Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 23. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Now everything goes to the fact that bitcoin wants to leave all the coins far behind! And he is good at it. looks like rally other coins cancelled)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No one can say anything about the future.Btc occupies a very important position in the cryptocurrency market. now there is no coin that can beat btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
That's because we do not know what coins will be able to become leaders, to competently offer some or not really!
Activity: 232
In fact, now we have seen the serious consequences of blind investment in ICO, that is, the entire ICO industry has almost been destroyed, a large number of fraudsters come here, they issue one after another false ICO to defraud investors. If this phenomenon cannot be improved then I feel that ICO will die.    So in this case, I don’t think ICO coins will go beyond BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
No other coins will beat bitcoin in any time future they were speculations on the earlier days that bitcoin competition is about to come but in reality Bitcoin is the only coin for mass adoption
Well as of now, no one can beat bitcoin but we cant predict the future, we all know that the price of coins is really unstable and unpredictable, maybe some coins will rise up and surpass bitcoin but right now we should focus on btc because its have the highehighest value in the market.

Activity: 31
For example, it's difficult for me to determine. Very strong positions Bitcoin and Ethereum in the market. Bitcoin and Ethereum - heavyweight crypto-currencies, which determine the state of affairs in the market. It has long been known that the fall of one of them (especially Bitcoin) causes a general decline. Conversely, with their growth, other coins also grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
bitcoin is unlikely to supersede anyone from 1 place. all coins are tied to it. even now there are enough coins which are much better than bitcoin, but they do not have the chances to overtake bitcoins
Activity: 322
I believe it's conceivable. There are a few coins that have amazing prospects to beat bitcoin later on, as Ethereum,  perhaps Waves, who knows. Anyway, I trust bitcoin won't significantly affect different coins later on.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
No other coins will beat bitcoin in any time future they were speculations on the earlier days that bitcoin competition is about to come but in reality Bitcoin is the only coin for mass adoption
Well as of now, no one can beat bitcoin but we cant predict the future, we all know that the price of coins is really unstable and unpredictable, maybe some coins will rise up and surpass bitcoin but right now we should focus on btc because its have the highehighest value in the market.
Activity: 308
will never be able to. Because Bitcoin is the first originator of digital currency. None of the coins will beat the current Bitcoin price. But somehow in the future. Because the future is still a mystery to us. This is my opinion
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
In theory this can bring you a good income. But in reality, because of the state of the market and the current trends, you will lose money.

For me, I don't think that there will be another crypto currency to beat the bitcoins as all other crypto currencies are following the bitcoin and block chain technology and every year new crypto currencies are entering the cryptography network making it confusing for people which one's are the top most crypto currency or which ones will gain the price 1000 times more than the current value, currently there are more than 1000s of crypto currencies available in the crypto world. Bitcoins will always be dominating the crypto market.
Activity: 154
I think it would be very likely to occur, because now more and more of the coins also have opportunities for soaring. even the more coins you have better technology than the bitcoin. and I think that most likely will replace bitcoin is ethereum.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin sets the conditions for everyone else.The strongest team of developers, updates, many countries are beginning to accept payment in bitcoins....therefore, no one can surpass him. Hence, I do not think Bitcoin is a coin to beat.
Activity: 49
Yes all coins has the possibility that could surpass bitcoin in the near future. There are coins that are relatively low amounts for now but bigger supply and also it is being supported by the community. As we all know that bitcoin has startded also to low amount and it was also supported by the community. Given the chance on it people came to discover bitcoins worth and trust so that is why this is how bitcoin nowadays. So I guess some coins has the possibility to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 672
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Investing in different ICO is really profitable but the questions is how to separate legit and trusted ICO from scammy one? Right now its really difficult because scammers are really that good in hiding their real intentions. Others suggest to look at the whitepaper and the team behind, but its really up to you. Do your own research.

I don't know if there are coins that going to overcome bitcoin. So far those who have attempted have failed, so I speculate if there are coins out there, its not born yet and the current breed for me will not have a chance against bitcoin.
The thing is I have found an amazing company to invest in and I think it's future is bright so with the investment of bitcoin I am gonna invest in it too. CloudFish LLC. Here's their telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/H3lKqBG2wAp_C7bZ45zOxw
I am not the fan of ICOs but this really took my mind off the bitcoin you should think about it out too!
currently many other coins continue to evolve to overtake Bitcoin. they race to overtake Bitcoin. as they know for Bitcoin is the strongest coins. so they are trying everything possible to continue to develop and improve their quality in order to overtake the Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
We can not predict to say yes or no because the future are gonna still happen and the future might changes its path to success or failure, but there might be possibility that there might be a coin surfacing that might beat bitcoin in the future that depends the trend of the coin technology whether it will patronized by the customers and investors.
Activity: 224
Ethereum can be nearer to bitcoin in distance but not to surpass it.  Both have huge potentials but we consider bitcoin as great player in crypto,  it give dominance to the whole crypto market and really can make changes at all.
copper member
Activity: 51
i think neo can beat btc o btc cash
Activity: 81
 I do not think any coin can beat bitcoin, because it is the first cryptocurrency and it has the highest market cap. But if you talk about the potential of increasing in ROI then there are coins who have the potential to increase very well.
Activity: 474
Consider the current dominance of Bitcoin, the peak of Bitcoin at $ 20,000, the percentage of Bitcoin's dominance decreasing to its lowest level, yet no altcoin can overcome it, I think. impossible or very long
Pages:
Jump to: