mainstream.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
No way
Crypto just started to grow. There are many ICO projects scam. But good ICOs will exist and there will be other ICOs that will be created based on good technology and a large community. I think the ICO will remain in the next 10 years
Activity: 100
April 09, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
I think ICO will not die in 2018, indeed the government in a country to make a special regulation on ICO, so it is not easy to happen fraud
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
April 09, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
I do not think that the system will be crush in the near future, especially in 2018. This is an excellent tool for attracting investment. An excellent tool for creating a token liquidity.The attraction of funds in the traditional market is much more difficult.

Just curious. How did you gain control of this account? You are not the original owner of this account, Mr. Ethan Mckibben?
Activity: 19
April 08, 2018, 06:25:31 PM
many ico in 2018 will fail. I'm sure of this. many are meaningless projects.
Activity: 97
April 08, 2018, 06:20:37 PM
I don't think that ICO will die,likewise it will be transformed and grow much stronger throughout the year. Cryptocurrency is the major source of making profit. It's really a matter of when, not if, listing of additional cryptocurrency futures on over the counter exchanges will take place. Well, I think digital assets have plenty of room for growth. However, the crypto space won't be without its challenges.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 08, 2018, 05:26:57 PM
Yes there a lot of scum in ICO sphere and many project will die but not all
There are  good and promising projects
Yep I participated in the Kickcity and now waiting for token distribution
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 08, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
my answer is "NO" even if they ban it , some people will still find a way to invest and earn money thru it. not all ICO will survive but 80% will become shitcoin
Of course, if you determined that no part of Yoko companies are fraudulent projects, and some simply can not develop, because either they did not raise sufficient funds from the investor, or the development team is very weak. Proceeding from this, a very small percentage of the ico company will get things done.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 04:19:06 PM
my answer is "NO" even if they ban it , some people will still find a way to invest and earn money thru it. not all ICO will survive but 80% will become shitcoin
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 08, 2018, 04:17:08 PM
When the market fell the popularity of projects also fell very much. I think if the market starts to grow, then the projects will become popular again and there will be even more
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 08, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
In 2018, ICO will not die. But, I think it will be a difficult year for crypto. This year began not very well and it means that people are afraid to go into the world of crypto now.
Activity: 40
April 08, 2018, 04:06:53 PM
Will ICO die in 2018?? Everyone its 2018. Still many ICO. So many scammers. So many fake ICO. Every ICO can make many effort to improve their ICO. Improve their whitepaper. Their websites. Their projects. So people can invest to a good, experienced and successful project. ICO will stay if it want to stay. And if they have great ideas to prove and to use for making the world a better place.
Activity: 204
April 08, 2018, 04:01:51 PM
I think that idea of ICO is revolutionary. Of course it will work well only if you reasonably use it. Every innovation leads to the fact that some people try to find the way to cash in on it.
Activity: 200
April 08, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
Why should ICO die? There will always be new start-ups and developments. They demand money. Now it is very easy to find them. Investors multiply their investments, developers make their projects.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
In my opinion it will be more difficult for projects to raise money, but the best and the most solid of them will still reach their hardcaps without any problems.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
As much as there are scammers in ICO's, I still think there are very genuine ones. In fact, the world today is filled with a lot of fake people but it doesn't mean there are no good people in it. ICO's won't die because of the scammers. Instead, technologies will be developed to be able to detect a scam ICO's
It would be great to see such solutions to to detect a scam ICO's. I've seen several similar projects. But according to Murphy's law, they turned out to be a scam after the sell stage of ICO  Undecided
Activity: 50
April 08, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
I think, no. ICO's are just starting to rise because this is the year of ICOs and many are participating in it such as the investors and bounty participants. It's very impossible for the ICOs to die because it is already known by almost every people in the forum.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
April 08, 2018, 12:10:32 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I believe and hope that there will be more strict rules for ICOs, people better keep their BTC instead of giving away their BTC for some coins that nowadays mostly scams.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 12:07:59 PM
there are still a lot of good ICO projects right now. not all ICOs are scammers, maybe only a handful. and I'm sure for the future ICO can still produce good projects.
Pages:
Jump to: