Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 18. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I think even ETH is arranged after Bitcoin but the price of two coins is so different. So it would be difficult for the Altcoins to beat up Bitcoins as the Bitcoin value is expected to increase. I also want some Altcoins to beat but it is really hard for the Altcoins.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I don't know, but it seems to me that 5-10 coins will be potential enough to compete with top 10 CMC. It is obvious that technology is constantly developing and something new can be invented.
Activity: 212
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
no ICOs, just BTC, I don't think any other coins will beat Bitcoin at least in the near future, Bitcoin still number one for long long time
Activity: 229
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
You have the right train of thought, and I completely agree.
For myself, I chose 4 coins for a long-term game, which in the future will only develop and grow in both price and popularity.
And I think this is right, as anything can really happen to bitcoin.
for myself, I chose investments in Bitcoin, Eterium, Ripple, NEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Difficult question, because who can know for sure? Probably no one, because today there is definitely no information that could really be valuable for the community today. Still, I don't think that there will be something that will be better than BTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Yes i think you are right and i'm investing in ICO's and top alts too, and i'm waiting that the BTC dominance will be reducing and alts will be growing. As it shown on the image below. But also we should remember that if bitcoin grows alts falls and then after alts pumps like a fried popcorn, it was already happen many times before.

Activity: 490
Will try but beat, I think it's very unlikely) Bitcoin is the strongest in the market and believe me for a long time.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin will not be defeated by other coins, because btc is very popular in modern times, my advice is that you are more right now to buy btc because the price is very cheap, if you buy it you will get a lot of coins, yes, when I talk about bitcoin in front of many people, they already know it first and they are competing to buy and sell it, I think bitcoin is still the leader in the future in crypto currency.

Activity: 560
I think that Bitcoin will be a leader for a very long time. So far, I do not see any coins that could compete with Bitcoin. It seems to me that there is simply no such strong coin yet.
Activity: 494
I don't think a new altcoin will to take over the throne of Bitcoin in short time. Because bitcoin is the highest coin in popularity and has the most effect on the crypto market. Altcoins with more systemic development than bitcoin are currently available but they don't have much impact on the market.
Activity: 602
For now, bitcoint remains the top and strongest coint and is still the king of crypto, but in the future with an increasingly modern era we don't know if there is a coint that can replace bitcoint because it is still difficult to predict
Activity: 336
not necessarily, I think bitcoin will not be defeated by other coins, because bitcoin is very popular and many people have said it is a future currency, my advice is that you are better off investing in bitcoin both long and short term.

Bitcoin is undoubtedly one of the strongest coins in the cryptocurrency market and investing in Bitcoin is necessary in the long run. In the short term, I would still invest in altcoins. Bitcoin can be overthrown by any other coin, but at the moment I don't see any coins that are competitive.
Activity: 798
In the future, I think all could happen and I think will be Bitcoin passed by Altcoin. But for now, it is very far from the hopes that Altcoin can pass Bitcoin. Bitcoin has value now is very high and it's very difficult to pass by Altcoin. And the price of Altcoin also can not stable.
Activity: 335
of course convinced that coin is the ethereum. Since it is currently only visible that the ethereum has a very good development. the more love the ethereum ethereum, and is now increasingly popular.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This will be very difficult to happen. To beat the bitcoin, that altcoin is really good and surpasses all other altcoins. But now only ETH can compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 486
We can not predict the future of bitcoin. But we can see the future shadows of bitcoin based on the emergence of new altcoins that are thought to rival bitcoin. I myself predict that bitcoin will remain the number 1 and strongest altcoin because it has high flying hours. Smiley
Activity: 420
For now, I don't think there is a coint that defeats bitcoint, but for the future it is still difficult to predict because of the progress of the increasingly advanced times, there will be many cointers that are experiencing rapid development too, even though it certainly takes a long time to beat bitcoint
Activity: 840
not necessarily, I think bitcoin will not be defeated by other coins, because bitcoin is very popular and many people have said it is a future currency, my advice is that you are better off investing in bitcoin both long and short term.

In investment, i am believe there is no last forever. Bitcoin maybe is good coin and safest investment in cryptomarket but i am believe bitcoin will not lead market forever. Many good coin in market right now and technology always improve and many altcoin offering new feature
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 406
One Social Network
I don't think it should be viewed as Bitcoin vs other coins. Bitcoin can be around and be successful as well as other coins find their niche. Can something else take Bitcoin's marketcap crown? Unlikely... but possible if there is a clear alternative that becomes a widely accepted currency. Say if the U.S. government issued a digital currency... that may take over the #1 spot.
Pages:
Jump to: