Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 79. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I'm quite sure that Bitcoin will not grow more than 10,000. If the situation on the market improves and coins can get out of this strong dump, the BTC will lose its leading position.
Activity: 34
some coins have not been able to beat bitcoin. Even in the future, it seems unlikely that we have been at the forefront of the Bitcoin price races.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Ethereum got a fair chance, may be in the future. I presume all of the coins which have the ability to be a platform for other tokens will have good future. Waves and NEM also boosting good with their performance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
In the future, it is possible for other currency coders to find Bitcoin. The world will be develop. But for that to happen I think it will be a distant future, because Bitcoin is now legendary.
Activity: 259
I think it will be a long shot that other coins will surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. I think the only cryptocurrency that has a chance to surpass the Bitcoin right now is the Ethereum. Other coins will need to surpass the Ethereum first before they surpass the Bitcoin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
It is definitely a good thing to invest in ICOs if you the team behind and if you believe in the idea of it. Of course you also need to have an intuition in this case. As far as overthrowing Bitcoin, I believe it will happen in a year or two. Some coin will replace it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Looks like no one here knows better than you. But a technology, will be replaced by other technologies.
And if there is a coin that will replace Bitcoin, I think it will only happen for a very long time.
Activity: 168
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Of course that's not a bad idea, as long as we can choose correctly, at least ico is really developed.
And if from 10-20 ico and one becomes a giant in the future, maybe that's enough to make big profits in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Everyone is inspired by Bitcoin's success. And it seems that is the reason why people are investing in ico. I think it does not need to be bigger than Bitcoin, if an ico transforms into a top10 coin, I think that's enough to change a person's life.
Activity: 128
Of course I think there will have some coins will rise just like Bitcoin did. However, to take over Bitcoin is really difficult. Bitcoin was the first to come, and it comes with a great advantage so altcoins could increase, but I think it is not fast as Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
There are many good altcoin at this time to invest, the altcoin in top # 50 on coinmarketcap is able to invest! In general, the current digital money investment is a lot of risk, you should consider!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
Perhaps sometime in the future, some cryptocurrency will beat bitcoins. But I do not think that this can happen in the coming years. So far, bitcoin was and will be number 1.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
If we talk about the total market capitalization, then certainly there will be a cryptocurrency, which will be a breakthrough for the crypto market and will have a huge value. But I think that Bitcoin will always be in the top-5.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I do not think other coins will beat Bitcoin in the future, but it is wise to diversify your investment and invest in ICOs. When you do invest in ICOs, check out their Use cases and team as there have been many scams and flops. Be wise and play safe, Good Luck.
Activity: 238
We dont know what would trigger for other coins to boom the same way it does to bitcoin. But for me i keep investing in some bitcoin i think worth for.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
The probability of having a coin to beat bitcoin in the future is very low because bitcoin has gained wider adoption over the past 9 years and the popularity of bitcoin stand up till date. I can't categorically say that there is no coin to beat bitcoin in the future but if there will be any coin then the coin will have more adoption than bitcoin.
Activity: 322

I have the same idea, because it seems very difficult to find a coin from the beginning and wait until going moon. Of course the growth of Bitcoin will not happen hundreds or tens of times anymore. So it seems like choosing some ico will be a trend in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

There might be a possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by another altcoin, but I do not believe it will happen via ICO. ICO can give you good money if investing into the right token, but those tokens can hardly enter top 10 market cap. Only a coin with smart contract features can have the potential to compete with btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Looks like no one here knows better than you. But a technology, will be replaced by other technologies.
And if there is a coin that will replace Bitcoin, I think it will only happen for a very long time.
Activity: 224
Actually, this may be possible, but after a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: