Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 54. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
everything can happen. and perhaps in the future we will see a coin that will surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Every thing is possible and nothing is permanent bitcoin can be taken unaware, when train was invented people though that was going to be the end,it wasn't long cars where invented today we have airplane and jet, to me the days of bitcoin supremacy are numbered.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Personally I do not think any coin can beat bitcoin, because it is the first cryptocurrency and it has the highest market cap. But if you talk about the potential of increasing in ROI then there are coins who have the potential to increase very well but can never beat bitcoin in price level.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
NEM
On the basis of the crypto currency, the COMSA platform is created, designed to support sites in carrying out organized and transparent ICO. According to the developers, the new solution will help optimize the process of attracting investments in the crypto currency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
It is good to invest in ICO, most especially the good ones, but to say they will beat bitcoin, that i think might not be possible. The trend in the market shows it all, that bitcoin is likely to continue to take the lead. Nonetheless, their are altcoins from those ICO that will perform well.
Activity: 51
When it comes to electronic money people often think of BTC. Because of its reputation it is very difficult to beat it.
Perhaps more money than BTC. But to defeat the BTC is not enough
Activity: 140
Definitely not. Bitcoin created to be the first. But, there is an option that in time there will be something similar to bitcoin, which will cost almost the same price as bitcoin
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Investing into potential ICOs is a very good idea but you must be careful in the ICO you invest into so that you don't get scammed. And about any coin leading digital currencies i am not sure any coin can do that because even with already established coins like ETH and others they could not overtake bitcoin, how much more an altcoin which was just launched through an ICO
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Well nobody knows tomorrow.  It can be that a coin will also rise just like bitcoin but bitcoin will forever be king  and mightier in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will continue to reign globally.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
My answer is no no and no coin cannot beat BTC ever
BTC have the most promising and stable as well as bestest in many countries.

LOL bestest in many countries you sure about that??? Cheesy

I think EVENTUALLY BTC will be overtaken by a better currency btc is too centralized in the hands of too few people for it to ever be a coin for the people which was what it is intended for. I don't want btc to remain on top and I don't think it will there are far better ideas out there and possibly a new innovation in the mining aspect around the corner that would self regulate the centralization aspect of big mining farms and what not etc. etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
It is possible, because social interest changes with the time, and some coin will attract more attention, than bitcoin
Activity: 41
My answer is no no and no coin cannot beat BTC ever
BTC have the most promising and stable as well as bestest in many countries.
Activity: 85
I don't think there will be other coin that can beat bitcoin, even right now there's no alt coin that's near bitcoin in terms of price and bitcoin is the most famous   
Activity: 268
Leading coins have already taken their places in the top. I think that the main coin will be long in the first place, since its capitalization is more than 40% of the total market.
If you have a lot of capital then you should not have to worry so much on what coin has the most money placed inside of it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
Alt are just a mirror image of bitcoin. It's hard to guess what will happen next.
There is one rule in modern IT, and that is evolution. Everything we have in the IT, from the beginning of CPU’s or the internet itself has improved and still is. IT is a massive quantum driven force pushing on the edge technologies, allowing for advancements.

altcoin is hard to predict in order to replace bitcoin, because in the future that person never knows how bitcoin is. is it still like this or has changed forward or down we never know it.
Activity: 294
There are no altcoins have enough power to defeat BTC, and as long as we keep using BTC in the future and BTC evolving itself better, then no altcoins even new ICOs coins can beat BTC, the community of BTC is too big and BTC value too high that it is not easy for everyone to quit on BTC.
Activity: 51
there will certainly be tension in this development sector and fluctuations cannot be avoided
Activity: 126
maybe, because now a lot of altcoins are promising a good future. No one can predict with certainty, whether other coins will be able to defeat Bitcoin. I think only some coins have a chance to beat bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Leading coins have already taken their places in the top. I think that the main coin will be long in the first place, since its capitalization is more than 40% of the total market.
Activity: 209
Alt are just a mirror image of bitcoin. It's hard to guess what will happen next.
There is one rule in modern IT, and that is evolution. Everything we have in the IT, from the beginning of CPU’s or the internet itself has improved and still is. IT is a massive quantum driven force pushing on the edge technologies, allowing for advancements.
Pages:
Jump to: