Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 24. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
On crypto the market there is a huge number of interesting and good projects. But at the moment the project which is capable to displace BTC from top isn't visible. BTC is an indisputable standard at the moment. It is very interesting to look at this picture in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will never give way. I believe that this project is the strongest. Investors trust bitcoin more than all other coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
No coin have attributes to beat BITCOIN. It will always remain number all the time even if the BITCOIN founder create another ICO it cab never  BITCOIN.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
No other coins will beat bitcoin in any time future they were speculations on the earlier days that bitcoin competition is about to come but in reality Bitcoin is the only coin for mass adoption
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The best investment is a society that is able to diversify its investment into several parts at a potential point in its development. The greater the opportunity you get to generate profits from various points that you invest. While crypto is still victorious and worthy, do it wisely. The easiest method of knowing the potential of coins is the rank they currently occupy and the number of communities they have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
In theory this can bring you a good income. But in reality, because of the state of the market and the current trends, you will lose money.
Activity: 150
Oh my god! i think this is not possible. Because Bitcoin governs the entire price of the Altcoins. Unless other coins are on Bitcoin on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 69
I think everyone knows what kind of coin, so I won't even speak about it. Of course, other developments are also allowed. For example bitcoin reload or something like that. That is, the transfer of bitcoin capital to another coin.
Activity: 490
This will never happen. It's the same as saying that one day the sun will become the moon. The sun will always remain the sun. Our sun is bitcoin !!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
No one can predict with certainty, whether other coins will be able to defeat Bitcoin. because in any Cryptocurrency can happen. however, one thing to keep in mind, Bitcoin is the king of his coins, Bitcoin is the first coin in this world, And Bitcoin is the highest-priced digital coin today
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
If  looking at number one rank in market cap, then it is hard to guess if any coin will ever beat bitcoin. It seems very unlikely in the current state of market.
Activity: 38
It remains to be seen what the future have for crypto as a whole, but it will take a lot to beat BTC, especially by an alt that isn't as established, i think BTC will remain at the top for a very long time
Activity: 672
Why not ? every coin has the opportunity and the possibility of occupying the highest throne of the world crypto.more with the current market situation is the right time to turn it all into reality. the wheel is always spinning and I believe it
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
if in my opinion it might not be easy to replace the position of bitcoin bro with other coins. if it could, it would definitely take a long time and process. but if I don't think bitcoin will be replaced with other coins
Activity: 551
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

That investment is a good goal, because we are involved in crypto, we also have to invest, but if we ask what coins will lead the future, certainly not many people don't know about it. because any coin can actually but sometimes must be able to accept the consequences
Activity: 560
I do not believe any altcoin will ever beat Bitcoin. Currently the market cap for all altcoins is lower than bitcoin. Anything can happen though
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
It is a extremely risky bussines and look at the token prices now.
Most investors have lost between 80-90.
In general I would say that it is not a good idea to invest in ICOs.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
There are many coins with big potential and many of them has chances to grow a lot in the future. For me bitcoin seems to be the number one forever
Activity: 40
It's a good idea investing in some ICOs but only those that are legit and does have an honest development team. But with what OP is saying about we will never know who will take the lead in the future. There's no need to ask on what coin will be leading all the cryptocurrencies, it's obvious that bitcoin will. And there's no other coin that can beat it no matter how many times attempt to replace it through words of investors.
Activity: 280
yamzu
I think, it will happen in nearly future. The btc just lost his former status in the market. Altcoins will oust btc from the top of coins, and it will be so soon.
Pages:
Jump to: