Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 85. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 08:33:33 PM
I think everything is going to be alright.  And do not panic.  In 2018, this will not happen exactly.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 08:30:06 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

No, they will change their form.  Scam ICO's will be virtually eliminated with regulations.  This will leave more quality ICOs and more demand for the ICOs pushing the price up. after launch.  The key will be to stay away from ICO's with bad teams/bad concepts and bad token metrics.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
April 06, 2018, 07:53:18 PM
ICO will not die this year but it will be harder to raise money thanks to scammers who ruined the image of crypto business. Market will be more regulated and it will continue to live.

the state has not been able to make the best regulation. Currently still using KYC for safe steps, but that is not enough because not all ICOs do not feel obliged to use it, so I think the government should already know which ICO system should be banned. As long as the market and the volume of crypto still exist, ICO will not die because it is one of the interconnected parts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 07:45:58 PM
ICO will not die this year but it will be harder to raise money thanks to scammers who ruined the image of crypto business. Market will be more regulated and it will continue to live.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 06, 2018, 07:43:52 PM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I think ICO will not die unless if the ICO ban in this forum and to all country but I think its will not happen because ICO have a big contribute in this crypto world. We all know that a lot of us using altcoin or alternative investment to earn and some ICO is the one we need.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 07:38:19 PM
No ICO will not die, I think for them it just started Smiley Maybe they will start to regulate them, but this and plus there will be less SCAM projects Wink
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 06, 2018, 07:08:22 PM
I think ICO won't die in 2018 because ICOs introduce new and better technologies that can be used in the blockchain with this ICOs going, more and more companies are attracted to join in the blockchain network.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
Many ICO already been dead before it reach 2018, some ICOs are dead before even reaching the exchange market, sad to say that some ICO been existed and created to scoop money and slowly fade away....
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
I honestly can't see it, unless we see some major regulations come in that strangle them. But the way I see it, more and more people are looking into crypto, the market is growing and so there is more opportunity for ICO's. I think ICO's will evolve to increase investor confidence.
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 06:36:15 PM
Ico has not died, but until the market is red many x will not. I prefer long-term investments, they are more stable. for example I like Ico - the European crypto bank. I believe that the project will be successful, and I will buy lambo)
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
April 06, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
Apparently, ICO this year will enter its new phase of development. This year many countries will introduce regulation of ICO projects, since too many of them turn out to be fraudulent. The regulation of ICO has already been announced in France, Russia and Japan. These countries will necessarily follow from others, therefore participation in ICO campaigns will now become much safer for investors, and for the participants in the campaign of generosity.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
April 06, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
Very good project ICO effect.ai ended few days ago and they raised 11M euro this is really huge amount. This will show to all investors that good ICO still can raise money for the project and all will be great with them.
Regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
Never believe that. Many people start thinking like this but you dont believe of course. Many people are in holding. Lets see green grapsh in 3 month later.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
April 06, 2018, 06:09:07 PM
Not at all. It's true that some of ICO's will fail this year but this is nothing new. Right now people are investing only in good and legit project that are offering a real team with a real business plan. So far my pick for 2018 is TimeBox as I'm a long term investor and this suits my plans perfectly.
Activity: 476
April 06, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
Its not known whether ICO will die this year, it has so far been a good year for ICO as most of them launched, how the year will end will be determined by how good their projects are
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
I think, ICOs will not die in 2018.  This projects produces systems that work with blockchain technology for us to use. It  matter much if you join an ICO and buy cheaper  it from the share of the project or take it from the project coin later. You should research the project very well.
ICOs could not be died in 2018 but i think they will be left alone because there are so many scams ICO right now , not much quality ICOs were born, all of the new one are just trying to pickpocketing the money from investor's wallet. None of them are really a good solution for something in real life, all dreams.
Activity: 42
April 06, 2018, 06:03:19 PM
I don’t think so , because there are a lot of good projects , which are not a scam
Activity: 617
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
I think, ICOs will not die in 2018.  This projects produces systems that work with blockchain technology for us to use. It  matter much if you join an ICO and buy cheaper  it from the share of the project or take it from the project coin later. You should research the project very well.
Activity: 336
April 06, 2018, 05:51:43 PM
I agree that ICO is only gaining momentum, in 2018 there will be much more ICOs than in 2017. There will undoubtedly be changes in this sphere that will regulate this process, the ICO will become more convenient and safe, but it will not disappear exactly.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 06, 2018, 05:30:23 PM
Well what has happened is they will be closed to only the rich/elite of the world. Only the wealthiest people will be able to get into them. Don't believe me then go research the ICO market. They will be exclusive investments to elite crypto hedge funds servicing the extremely wealthy. They are doing this right now as we speak (Pantera, Blockchain Capital, Polychain, Sequoia, BlockTower) they want exclusive creme de le creme clientel.

I don't agree with you. It is impossible. If it going to be closed for only the exclusive clientele, it is not going to be called ICO. They are plenty of private investments in the world, but the crypto world need the mass public to be involved.
Pages:
Jump to: