Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 19. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Bitcoin prove us that until now is no one can beat him even if there's to many altcoins that is created every day, but in the future we can't really predict it.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think for bitcoin that the price is too expensive and get less profit if you do not use large capital, you can imagine 1 bitcoin if we are token or coin like litecoin or eos it will get tens of thousands and if the price it has gone up so the profits can be very large
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
not necessarily, I think bitcoin will not be defeated by other coins, because bitcoin is very popular and many people have said it is a future currency, my advice is that you are better off investing in bitcoin both long and short term.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

indeed we never know, which coin will lead in the future, because every development here we never know in the future, so in the future we don't know which coin will lead. We hope that the coin that leads in the future can benefit all of us.
Activity: 42
In my opinion we never know what coins will lead in the future but I do not think any other coin can beat bitcoin in the future, but chances are other coins will beat bitcoin in price but still bitcoin will be king because of the bitcoin coins most popular and most widely used.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Of course, you need to invest and buy new coins. But I think that in the near future no one can catch up with bitkoyn. Bitcoin is similar to gold in a conventional economy. Bitcoin dominates the market. 53% of all money invested in bitcoin
Activity: 266
Definitely ico is a great investment to make good money in the future , but again you need to choose a good ico, in a market like now 1 out of 10 projects only shoot
Activity: 68
Maybe in the far future but I don't think it will, honestly. Bitcoin was the first and the most trusted. It will probably remain like that but you never know what happens. Although, it is one the most trusted and stable, it may not be like that forever.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Now and in the future there is no coin that beat bitcoin. Bitcoin, despite its slowness as long as there is a cryptography will remain great and unsurpassed. This is a good prediction for the crypto market.
Bitcoin was built before all the coins on this forum so it does have more credibility than other coins do.
Activity: 334
Until now, there has been no coin that defeated bitcoin. Don't underestimate bitcoin, the first coin that successfully appears and gives color in currencies.
This bitcoin has high quality and has the potential to be more than other coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the most stable crypto currency of all that I know, and I think that this will happen in the coming years. No one can defeat him. He's too powerful. And a lot of people work on its improvement.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I am not so optimistic in that sense, because as time progresses and the market reaches a greater consolidation, it is increasingly difficult to observe these exponential growths in new cryptocurrencies as I used to see. I remember that a couple of years ago it was still possible to see a lot of altcoins experiencing huge pumps every day, but now that is not seen so often. On the contrary, it seems that every time there is a greater attachment of the cryptocurrencies to follow the behavior of bitcoin, for which I do not consider it convenient to spend our valuable bitcoins in altcoins or irrelevant ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

No, no other token can beat bitcoin in the nearest time. You should remember about it and hold altcoin as long as you can. Probably, you will need for it a year or even more. Let us simply be patient.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
I believe that in fact it is impossible to achieve such a result. Today BTC remains a confident leader of the crypto market, this situation will in fact continue in the future. I also believe in the excellent potential of Ethereum, NEO and Ripple, but BTC will in any case remain a confident leader in the future.
Activity: 53
I guess no one will beat the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of crypto. If that happens, that any altcoin passed the value of bitcoin that is a miracle and we should be happy for that.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
Now and in the future there is no coin that beat bitcoin. Bitcoin, despite its slowness as long as there is a cryptography will remain great and unsurpassed. This is a good prediction for the crypto market.
Activity: 168
If to judge for today, whether harm. But about the future, I'm not sure. I think if there is a crypto currency that will develop at a fast pace. And to have a stable growth and development. Perhaps the second Bitcoin will appear.
Activity: 168
I thought about this topic. And having weighed all the forecasts and news, the Crypto-currency. I can say that I do not rule out that in the future we will meet the second Bitcoin. But so far many applicants do not hold out.
Activity: 97
Of course. And I'm looking forward to it. If you closely follow the crypto currency market, then you can already watch how the courses of some coins literally mirror the bitcoin course. Those. The price of bitcoin goes down, and the price of these coins immediately grows. And this is normal and even good. This is a healthy competition.
Activity: 104
I saw ICO statistics for 17 years. more than 90% failed or did not fulfill their promises, so we can assume that 1 out of 9 ICO projects will bring profit, so the investment considering all this   
Pages:
Jump to: