Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 26. (Read 33742 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
I think that no coin will be able to exceed the cost of bitcoins. Because bitcoin even now costs many times more expensive than any closest pursuer, and in the future, the price difference will only increase.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
At present, there are already coins that are technologically much more successful than bitcoin, but it still outperforms everyone by capitalization.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
nothing is impossible, but we know the world of crypto and the first coin is Bitcoin which has a limited amount of supply, I think nothing can shift Bitcoin as the best coin.maybe in the future, there will be a Bitcoin competitor who has a large community and supports the coin to rival Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure it won't happened because as I know the great Altcoin that are on the most top was Ethereum and It also falls down it's value when bitcoins value also get down. That's it is not that easy to say that bitcoin can be defeated by any altcoins in the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
The cryptocurrency space is quite unpredictable and anything is possible but it would be very difficult for an altcoin to outshine bitcoin. I personally don't see it happening anytime soon because bitcoin holds a very large portion of the coin market capitalisation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think other altcoins will not be able to beat the value of bitcoin, because bitcoin is also very popular, so for us it will also be difficult to beat bitcoin.
altcoin beats Bitcoin I think it's difficult even though many Altcoins have good potential especially in the future more sophisticated technology. the value of bitcoin which is always above until now no one has rivaled its price even though it is currently down. biotcoin king of coins is very hard to beat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I imagine bitcoin and altcoins as 2 different markets and if altcoins can compete for the leadership, then bitcoin has no direct competitors. Bitcoin will remain a weakly volatile instrument of asset value saving.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Among the top 30 projects of coinmarketcap there are a lot of projects that are worth considering to buy their tokens. The majority has already formed a huge community and they have achieved great success. I think you should choose among them.
Activity: 168
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

to invest in another ico, that is your choice, so it's up to you where you want to invest. but for now it's not the right time to invest in ico, look at how many people lose money because of investing in ico, yes ico is full of scams. You have to be careful, it's better to invest in safer coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
When talking about the future of the Bitcoin and Altcoin. I would argue that there will be Altcoin which could pass through the achievement of the Bitcoin. But this definitely takes a very long time. New Altcoin nowadays many appearing and of all that there are certainly some coin scam. And you have to be careful before investing.

Oh yes...Too many years should pass before it can happen or IF it can happen. Bitcoin is so popular that it will be extremely difficult for any cryptocurrency to become better than BTC and get the same popularity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
Can not deny the world technology will continue to experience developments that make competition increasingly tight. Every industry must be able to produce reliable technology that is ready to plunge in the market so that it can succeed. Bitcoin at this time and for the next few years is good and has a bright future, its defense is still strong enough so that it has a big enough chance to defend it. But if in the future there is another coin that is much better and has a prospect of being able to bring crypto change for the better, I think it will be able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 224

Crypto will continue to evolve, and we hope that there will be altcoins that can beat Bitcoin in the future. Because then we will have the opportunity to get a big jump from the price of altcoins. But with the current situation, I think if there really will be an altcoin bigger than Bitcoin, we have to wait for it very long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Nothing is impossible in crypto, but if you look at the current situation, I think the dominance of Bitcoin will not be defeated in the near future. And it seems like the bear market is currently changing a lot of perceptions. So I think maybe at the moment we don't have enough confidence that there will be an altcoin that controls the market bigger than Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
It is unreal to beat Bitcoin - the first and the hugest crypto by capitalization. So, these crypto should have a great support of the crypto community to beat BTC.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
This is what I have to say. We cannot rule out some possibilities of this happening probably in the future but it is very slim. Bitcoin still remain on the top of the list still maintaining a very wide gap between itself and the next on the list. If this will still happen at all, its going to be a far future.
Activity: 70

Altcoin is increasing over time, and of course competing with each other. I think with the current situation, we can already conclude that in a long time, Bitcoin will still be crypto with the biggest capitalization, and affect the entire price of altcoin.
Activity: 194
With the great margin Bitcoin has already given other coins, there is no way they can catch up with Bitcoin as the whole market will continue to depend on it.
Activity: 98

I think we all realize that the current dominance of Bitcoin is getting higher. And just by looking at the current market performance, it looks like we will agree that there will be no Altcoin that will be able to defeat the dominance of Bitcoin.
Activity: 98

Well, we all might expect an altcoin that can beat Bitcoin. And of all Altcoins, we see Ethereum the strongest among all altcoins.
But look at Ethereum at the moment, it looks like now we are pretty sure that Bitcoin will still be the biggest in the future.
Activity: 191
Many people predict that someday that will replace the BTC is ETH. But if viewed from the present conditions decreased the ETH very far. And unlike the BTC in spite of decline but to back up this very quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: