Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 22. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it would be very difficult for all the other currencies to beat Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is still the most important and valuable trading currency. Bitcoin also shows that it is fully regulated by the market price. Therefore, the altcoins are so overwhelming that it is hard to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Why not? There is a big amount of potential coins and some of them will probably compete with bitcoin.
This is actual in case of product development
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
definetely. crypto market and this crypto ecosystem is open to any better solutions. and it is a fact that there are already some better blockchain solutions for us. already developped. and becoming more popular day by day. one of the probably will beat bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In the near future, bitcoin will be in the first place in terms of capitalization and popularity. As long as he makes it possible to earn on it, he will always be the first. Professional traders do not even think about who will replace bitcoin
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Yes other coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger have the ability to beat bitcoin because they are great in performance, as well as earnings and profitability. We have to be careful while investing.
Activity: 110
I agree with you, we will never be able to find out which of the ico can replace bitcoins in the future.
copper member
Activity: 210
it seems possible, but if it will really make a altcoin one day is difficult to predict. i am always torn with the question.
Activity: 276
I think so . true that investing in different ICOs woyld be a good idea but I think new altcoins will not take the place of BTC in a near future. But they could take a good place like ethereum
Activity: 476

I do not think that other coins can beat Bitcoin at the moment but market situation can change rapidly in crypto space.
Many new coins with innovative technology entering the market and existing coins also make serious development.
These innovations can really groundbreaking and change the way our world works at the present situation and
can be a boost to blockchain technology.

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think that bitcoin is the king of crypto now, but everything ever becomes in the past. I think in the next few years, Ethereum will be the new king.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
For me, honestly, maybe no coin will surpass its value. Why? First, it is a pioneer coin in this industry and as far as I know it is the first successful cryptocurrency in the whole world. Seconhd, it is a base coin of all coin in the market and industry of cryptocurrencies. Meaning if you have a successful coin or rather token the base coin probably to look of the value of that is BTC. And lastly, its value is very high even though it is dropping but it is in the thousand value though.
Activity: 490
It seems to me that bitcoin will never cease to be the top coin, but even if somebody else takes it for some time, the throne will not be empty for long. Everything will happen according to the principle - the King is dead - long live the king.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Actually, until now I don't think any coin can beat bitcoin in the future. But, usually something that is first created will lose to the last thing that was created. I mean even though I can't assume that there will be any coins/token beating bitcoin but it's not impossible if one day the cryptocurrency will truly be recognized by everyone. When we talk about this, my only mind is when every country has recognized cryptocurrency and these countries already have their own digital coins. So this miracle can one day defeat bitcoin.

Investing on ICO is good, but you must do research before you invest. Read the whitepaper, roadmap, etc. And make sure you don't forget to look on their team background and what's the product they created.
Activity: 242

There is a possibility since the blockchain technology is still developing. Many coins with more and advanced features will be developed and enhance crypto usage. But not in the near future yet. Bitcoin has just so much community support that it is the choice of most ICOs.
Activity: 238
Anyone who thinks that bitcoin can be replaced and in the future there will be a coin capable of this are very mistaken, all the new functions that new coins have, are able to also introduce bitcoin, the developers do not sit still and are already developing many interesting new functions in bitcoin.
Activity: 34
At the price of the BTC, the altcoins would be very hard to replace bitcoin. With ETH, I still can't believe it will beat bitcoin. To happen that, I think it will take a long time, maybe 10 years.
Activity: 350
We can't predict anything in cryptocurrency but I don't think that any altcoin can beat bitcoin in the near future, bitcoin is still the base of the whole market and I don't see any reason for a change.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
I think it is quite hard for an altcoin to take over the current position of bitcoin. After all,  bitcoin is the first cryptocurency and may be the only cryptocurrency known by the public.
Activity: 404
To beat Bitcoin i thought it would be a long story. While Bitcoin prices are very high and the most valuable currency system. On the other hand the coins are dependent on Bitcoin for the survival struggle. So it is very difficult for another coins to go to the moon but only Bitcoin can go to the moon. Grin Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
No one can say anything about the future.Btc occupies a very important position in the cryptocurrency market. now there is no coin that can beat btc.

we don't need coins that would be btc. We only need cryptocurrencies that can supplement it the way it's most beneficial for their own blockchains. That's what makes most sense. Cooperation
Pages:
Jump to: