Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 78. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
you can buy a few coins from the top 10 and are almost guaranteed to make a profit at the end of the year, but this profit may not be very big, or you can buy a lot of cheap coins that may at the end of the year give you multiple returns, but the chance is very small
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I very much doubt that this will happen in the near future and no one knows what happens when at the head of the market will be altcoin ..
Activity: 88
Yes that's true, we never can tell which coin will be the next or future boss after BTC. So we just need to stay focused and monitor Eth very well. Cos, it might be the next rated.
Activity: 20
in the future, anything can happen. but I do not think that in the next few years Bitcoin will lose the place of 1 crypto currency in the world. now he has too big a gap from the other kriptovalyut and in the price and in the number of people who put their money into it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
in the near future bitcoin will still continue to be first and it will take a long process for other leave bitcoin because i think bitcoin is the axis of cryptocurrency
Activity: 174
Well, as for me, whether a coin will beat bitcoin in the near future, that depends on several factors. There is no way a coin will overthrow bitcoin in this cryptocurrency. Currently, the rise in the price of bitcoin affects all coins. Also. bitcoin has high market capitalization relative to other coins. The gab in price of bitcoin to other coin is too high to breach, and no coin is as old as bitcoin. No coin has also faced criticisms as the bitcoin. I think these factors put bitcoin ahead of alternate coins
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
 I dont believe that there are other coins beat in bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency..Bitcoin is still continue as a top coins and the price is higher than the other coin..Bitcoin will continue popularity and will gain more good reputation.

Most of the replies here are making the comparison based on price of the coin. As an investor, your concern should be based on the returns you are getting and not on the current price. A coin with current price of $1 can give 10x when price moves to $10 in 12 months. This much is impossible with bitcoins now at current prices.
Activity: 229
 I dont believe that there are other coins beat in bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency..Bitcoin is still continue as a top coins and the price is higher than the other coin..Bitcoin will continue popularity and will gain more good reputation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Till now, no coin show strength to beat bitcoin in near future as no coin is near bitcoin price nor have that much value to catch its price. No one can predict future but in my view, there is no competitor of bitcoin in near future.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
I don't think so. No altcoins can overcome the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the ruler of the cryptocurrency kingdom, and I hope it will always remain the same.no another coin can beat bitcoin. Peace Cheesy
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
there is nothing to worry about, Bitcoin will always be the number one, right now I see no coins have a chance to replace Bitcoin as the number one in the future, even Ethereum even cannot match the price of Bitcoin/coin.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
We can not predict this, but I think that in the next 5-10 years this will not happen, and in general with bitcoin it is difficult to compete a very big gap!
Activity: 406
We do not know what will happen in future. Probably it will be not even Ethereum, but some other new cryptocurrency that will appear on the crypto market just with one aim: to beat its King, Bitcoin.
Activity: 8
we no one knows his fore bitcoin this how,if the bitcoin in the future remains like this even more glorious I'm sure there is no other coin that can replace bitcoin,but if the bitcoin reputation goes down there's bound to be another coin that replaces bitcoin like BCH
Activity: 35
Looking at the market now and the way the coins are going right now there doesn't seem to be a possibility that other coins will overtake bitcoin. The closest coin is ethereum and even that seems to be so far behind bitcoin that even catching up to bitcoin in terms of prices and market value is not even feasible at this point. Maybe in the future though.
copper member
Activity: 308
20% Deposit on bitcoin, 10% Deposit on Ethereum, 60% buy coins from top 10-15 coin market cap. 10% leave in USD to buy more on the falls
Activity: 25
in the future, anything can happen. but I do not think that in the next few years Bitcoin will lose the place of 1 crypto currency in the world. now he has too big a gap from the other kriptovalyut and in the price and in the number of people who put their money into it.
Activity: 102
I do not think that there are other coins that will use bitcoin. Because bitcoin itself is the mother of cryptocurrency. So if there are other coins that beat bitcoin then I think cryptocurrency will start from scratch again. But I do not believe that there are other coins that beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be at the top and followed by some other coins.
Yes i agree with you. I am confident about the capability of bitcoin to be on the top. However, we could not predict what will really happen in the future. I hope bitcoin will really last longer.
Activity: 384
I do not think that there are other coins that will use bitcoin. Because bitcoin itself is the mother of cryptocurrency. So if there are other coins that beat bitcoin then I think cryptocurrency will start from scratch again. But I do not believe that there are other coins that beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to be at the top and followed by some other coins.
Activity: 308
I think that although Bitcoin has fallen in price since the end of last year, but it will be the market leader for a very long time, because many platforms and altcoins are closely connected with the Bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: