Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 16. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I do not see a crypto currency that will replace Bitcoin. Although there are already a lot of applicants. And I will say pretty not bad on its functional basis. I think only time will tell. We can expect everything from crypto currency.
I, too, have the same opinion, because even the second-rated coin ethereum will also doubtfully compete with Bitcoin regarding the first place in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I do not see a crypto currency that will replace Bitcoin. Although there are already a lot of applicants. And I will say pretty not bad on its functional basis. I think only time will tell. We can expect everything from crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
No, in my vision this is absolutely not possible, BTC will hold the position of crypto king for next decades without doubts, ETH is the only real contender but it probably can't take place 1.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I dont think any coin can beat bitcoin in the near future because bitcoin is the king of all crypto market and Bitcoin is the mother currency of all coins, bitcoin is the oldest coin and it is evergreen coin, you can see all coins following bitcoin and also from market cap point of view bitcoin is the No.1 from the beginning So its not possible to beat bitcoin at least next 4-5 years.
In my opinion no other cryptocurrency or altcoin has that much of potential and capability to overtake or beat Bitcoin even in the future.This is because Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and in terms of value it is above all the cryptocurrencies that is it is the most expensive one.It has the largest number of users among other cryptocurrencies and day by day its users are increasing because of the profit margin it gives.It is a money making machine and we should take advantage of it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I dont think any coin can beat bitcoin in the near future because bitcoin is the king of all crypto market and Bitcoin is the mother currency of all coins, bitcoin is the oldest coin and it is evergreen coin, you can see all coins following bitcoin and also from market cap point of view bitcoin is the No.1 from the beginning So its not possible to beat bitcoin at least next 4-5 years.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
bitcoin will always remain "the boss" no matter what others say, no matter how old the "core" will get.. but that's just my opinion.
Activity: 476
Yes, it will happen. Crypto always develops, and some more promising projects can beat bitcoin. What about investing in ICOs - you must choose the best ones.
Activity: 434
I don't see any coins that are going to beat BTC. The are not exist at the moment. But its going to happen one day I believe. BTC is number 1 crypto, but its not going to last forever
Activity: 560
It is likely that this can happen, because in our life there is nothing permanent, think about it, I think that everything has its time, but it is in a very large-scale equivalent, everything is once born and dies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
Do you really think so? BTC has 50%+ domination,so how it is possible to overcome bitcoin?
 it seems for me that new alts can only compete with BTC, but don't replace it at all.

Indeed, the dominance of bitcoin is undeniable. At the moment there is no other coin that could compare with it. With the flow of time, the limited supply of bitcoins will certainly make it more and more valuable.
therefore the cue ball dominates, in the first it is deflationary, in the second, it is more stable, e for any scrapes all go into the cue ball, well, and it is also a means of accumulation and calculation.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
There is a considerable gap between Bitcoin and second place in the coinmarketcap rank order. I think it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to be replaced or even impossible. The 10 best coins currently have different potential, Bitcoin will remain in the top position and maybe some coins compete for second or third position, it makes more sense to me, even now the second position Ethereum has been overtaken by Ripple several times.

Ethereum prices that continue to fall make the second position could be replaced by Ripple.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Do you really think so? BTC has 50%+ domination,so how it is possible to overcome bitcoin?
 it seems for me that new alts can only compete with BTC, but don't replace it at all.

Indeed, the dominance of bitcoin is undeniable. At the moment there is no other coin that could compare with it. With the flow of time, the limited supply of bitcoins will certainly make it more and more valuable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Yes we will never know which can lead in the future. But we dont know which coin can beat bitcoin. We must try invest in other coin and not to stick in one investment.. maybe in years we never can tell no other coins can surpass bitcoin
Activity: 188
Agree, the "next Bitcoin" might be among one of the new ICOs, but it is almost impossible to tell which. Like the ICOs thought, they bring innovation, and new ideas to crypto.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
We dont know which coin beat bitcoin in the future. In crypto everything changes really fast. Because of that i dont know.
But also i believe that is really hard issue. You know in 2017 and 2018 Icos collected via ETH billions of dollars. But even with these conditions ethereum couldnt beat bitcoin.
So i dont know but it is really hard.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
The most important investor lesson is risk sharing. Distribution of both different markets and different assets in the same market. Of course you need to keep some of the money in altcoins, perhaps you will buy shares of a future apple or microsoft.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
of course there will be other coins that will beat Bitcoin, and the coin that I believe will beat Bitcoin in the future is :
1. Ripple
2. Ethereum
3. Stellar
That coin is what I'm sure will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Probably, not nonother altcoins will replace bitcoin now and in the future we all know that bitcoin is the father of all coins the real question here is who will be the second place among altcoins in the future? Does ethereum will remain or other will take its place?
Activity: 126
I believe that in the next 10 years there will be no coin that could surpass bitcoin
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: