Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 75. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
That is the huge goal of the other companies in the cryptocurrency to beat and replaced the bitcoin from its top position. I think it is likely impossible because as og now the demand is continuously raising up and its prices also.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Yes, maybe Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin soon. I think you can choose to invest in Ethereum, which is a very promising currency, and I believe it can bring us a lot of wealth.
Activity: 107
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Investing on the ICOs is really good idea but don't expect your token value to go to the moon because most of the token will lose its value when it listed on exchanges,so if you can find which token can ability to have expensive price in the future then it is good idea but for me investing on ICO is good only for short term investments.
other coins are trying to keep on improving and growing their growth to further increase in the future. so they are all trying to overtake Bitcoin and make their bodies so high as to gain substantial profit in the future. and I'm sure other coins will be able and get their desire to be a coin that is very capable to be reliable in the future.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
I do not think Bitcoin is a coin to beat. The bitcoin of the tokens in the market has no power to beat.
Will you be a stronger coin later than BitCoin? This is possible.
Technology is moving very fast. Everything can happen.
it will not be that easy any other type of coin can beat the bitcoin. although there is, it will take a long time. but it is quite impossible if there is a type of coin that can shift the position of the most popular digital currency and is known as the no digital currency No. 1 among other types of coins
I don't know if the other coins manage to beat the bitcoin. because until now, the bitcoin is the mainstream in this market. the alternative coins are only depend and.based on the price of the bitcoin. if the bitcoin rise up ,the other coins too. and if the bitcoin falls down,it's the same for the other coins. and in this only state we know that it is difficult to say if the other coins beat it
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
I do not think Bitcoin is a coin to beat. The bitcoin of the tokens in the market has no power to beat.
it will not be that easy any other type of coin can beat the bitcoin. although there is, it will take a long time. but it is quite impossible if there is a type of coin that can shift the position of the most popular digital currency and is known as the no digital currency No. 1 among other types of coins
Activity: 224
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the only coin that has a chance to become a world currency in the future.Bitcoin sets the conditions for everyone else.The strongest team of developers, updates, many countries are beginning to accept payment in bitcoins....therefore, no one can surpass him.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

yes, invest where any coin is good enough if it's potential, it's just that I'm not sure if altcoin can exceed the current bitcoin value or even the next few years. bitcoin has been showing its popularity over the years, and can also bypass the things that can decrease bitcoin so far by restoring investor confidence. so bitcoin will remain more popular and remain the highest of its value. so staying invested in altcoin so far can be profitable by keeping investing in bitcoin for profit and convenience.
Activity: 112

No, I think It is difficult. Bitcoin is so popular and more valuable. I doubt there is another coin can beat bitcoin.It is my opinion.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5

I never imagined this would happen. lots of potential altcoins and lots of investing in altcoin, whatever it is. but I think bitcoin remains the highest value coin. because the longer bitcoin gets better known so bitcoin will remain even more popular.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
no coin will beat bitcoin in the near future Bitcoin is the only coin worldwide accepted and trusted and most widely used in my view no coin can perform the way bitcoin does with transactions
Activity: 98
Even so, some coins have not been able to beat bitcoin. Even in the future, it seems unlikely that we have been at the forefront of the Bitcoin price races.
Activity: 362
There is many coins that claim to be a bitcoin killer or something like that, but as far as I see, none of them has actually won
Activity: 138
Well no one knows what it would be on the future, but I doubt that there will be a coin to beat bitcoin. As of now I don't see a coin which has a potential to overcome bitcoin. Well I would say that other coins like Ethereum, EOS and NEO could compete with bitcoin, but still bitcoin would be the number one on cryptocurrency. Especially bitcoin has the highest price of all, I think bitcoin would be the great leader of all the altcoins. Still, for me there will be no one to be able to surpass bitcoin, if ever there will be then it would be really too long for it.
Activity: 434
If cryptocurrency is used as a cash payment alternative in the future, then Bitcoin is likely to be replaced by other tokens, but if Lightning Network can improve Bitcoin's trading speed, then I think Bitcoin is still the king!
Activity: 415
I think this is impossible. At least for the foreseeable three years. Many governments are now developing their own cryptocurrencies. But this requires a process. But also depends on the situation. If the economic crisis comes, it is very likely that it will trigger the country to issue cryptocurrencies. Especially small countries. They need cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 70
I saw WhenHub project and I think it’s incredible! I always think that its not always convenient to use video call or text but i realized I don’t have to worry about it, with WhenHUb it’s going to be really convenient and nice to use. WhenHub Interface makes it quite easy for clients to find Experts on any topic they want , then video call them for knowledge-sharing. Financial details are handled with a Smart Contract using WHEN Token cryptocurrency. Interface available now in iOS/Android app stores.
Activity: 462
I think any perfect coins could takeover Bitcoin. Such as, ETH may conceivably be the best crypto one day. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing to consider is that ETH has the charismatic and prodigal Vitalik Buterin as its face and leader. He may prove yet to be an incredible steward for his project.

I also can admit that this can happen but not soon. We have to wait for this event for at least 2-3 years. For now, Bitcoin has still the strongest positions on the market, although ETH has a huge potential.
Activity: 185

I think there is a possibility that other coins can beat Bitcoin in the future. We never know what will happen in the future after all. Eventhough there is a possibility, I think that it will take a lot of time because BTC is not that easy to be bring down.
Activity: 123

differentiation the investment are a good way to invest, so not put all the eggs on one basket made you less riskier and more felt calm
Pages:
Jump to: