Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 77. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 100
I think that now the biggest rival Bitcoin is  Ethereum, which seriously starts to overtake BTC in capitalization. But I think that this will not happen until the end of next year.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
I dont actually think that any of coins will beat bitcoin in near days, so I would preferably just sit and look at the market
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Well, the possibility of that is just too slim. Even if something of this will happen, not every altcoin gat all what it takes to everly overtake Btc in this lifetime. However, some still gat this possibility potential. Such include ETH, Ltc, NEO and Monero.
Activity: 588
Now no one can say exactly what will happen in the near future with bitcoin, but the fact that he now began to grow is already gratifying, but as we all know recently, after a small increase there was a big drop.
Activity: 123
I believe in ETH coin for now because they can do it. Thus, ETH may be the best crypto sometime in the future. It is certainly not out of the realm of possibility Another point to consider is that Ethereum has a charismatic Vitalic Buterin as its face and leader. He may not have been a great waitress for his project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
if we look at the price of coins in the market it will look too far difference in bitcoin prices with altcoin prices so for the near future this bitcoin prices will always top even though a lot of good altcoin issued but they I think can not replace bitcoin in its position now
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
We'll never know what could happen in the future, maybe some coins can have the potential to beat Bitcoin, maybe Bitcoin will still reign supreme. I think with ICO's you should sets your standards at high, you should try to envision the future if the coin will work in the long term and if it really has an impact. ICO's can be great if the project is realistic and solves real problems.
Activity: 124
if seen from bitcoin price now it seems no. but if there is a succumb one day there will be
because there is a saying that says above the sky there is still sky. and still many examples we used to be still not familiar with bitcoin and now bitcoin has gone up, maybe someday there will be more expensive coin from bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing on the ICOs is really good idea but don't expect your token value to go to the moon because most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges,so if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments.
I am more confident of Ethereum being a coin that is capable of overtaking Bitcoin in the future. certainly since the appearance of Ethereum, to be a very good coin and a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. other than that with the development of Ethereum, Ethia sure to overtake Bitcoin in the future will be very capable.
Activity: 238
the investment strategy depends on your budget, you can divide the budget into 2 parts and half buy an expensive popular coin, and for the second half buy several cheap promising coins and keep them until the end of the year
Activity: 305
I think it's very difficult to predict who will lead the coins in the future, but I still believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is not less competitive, bitcoin is already known to many people almost all over the world. now many investors use bitcoin as a good future asset.
Activity: 84
In the future, anything can happen.It is possible that some altcoins may beat bitcoin in the future.
 but I do not think that in the next few years Bitcoin will lose the place of 1 crypto currency in the world.
the possibility of what happens in the future of course we do not yet know, whether altcoin will beat bitcoin in the future of course it is for now the impossible. because bitcoin remains number 1.
Activity: 140
In the future, anything can happen.It is possible that some altcoins may beat bitcoin in the future.
 but I do not think that in the next few years Bitcoin will lose the place of 1 crypto currency in the world.
Activity: 168
For my Opinion , it is possible because everything possible in crypto world.. any other coins can beat bitcoin, like ethereum , ethereum has a potential to beat bitcoin in the future.. because he is the one of the coin in crypto has a good development and useful coin in coin market and for me it can possible to beat bitcoin in near future..
Activity: 490
I do not think there is a coin that can outperform bitcoin, but if there is only Etherium that can surpass Btc, maybe 5 to 6 years to surpass bitcoin. it's just a prediction could be wrong.
Activity: 462
For any other coin to beat bitcoin both now and in the future, such coin will have better scale, the network of such coin would be bigger, deeper and better than that bitcoin. The security of any coin that will beat bitcoin would be better than cryptographic secure hashing of bitcoin. For now, no other coin can beat bitcoin in the aforementioned area!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
There are alot of potential coins in the market. I don't know if any of these coins could beat Bitcoin in the future coz I don't see it as a contest. It may be difficult in terms of price and market cap, but when it comes to profitability, many alts provide greater profit at present.  
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
if your budget allows you to buy coins not a large amount, then I can advise you to buy expensive and popular coins such as the etherium, and in this case you can practically guaranteed to increase your income at the end of this year
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Investing in other Icos is good and very profitable, I dont know if theres an altcoins that can beat bitcoin? Because it is considered as the most trusted coin and the father of the cryptocurrency, also it still continue as the top coin, so i guess other coins cant beat the popularity of it, but who knows? We cant predict what will happen in the future  so always stay updated about crypto world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is possible that some altcoins may beat bitcoin in the future. In fact some of them have already beaten bitcoin. But this doesn't mean that bitcoin will stay in its position forever. In the world of investment everything is possible. Some may be on top for quite some time then suddenly fell apart.
Pages:
Jump to: