Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 20. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Are you prefer to invest in early stage or wait till be sure it is not a scam? I can recommend you NagriCoin project. It is already a successful one but you still can but their tokens before listing on the exchange
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Of course, it is unlikely to fully accurately predict the situation for the next decades. But in any case, BTC will remain the real leader, the king of the crypto market. Therefore, I continue to make major investments in the purchase of BTC. I also believe in the potential of EOS and Ripple, but they are unlikely to exceed BTC's position in the future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
for the next 1-2 years I am convinced of EOS
he will surpass or shift the market capital possessed by ethereum today and we only need to be patient and calm waiting for the process to really happen
I am not convinced yet in EOS, maybe it will have the chance to beat Ethereum but not bitcoin, as it has not proven enough, the price and the demand for EOS was not that strong enough as of the moment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Nothing happens to Bitcoin.

Ok, may in some time couple of coins will come in one row with Bitcoin but in my opinion Bitcoin forms this cryptocurrency universe. If it collapses no altcoin survives.

Investing in other altcoins is a good idea. But noone can decide for you what to buy. You should to do good analysis, read a lot and invest.

I think it is more profitable to invest to a good working project with low market cap and wait for it to bring you profit. But it is long term investment.

Activity: 921
If the market continues to live, then in the next five years Bitcoin will not have any standing competitors. One day some coin will still be able to bypass Bitcoin, but not soon.
Activity: 103
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
for the next 1-2 years I am convinced of EOS
he will surpass or shift the market capital possessed by ethereum today and we only need to be patient and calm waiting for the process to really happen
Activity: 726
I think bitcoin's volume and marketcap will not be replaced, it is very difficult for new altcoins to replace the bitcoin ecosystem that is present more complexly
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The most important thing is not to invest everything in one ICO, you must definitely diversify your portfolio!
Activity: 46
Since nobody is certain of what will happen in the future then I think its possible to have coins that will beat bitcoin in the future. The competition is getting fierce all day and we having new coins so its possible to have a coin that will beat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
Bitcoin will be the leader for a very long time, to him the greatest confidence of the investors, so I can not even imagine who with Altcoins can circumvent the ego.
Activity: 210
I am absolutely sure that this situation will not exactly happen in the future. After all, today BTC remains the most popular and valuable coin in the modern crypto market. Therefore, I believe in its excellent long-term potential, although I also invest part of the money in the purchase of Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 378
I do not think that in the future some other currencies will be able to surpass the current successes and positions of BTC. After all, this is a real leader in the crypto market, which is unlikely to give up its positions in the next few years. Of course, I believe in the excellent potential of Ethereum and NEO, but they are unlikely to exceed the positions of BTC.
Activity: 12
I don't think there is a cryptographic money that is sufficiently genuine to beat bitcoin while bitcoin is as yet wearing the crown as the lord of all cryptos. That might be conceivable if bitcoin is as of now gone later on so another altcoin should assume control.
Activity: 196
That is true, we don't know which one will take the lead in the future, but that is also a problem, that there are many bad investment opportunities around too.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Yeah I think they will beat bitcoins in other way, but I don't think they will beat it in popularity cause Bitcoin is where it all started. But as of now, we may never know what happens in the future.
Activity: 420
I don't think that will happen because bitcoin is a digital currency that has advantages in terms of total supply that is very limited and can be done for many payment methods around the world so I think it will be very difficult to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There is always that possibility that Bitcoin can be replaced by another or a new altcoin, i mean these things are binded with technology and people now as both evolves and improve a new coin might in the top, ICO’s are good investment if you were able to really do your background check.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
It is possible for other coins to displace Bitcoin from its position if Bitcoin remains the same without any developments. However, it is set that new developments are yet to enter the Bitcoin Blockchain which will bring more transaction speed at low transaction cost.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
No one knows about the price of crypto currency or leads in the future, it takes a very long time to predict the coin that is capable of being at the top level, in my opinion see the movement of coins in the crypto world is very weak, so I think it is likely that BTC is the top coin in the future and leads all coins in crypto, because btc is very popular all over the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
At the moment there are not so many good ICOs where you can invest. so just maybe will be better to pick some good old tokens from the market, What do you think about Holo ,Pchain , spartster and etc.
Now they  all are very low value.
Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: