Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 55. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I think from observation, it is not feasible seeing any other coin defeating bitcoin.... Bitcoin has  gone a very long way, it's widely used and widely accepted all over the world.. Bitcoin determines the price of other existing coins greatly.. Other coins can be used and gain popularity but not up to that of bitcoin....
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
I think it's worthwhile to invest in coins that are already found on the market at the present time so much so you can choose something honey worthy to earn good money on this
Activity: 58
I thinking invest in altercoins or ico are good but BTC is still the head of all coins. Having it with other / altercoins remains a good way to go in investment.
Activity: 87
Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency market that is why I would say it is hard to beat Bitcoin in the price. But I can't say that for the future because anything can happen and technology advancements can do anything. Maybe in future we'll have a coin which is better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I always laugh off if I see threads about other altcoins beating bitcoin in the future. I don't see this to be a possibility. Anything can happen thou but if any coin will beat bitcoin in the future, unless bitcoin is dead and this is not possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
everything can be, for example, here America will release its national coin, you see and overtake bitcoin, although I personally doubt for me bitcoin will only cost more in the future, and fly away into space as it will all be used
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
I think it's possible that one-day altcoin can beat the bitcoin because there are some altcoins that have a good concept, continuous development and interest by many investors.
Investing in a different ICO can be very profitable but we must be really careful and patient in choosing a good and legit ICO to make a good profit for us in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Actually, we can not predict which specific coin lead in the future But I believe definitely another coin will beat Bitcoin in the future.
Now we are seeing that too many coins in crypto improving and price is increasing day by day. So we can expect that in the future we will see a coin that can beat Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 97
Of course, my Lord! Astrologers say that this week Mars plays in pair with Venus, so now it is best to buy some Scam, and next week, according to astrologers, cryptocurrency will be nothing! Therefore, it is better not to believe other people's words at all. Such a thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
hello I think that exactly in the future we will have a new leader and someone does not know what kind of a coin it is. can Telegram Open Network (TON) Gram or maybe in the future there will be ideas from Ilon Mask.
Activity: 62
It is unpredictable, but eventually there's a coin that may be up to the standard with Bitcoin in future, it'll take years.. 20 yrs over.
Activity: 23
No one can determine to say when this might happen, but I really doubt if Bitcoin can actually be defeated.
Activity: 25
I don't care how much coins are out there but Bitcoin will always be the greatest of all time.
Activity: 21
This question has been asked several times in this forum, but what I want you to understand is that there may never be a popularity like that of Bitcoin, never!
Activity: 21

This merely a dream, there's no coin that would overcome Bitcoin, the market cap margin is just so great.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Ethereum has big chance to become a main coin in 2-3 years. To do this, they need to fix vulnerabilities and shortcomings.
Activity: 125
It is extremely conceivable that sooner or later, an altcoin will outperform Bitcoin in advertise top. In any case, there are a huge number of coins/tokens/ico's out there and the greater part of them will come up short. Don't simply haphazardly put resources into new ico's anticipating that them should be the following huge thing. Complete a great deal of research into these coins befor putting you hard-earned cash into them since you could lose it.
Activity: 192
We can not predict the future of bitcoin. But we can see the future shadows of bitcoin based on the emergence of new altcoins that are thought to rival bitcoin. I myself predict that bitcoin will remain the number 1 and strongest altcoin because it has high flying hours.
Activity: 411