Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ICO die in 2018? - page 86. (Read 11540 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 05:25:18 PM
So, I expected to see a “promoting advise”, but in this case I am really agree with use. You mentioned good companies with real opportunities for future success. I am waiting for Telegram ICO!
Activity: 159
April 06, 2018, 05:14:58 PM
Well what has happened is they will be closed to only the rich/elite of the world. Only the wealthiest people will be able to get into them. Don't believe me then go research the ICO market. They will be exclusive investments to elite crypto hedge funds servicing the extremely wealthy. They are doing this right now as we speak (Pantera, Blockchain Capital, Polychain, Sequoia, BlockTower) they want exclusive creme de le creme clientel.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
April 06, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
anything can happen in 2018, the year started off on a very difficult note as most cryptos were slow, then came the redzone that has affected them most, good ICOs will survive, but those with poor project plans will fade off
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:10:49 PM
Of course not. Why ??
Activity: 49
April 06, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
Different projects and more ico this 2018,so imposible to end the ico.so better to wait what happen next,no one can predict the future of crypto
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
April 06, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
I don't think they will die, because new project come out every day, some of which are really great projects. you should choose project carefully by youself
Activity: 226
April 06, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
many times heard this news but there is one thing but. if the ICO were to die in 2018, no one would have started and planned to do it obviously
Activity: 86
April 06, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
ico in 2018 will be more developed. It is a great way to raise capital to develop projects, small investors can still be involved in investing in high-value projects, everyone benefits. when the project is successful
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 10:33:48 AM
It seems to me that this type of investment attraction will be popular. I am sure that their number will decrease, because all countries introduce a regulatory framework. I think that this is good for the market. There will be less scam.
Activity: 85
April 06, 2018, 10:24:57 AM
Disclaimer: The text below is a personal opinion of the author. If you have a different opinion, please share it

ICO causes more and more distrust - thanks to the scammers. At this point, companies that produce and sell tokens are more focused on the product. The product is being developed and improved. And all before the token sale.

The fact is: those companies that enter the token market with a readymade product are more trustworthy. Now, few people are interested in a company that launches ICO just to make a name and earn a lot of money.

ICO is a serious campaign. It requires great resources and professionalism.

There are many companies on this path. Recently, Pavel Durov announced the creation of a light wallet and the release of the Gram token on the Telegram platform. Here is another example - KickCity, a company that has existed for two years. KickCity is engaged in the development of the event industry and issues a KCY token for further expansion of the company.

What is more, you can get tokens for testing KickCity beta. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
This why google and facebook are limiting ICO adverstisements on their platform because of this kind of scam ICO. Because of this kind of ICO who are intended to scam and involved in fraud cryptocurrency has bad reputation that's why there are so many regulations around it.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
April 05, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
Such conversations began to appear at the end of 2017 and I do not think that 2018 is a special year in which something bad should happen to the ICO I think it's stupid
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
April 05, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
ICO in 2018 just will not die. Now there are a lot of ICO projects on the market. The first ICO was held five years ago - in 2013, since then their number is estimated in the thousands. This means that new projects have great chances to just get lost in a variety of proposals. But it can also lead to competition and better quality of projects. Will see.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
April 05, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
I don't think they'll die in 2018 but is more likely to change to increase the number of investor confidence. Investors also learned where to invest and where not they that receive profit invest even more.
Activity: 70
April 05, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
It can not be, 2018 is the development year of the ico project, it will be a new way to raise capital, and it can not die now.
Activity: 26
April 05, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
ICOs will never die  Cool
Look at this guys https://bineuro.com/web/  they will become a new largest neuronet ))
Activity: 70
April 04, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Although November of 2017 was a record year for the amount of funds raised during the ICO ($ 743 million), most of the funding went to just a few projects. A huge number of primary placements on the market made it difficult to promote promising start-ups compared to previous quarters. As a result, the average indicators slightly deteriorated, and the number of ICOs has increased by about 50% since October. Probably, the trend will continue in the first quarter of 2018 - in general, the situation on the market will remain complicated due to the overabundance of ICO. Also, we can witness the increased volatility of bitcoin, typical for the beginning of the year. It is caused by various factors. One of them is the habit of investors from China to close positions before the Chinese New Year.
Activity: 47
April 04, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
I think the ICO model has long been entrenched in the market. Previously, independent teams had to "dance" before investors to get at least some funding, now the situation has changed radically. The developers themselves establish the rules.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 03, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
ICOs are in good health, it is incredible how it has been possible to launch and conclude successfully quite a few ICO even in a very bearish market. Future perfect.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 03, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
Yes, everything is less and less than the usable ICO, when it was almost all year-oldness and now one with ten, I think that the ICO is slowly dying!
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 05:01:41 PM
ICOs can't simply die out, it's not that simple! It is more likely to stay the same level or even grow. Ideas are born, projects are being created, of course, there will be many new ICOs. A lot of companies are seeing they can actually generate funds from ICO, they are beginning to see more advantages and instead of doing an initial public offering where they offer shares to the public in order to generate funds they'll carry out an initial coin offering and concerning choosing from which ICOs to invest in. I'll prefer choosing an ICO that already has a working product, it's safer. In order for the scammers to disappear, people, themselves should not give them money.
Pages:
Jump to: