Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 83. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
What do you think about Lithuanian ICOs? What your experiences investing into them? I’m following one project www.welltrado.io  which will start their token sale in 2 days. Do you think it can be a right investment

Thank you for your answers!

I think ICO's project will never die co'z of given there people of income. people will trust in ICO's project he give for financial. if will ICO's die in 2018 many people getting loss for quickly income. i think he will never die and people will happy for that.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
ICO activity in 2018 will decrease but it may affect their quality. Many investors are still interested in good startups and therefore this sector will never die.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 05:27:52 AM
Definitely not,on the contrary only all develops,at least another couple of years will be this method to raise money and develop,just now there is a period where States,banks and billionaires,take control,and with Fiat,the common people have labored,and rich was resting and had it under control for this and now induce panic and buy everything up for pennies,and then she space will cost
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 05:24:28 AM
The ICO market is waiting for a shake-up and a change in the course of development aimed at quality. The number of projects will grow, but many of them will burn out. At the same time, more investment capital will appear on the market, directed to the most promising projects. This happened during the last financial crisis with venture capital. Many companies could not attract investment in projects, but companies that still managed to get financing did so with the highest estimate of the investment profile
Activity: 490
April 08, 2018, 05:20:22 AM
ICO is filled with too many scams. Inexperienced people are deceived by their dazzling propaganda. The ICOs that actually can actually develop in accordance with their roadmap are few, so I think that most ICOs are inevitable when they die. Only a few real ICO projects will survive. The survival of the fittest is the law of the market.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
I'm not a pessimist; I don't have that mentality of whether or not the coin will die. ICO is a very good way for investors to make it big. The only problem is the ability to discern the good projects from the bad ones. But, I'm sure ICO will not die anytime soon.
Activity: 440
April 08, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
i don't think ICO will die in 2018, actually ICO is a good way for investment ,easy to earn quick money if you choose good project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
April 08, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
Yes, I think ICO is going to die. I'm always curious about a question. Is ICO really valuable?
ICO has no value other than liquidity.

But it's the only way the people behind the ICO can think to raise funds for their project. Besides, those people who have invested in ICO will be getting a profit out of it as long as the it's a potential ICO that may even be an elite crypto in the coming years.
Activity: 140
April 08, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
I hope the ICO craze will end soon.

I don't think cryptos should be mixed with startups/kickstarters. Cryptos should be trustless, transparent and decentralized, ICOs are none of those things so using a blockchain platform doesn't really offer any benefits to them, in fact just giving a bad name to cryptos.

But a lot of crypto-newbies gamble with them thinking they know what they're doing and that crypto is all about pumping and dumping random "projects". These people ignore, or not even aware what crypto stands for and just giving a bad name to it. And they will eventually get burned and hate cryptos altogether. Profits aren't made from nothing, it comes from other people's losses.

The fake and suspicious ICOs had done more harm to genuine coins as well. Even companies like Facebook and Gogole blocked crypto ads because of this only.
Activity: 410
April 08, 2018, 04:24:37 AM
it is unlikely that this ICO ends easily unless the SCAM of all ICOs will be long until it reaches 2020, some say that SCAM is merely a fraud or just a deliberate misunderstanding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 08, 2018, 04:22:46 AM
Ico  will never die but it will just be more difficult to separate the good ones from the scams. A lot of scammers began to study this area, in order to steal the money of investors. Now there are a lot of good projects on the market, but they are about no more than 3 percent.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 08, 2018, 04:19:08 AM
I noticed that the level of confidence in the ICO has fallen very much and I think that if they do not come up with a way to guarantee the contributions of investors to ICO projects, then the ICO will completely die.
Activity: 81
April 08, 2018, 04:17:40 AM
I don't believe that ICOs will die this year, instead it will prosper. There are a lot of a few good ICOs out there and kickcity is one of them
Extremely high visibility in any social media platform, with good track records of dev team, with real world application product.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 08, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
Like everything in this world, if they do not believe in the project, then they will simply disappear quietly.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
I don't think so that ICO's will die in 2018 but I think its the other way around. I mean its the explosion of ICO's and more ICO's will be made and so with scammers. In this way, a regulation will be introduce  to protect the investing public and I am in favor of this. Late 2017 up to now 2018, so many ICO's are  being done with almost same projects concept. Lately lending was "in", now some AI based, and others are in healthcare or having their own blockchain. Hope to see more unique projects as soon this ICO thing becomes matured.
Activity: 658
April 08, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
ICOs not be able to die as long as there is a crypto-market. They are very closely related to the overall development of the crypt in the world and are a platform for the creation and implementation of the product and services.                        
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 01:30:09 PM
Lots of government regulation will dampen ICO fever. The days of "easy 10x returns" won't likely happen until BTC pushes back to $14-15k and above. You need the fever to return before you can expect the frenzy to resume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
April 07, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
In my opinion ICO will onlygrow. Nowadwys there are billions new ICO that are introduced every day. Startups wish to take their money and to present their projects.
So ICO has a great potential. Not to die.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 07, 2018, 04:45:37 AM
i think ICO won't dead in 2018. now because many scam ICO, investors will be more selective to choose the ICO.
and ICO organizer will need fulfill the requirements. this will be a good step to prevent more scam ICO.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
Good examples can be found from people who become rich with just by doing ICOs. This will not die but will differ from current nature. In Crypto field or not, when you are going to do an investment, there are lot of things you should do. Take your time, ICOs display messages to urge you to invest, but do not get caught by their traps. There are lot of scammers doing huge campaigns and looks very promising at a glance. You have to take your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: