Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 76. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I think there is no Altcoins could beat Bitcoin in the near future because it is the first cryptocurrency and it market cap is the largest. But with the rate at which ETH is adopted by a lot of ICOs, it may try to out run Bitcoin.
Activity: 85
If in the near future it is impossible for altcoins to beat bitcoin. But with a good management team and great potential in terms of investment benefits that height can be reached and even beyound.
Activity: 46
now a lot of scammers and useless ICO, and you need to carefully understand the essence of the project and whether there is any meaning in it.  I think that it will be advantageous for very few people to displace bitcoin and replace it with another currency, because now we are all dependent on its price and I can not even imagine what will happen if the bitcoin is displaced or collapsed.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I think a lot of coins are likely to replace bitcoin one day, if we look at ETH then we will be sure that someday ETH can replace bitcoin, this is because many users of ETH are satisfied with ETH performance so that ETH price keeps skyrocketing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
I see bitcoin to be the leader of all coins. It directs how the coins should do well, either low or high. The more bitcoin increases, the more other coins also get high in price and vice versa. I personally, do not expect a coin to be higher in price than bitcoin for the analysis I have made.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I think it will be a long shot that other coins will surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. I think the only cryptocurrency that has a chance to surpass the Bitcoin right now is the Ethereum. Other coins will need to surpass the Ethereum first before they surpass the Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
We can not rule out if in the future there is a coin that has a great revolution in bringing crypto to be better than now, so as to beat bitcoin. As long as crypto is alive and has promising results, it is right for us to continue to struggle, defend, and continue to explore our potential and expertise. As with other ICO, it is to anticipate when there is a process from ICO that is delayed, so we can have other ICO results that may be faster and bigger.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
 Undecided
I think any perfect coins could takeover Bitcoin. Such as, ETH may conceivably be the best crypto one day. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing to consider is that ETH has the charismatic and prodigal Vitalik Buterin as its face and leader. He may prove yet to be an incredible steward for his project.
can't agree more, vitalik has proven to be a good developer for ETH and always trying to give solution for every ETH problem so he's certainly good enough to be a figure of ETH or having considered as an important role.
However, that alone is not enough to take over bitcoin, for that you need to change people mindset of what will they think first when hearing the word cryptocurrency, because so many people out there always think about bitcoin when they heard word cryptocurrency.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
investing in different ico is good, but no one really knows if that ico is legit and has a future.
the only basement for the success of that ico is their roadmap, their platform. aside from that, there is no guarantee that you will gain profit. but if you truly believe on a particular ico, go with it. maybe it will be the reason for you to earn huge profit.
Activity: 364
This question hits in mind in lots of people. When we see the price of bitcoin become very higher all the marketplace just shocked and they also very happy have it. Nowadays there are lots of crypto coins in the market. There is a various use of this coins but none of them have that potential to beat BITCOIN. Though it's a good decision to invest in other coins also coz no one knows which coin will go close enough to Bitcoin. So is a good investor you should have invested in many coins which you understand very well. The others coins will help you to understand the market very closely and by doing daily treading you will have some profit which you can use in what you like most it will like the extra butter in morning toast.peace.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
So far, I do not see such new projects that have already had an ICO, and which can soon bypass the price of Bitcoin. I think that perhaps Ethereum and EOS will be able to compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will give up its leadership. And I consider Ethereum To be one of the main contenders for its place.
Activity: 108
I think any perfect coins could takeover Bitcoin. Such as, ETH may conceivably be the best crypto one day. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing to consider is that ETH has the charismatic and prodigal Vitalik Buterin as its face and leader. He may prove yet to be an incredible steward for his project.
Activity: 406
with the current crypto development condition I think it is very difficult for other coins to compete with bitcoin anytime, because bitcoin is a crypto forerunner and the other coin is developed from altcoin platfom.
to invest with ICO you need to better understand the developmental system to be able to generate huge profits.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Investing on the ICOs is really good idea but don't expect your token value to go to the moon because most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges,so if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments.
I am more interested in the EOS which is undergoing such an increasing development able to crucify Bitcoin in the future. because with coins that have an ever-increasing development will be very capable to make coins reliable as a coin capable of overtaking Bitcoin so strong that it can make the price m so expensive for the future.
Activity: 139
i do not think that it will happen anytime soon, and if it ever happens, it will be probably be replaced by ethereum or any other coin that is caplable of doing it so.
Activity: 130
Most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges however investing in the ICOs is really good deed but not to be expected the value will go too much high. At present no coin is in that position to over take the price of bitcoin. In future, any coin may be come into the market and take the position of Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Right now many good coin and can compete with bitcoin on technology. I am believe that bitcoin can not always lead on coinmarketcap and maybe others coin can take bitcoin place and anything can happen in market
Activity: 97
There are coins that shows a very good potential that might replace bitcoin in the future like ethereum. Of course there are a lot of news being develop that might become successful like bitcoin.  but we really cant tell what coin will it be.
Activity: 336
Yet there is no hope that any other coin beat bitcoin in near future, because being first valuable coin it has its identity and value in the market, and this value is still remain as it was in the past,no doubt the price of BTC in varying time to time but still it is solid and unbeatable.
Pages:
Jump to: