Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 74. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think it's possible. There are several coins that have excellent prospects to beat bitcoin in the future, like Ethereum, Litecoin, maybe even Dash, who knows. Anyway, I hope bitcoin will not have a significant impact on other coins in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
To foresee what will happen and which coin will grow which one will give much X who does not know. But what bitkoyn is the currency of the future is not who does not argue. We live during the installation of the crypto-currency power and independence of the crypto currency holders from the states.
Activity: 98
Ethereum got a fair chance, may be in the future. I presume all of the coins which have the ability to be a platform for other tokens will have good future. Waves and NEM also boosting good with their performance.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I do not think that there are other coins that beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently still the king of cryptocurrency and will not be able or difficult to overcome by other cryptocurrencies. So it seems there will be no coins who dare to face bitcoin. Because bitcoin has been at its highest peak.
Activity: 146
I do not think any coin can beat bitcoin any time soon because bitcoin is king of all crypto market and Bitcoin is the single currency of all coins, bitcoin is the oldest coin. no other coin has such popularity as bitcoin so it will never happen.
Activity: 10
Nobody knows for sure.. but this year ETF's should come that will strenghten the position of BTC.
Activity: 3
We don't know what will happen in the future but I think so many coin will get stronger.
As for now keep an eye open for any good projects.
Activity: 224
i think this is possible. Because now more robust projects are emerging.
Activity: 84
Actually it is very difficult to determine what is the next or what coins is match in the bitcoin or beat the bitcoin in the future becayse we know that as foe now the alternative coins are only depends in he price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 5
No coin will ever reach the marketcap of bitcoin. It will always stay on top.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
i think if the bitcoin beat other coin the bitcoin disappear and exhaust the million of bitcoin and i think the next coin is ethereum the cryptocurrency of ethereum is the same like bitcoin but its is a huge coin of all time even etheruem
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
First of all, I think this is a must. Someone may refute me. But I believe there will be no result before 2020. But after 2020, there may be coins beyond Bitcoin. This is also necessary.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Bitcoin has gained too much capitalization and popularity and therefore hardly anyone will overtake him
Activity: 182
Yes. I thinks investing in different ICOs is good think for the future and we can get more benefit from it. Also I never think that other coins can break the bitcoin in future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Of course, any crypto currency has a theoretical chance to bypass bitcoin ever. In many respects this will depend on the bitcoin and his team. He must constantly improve, otherwise more promising coins will bypass him in many ways. The most appropriate rival bitcoin has always been considered ethereum, now there is a lot of chances for it to have EOS, which is able to outperform ethereum. Crypto currency is developing and in the future everything can happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I do not think that will ever happen. Since all altcoins follow the bitcoin, I mean that if bitcoin decreases then altcoins might come too. I think that bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency, so if anyone beat a bitcoin I think it would be very difficult.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
In the future, anything can happen.It is possible that some altcoins may beat bitcoin in the future.
 but I do not think that in the next few years Bitcoin will lose the place of 1 crypto currency in the world.

If Bitcoin won't be provided with new technologies, it'll go on a dump of a history! We all are looking forward lightning, but it doesn't appear and our trust is being gone away. The Bitcoin we have today is useless for the market(
Activity: 140
Ethereum got a fair chance, may be in the future. I presume all of the coins which have the ability to be a platform for other tokens will have good future. Waves and neo also boosting good with their performance
Activity: 84
You have the right position, although we all believe in bitcoin, cryptocurrency is developing very quickly and we do not know who will be the leader in a few years.
Activity: 644
depending on what you include in this word,the same price as bitcoin now 10 thousand$ for 1 token? this will be possible, but I don't expect that will be more than at this point will cost bitcoin,as well as technical data, will definitely be better,as there are already more promising projects than just bitcoin and all
Pages:
Jump to: