Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 91. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
I also think so, now many ico scam that cause losses for investors, even if ico will continue to exist then investors will be divided and if it happens then there is a possibility will happen investor crisis that makes the value of coins drop
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 22, 2018, 02:31:34 PM
the name ico currently has a bad rap with some people, especially bitconnect investors. but there are some very good icos that are legit i dont expect it to just die out

Natural scenario for an entity that involves money - there's always a scam. We can't really deny the fact that too many people/investors fall in a scam ICO but of course, there are still that are real not just in legitimacy but so real in its purpose of the project. So basically, ICOs won't die.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
ICO will not die, it can keep on going same old way ir it’s will upgrade to new better level. I think it will be second one... but when I don’t know. Maybe in September or even next year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
Such a course can not be ruled out, because many countries, and even more so, almost all of the banking system, are very keen to destroy crypto and bitcoin, I think that in this case we can only be sure of this in 2019.
Activity: 294
March 22, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
Absolutely right, how do we know that something is going up without ICO programs? That is the best that can be used for it in my opinion
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 02:04:10 PM
i think 2018 is season of ico .. and many icos born in 2018 after ico has been success in 2017
2018 ico will grow up very great and big.. just waiting maybe company in the world interest with ico
Activity: 462
March 22, 2018, 01:49:11 PM
No=)  2018 year is a start of blockchain technologies and ico.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
March 22, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
ICO won't die becuase it's the easiest way to raise money for sturtups. But states will make every effort to restrict this possibility for ordinary non-accredited investors
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Having a good ICO has a bad ICO, we have to know the options. The new one will replace the old, the better will replace the worse. This happens in every aspect of life. Life is the choice, I hope you make the right choice Grin Grin

Choice is not perfect sometimes you make a wromg decision in joining campaign that's why you dont need to settle your mind in that particular project you need to be more open minded in some aspects that bring negativity to the ICO.
Activity: 406
March 22, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
If we talk about statistics in 2017 was held 902 ICO. 142 of them have passed the stage of funding, and an additional 276 have not implemented the idea, although got the money. Some of the latter turned out to be a rock and fled with attracted investments. As a result, we get 46 percent of unsuccessful projects. The probability of failure of the ICO is too high, so you need to analyze projects in detail before investing. Hopefully, 2018 will be more successful for investors and for the reputation of the ICO itself
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
To be honest I would be more believe in ICO projects that already have products. if more ICO projects that do not have a product may be more people will not believe it. but I do not think ICO will end in 2018 instead will be more developers who will launch new coins.

That's a long process, ICO has a strong team that consistintly move more than 2018, that's why it is impossible that ICO will actually die because they have a strong quality of the project.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
I actually do hope the crazed speculative nature of the space starts to pass sooner rather than later for the greater good of the whole cryptocurrency scene
Activity: 24
March 22, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
Just getting started. Silicon Valley are moving in now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 22, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
ico will not die. many ico are starting their business, with KYC and international meetings making ICO even more excited to jump into this business. all derived from ICO difference there are successful but there are also fails when finished token distribution to the market.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
I hope you will not die. a serious income for people and a source of livelihood. for this reason even the need to die means serious losses. Undecided
Activity: 74
March 22, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
if there will be so many scammers, yes in 2018. But if there are good and true projects, then it will never die
Activity: 94
March 22, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
the name ico currently has a bad rap with some people, especially bitconnect investors. but there are some very good icos that are legit i dont expect it to just die out
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
Why do you think this way? 2018 will have a good ico. There will be selection and will no longer be accepted by the ico scam market. only the best will win. With the regulation of the authorities it will be more and more common to invest in ico
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 09:18:15 AM
Having a good ICO has a bad ICO, we have to know the options. The new one will replace the old, the better will replace the worse. This happens in every aspect of life. Life is the choice, I hope you make the right choice Grin Grin
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 22, 2018, 08:53:27 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

No, not in 2018, however, people who are looking forward to get coins through ICO will be lesser day by day. ICO offer coins at low, but same time market risks are higher as we don’t know the future of these coins.

Recently a lot of ICO’s were found fake, people lost their money in these, which is again a negative and may cause death of ICO in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: