Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 21. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am sure that as long as the BTC price changes affect the price of other altcoins, there will be no altcoins that will beat BTC, so if you look at the current situation where the altcoin price depends heavily on the price changes from BTC, it can be concluded that BTC will remain the number one coin in the crypto world
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I do not think that when someone will be able to overtake bitcoin he dominates the market more than 50% and he is the founder ! So that I think and am confident in their nutshell that his no one will overtake !
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
If you have a lot of funds, please try gambling on a different ICO, but do not carelessly choose. because if you carelessly choose it then the results will look disappointing. take what you think is good in terms of completeness of the details of the project is much better
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
Probably yes, there are so many potential coins that were appearing to be much more potential than the bitcoin. There are some coins that develop some unique use case which is the reason why it's better than the bitcoin and also the upgraded transaction, faster and more user friendly I don't think bitcoin will remain the king of all the crypto, it has been great but there's more greater than it. We are on all about innovation, we cannot innovate if we stay from the classic there were always some things we need to move up.
Activity: 154
I honestly do not rule out anything. Crypto currency is so unpredictable. What to forecast now is the most difficult. But if the market continues to live. I think leaders will not be small.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
I don't see this happening in the near future because biycoin has consolidated to be the first coin and others follow. So many coins movements and price are determined by the price of bitcoin
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
This is currently impossible. I think that coins that transcend Bitcoin have not yet appeared. Maybe some coins can surpass it in market value, but they must be government-led coins.
Activity: 382
Yes, I don't know the leader in the future, if I look at this time bitcoin will never be defeated by other coins like ETH, BCD and so on, increasing the value of bitcoin is very good and is very affected on all altcoins, so I think difficult to lead by other coins.

Activity: 206
Merit: 2
imagine a coin really fast and without fees and you will find the answer.
copper member
Activity: 210
this question is difficult to answer. it might be possible in the future, but it is hard to say if it really will happen. i could live well with bitcoin staying the king.
Activity: 196
Probably, Bitcoin will not be able to stay in the top forever, there will probably be something better in the future. Same as Internet explorer case among web browsers. Smiley
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

There is a chance for bitcoins to be replaced in the future depending on the project if it does really have a good platform then people will start investing on it and soon it will surpass the price of bitcoins.
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
I can never for now believes any other Coin can either now or in future beat Bitcoin at all. May be when the total programmed 21Million had been mined anyway, which I believes this shall take centuries if not Decade. But investing into any other researched laudable coin should pose no thereat at all.
Activity: 63
ICOs are hit or miss case. no matter how much research you do, it has chances to go both ways. but you can take better decision by doing your own due diligence before investing. its always better to buy ico coins once they are listed on an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Of course there are chances that this will happen sometime, but so far we do not see any omens that would talk about it.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Bitcoins are the most important coin and no other coin can overtake it. It seems to me that Bitcoin will forever remain the king of the crypto currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Who knows! Honestly , nobody can predict the future and some coins seems potential to beat BTC . It is really possible outcome ,for instance new technology can appear and replace BTC
Activity: 921
At the moment, there are no so good projects that conduct ICO, which in the future could bypass Bitcoin. Especially now to invest in ICO is more like madness.
Activity: 238
I cannot say that for sure. One thing is for sure. the coins nowadays are diving down I hope it will not continues to die out. i just need to be patient and hopeful.Investing to other ICOs might be a better idea, you just have to choose the right ICO with the right staff and managers.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6

Maybe, but that is so tough to beat bitcoin now, maybe in the future some of the altcoins will beat bitcoin. Maybe in 10 or more years altcoins will beat bitcoin but that is my suggestion and idea. I don't know what will happen in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: