Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 90. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:01:59 PM
I think that in the near future ISO will only develop. But the number of scams and scammers will grow larger. It is necessary to select projects for investment more qualitatively. This will help to get a good profit.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 02:56:46 PM
an important part of the crypto money world. even the most logical investment. but some ico projects are so bad that they will not have future and unfortunately will die.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 25, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
Surely, many ICO will die quickly in 2018, since most are badly designed and managed.
But at the same time many others will be born and prosper.
So, it's just about choosing carefully.
I would say that 90% of the ICOs will die, since they are scam and unable to make a profit, but the 10% that will remain will be very successful.
As long as there is a coin that can do its thing then there should be a huge amount of support for it. ICO's fail when there is no money in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
Surely, many ICO will die quickly in 2018, since most are badly designed and managed.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
I'm sure they won't die. there will be many scams. but the really good ICO will thrive. technologies do not stand still at the moment,the best way to implement them is ICO. in further buzuslovno this will be that the new
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
ICOs are just born and you are talking about its death. I agree many ICOs fail but there are some goldmines. Just look for the right ones and you are not gonna regret.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 25, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
Nothing special with ICO will happen in 2018.
It is obvious that everything is changing, including the requirements for ICO. Increasing their legality and reporting to regulators, many companies are introducing a full-fledged KYC. Thus, there are changes, but there are no signs of extinction.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
Yeah but no ICO cannot die completely because ICOs have been found to be the best way for raising funds for new projects as well as existing companies.Even institutional companies have started to enter the ICO market for raising funds.We should not come in to the conclusion that ICOs would die on just seeing some scam ICO projects.There are some promising ICOs too.

Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
ICOs will decrease over time and will become safer as a result of ICO regulations of the countries. It is necessary to collect money for the coming of different projects and for the life of these projects. There will be methods of collecting funds outside the ICO.
Activity: 84
March 25, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
ico of lending projects will be dead in 2018, well-developed communication projects and good communities will develop and help in resolving social problems.
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
I hope not, it's very cool! Quite the contrary, by the summer all problems will be solved and ICO will reach a new level, which will surpass this format! So we hope and wait! All good ICO!
Activity: 41
March 25, 2018, 12:08:00 PM
No way. Quality ICOs never die. Only ICO born to cheat people die. Because people have understood and are not easily drawn to non-pragmatic ICO
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
I read some mentions that we smoothly goes to post-ICO era. Most of investment are from funds, private clubs, pools. And often ICO not need. If project good smart whale-investors buy all their offers.
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
ICO projects will not die in a near future. But it is possible maybe that with the time alternative ways of collecting money will be founded. We should wait and invest in those projects that will survive in addition with our opinion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 22, 2018, 07:30:54 PM
I do not think so. In fact, in my opinion, after this period of stasis, there will be a further explosion of ICOs.
Of course, many of them will die, but it is a normal natural selection that will eliminate badly designed ones from the game and reward those that are really valid.
Activity: 68
March 22, 2018, 05:45:08 PM
I don't think that ICO are dying. Just choose them with attention, read the whitepaper and the roadmap, and judge about viability of the project.
I recommend to stay away from dapps and social apps, they are too many and for the most of them don't bring something useful. But it's just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:36:54 PM
when i try to think logically, i really doubt that icos can die. because this is a new way of investing money in future technology. but when i look at the market and at ico results, i begin to think that everything is possible. but i really hope it won't die, cause i feel bad for those potential and talented people who need money to fulfill their great ideas and create promising projects.
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 05:36:25 PM
I would say that 90% of the ICOs will die, since they are scam and unable to make a profit, but the 10% that will remain will be very successful.
Activity: 63
March 22, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
It won't die for a while as long as people are willing to invest and promote.

The person investing should do a better job of investing.

If anything, promotion tactics will need to improve.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 04:16:18 PM
If ICO will die that fast - it will be completely bad for many of bounty hunters, that used to work on it as main, and also me too.
Pages:
Jump to: