Pages:
Author

Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future? - page 13. (Read 33742 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Nobody knows but there is a chance that this will happen because as you can see the technology during this time are getting wider. But I know that even if that happens , bitcoin will remain as the kind of investment. I know that they will get interested in other coin but bitcoin is still popular.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think that in the future there will be a coin, and most likely it is an altcoin which in its importance will be ahead of bitcoin and will be the standard.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
While it is difficult for me to imagine that there is such a coin. Which surpasses the success of Bitcoin and breaks out in front. So, it all depends on how the cryptocurrency will develop. And what achievements will the applicants have?
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is very powerful and prominent  crypto currency in the market..It is a decentralized one with anonymity.Its all transactions re are corded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology .It has a very strong net work systems linked with the modern technology.Bitcoins features are very attractive for the global investors for their daily requirements and hence its popularity is spreading world wide.Bitcoin has a very high market capital and its daily traded volumes are also very high..So to the present trend there will not be such chance to beat  bitcoin by other coin in the future.
Activity: 154
Well now it's hard for me to say. After all, I still do not see a worthy applicant. But I do not exclude that over the years one of the coins will survive and will be worthy of such a title.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think there is and will not be a coin that would beat bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first and so he is the king now and will remain in the future.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Bitcoin will remain for foreseeable future the number one cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency still has a long way to go in terms of adoption,  scale and acceptance.  Other cryptocurrency will equally do well in their respective cache,  but bitcoin will be the most successful!
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
It is possible that the price of some kind of altcoin will overtake bitcoin. I think this will happen even in the near future. But this will not affect Bitcoin as the main crypto currency, to which all other altcoins will be equated.
There will not be any coins that can pass the BTC value, but buy altcoin because they will give you a higher profit than holding BTC or ETH, so I think buying atlcoin is good now. Best.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
Ethereum and ripple are the possible coin that can replace the main coin in crypto in terms of market cap And volume for major cryptocurrencies.
Markets are not always rational and currently Bitcoin is the gold standard in the market because it is the currency everybody knows about.
The point is Bitcoin is popular because it's the first coin beside satoshi. To beat bitcoin is that make their own strategy, brand and new gimmick that people will recognize them.
Activity: 784
yes, there are possibilities that some other coins may surpass the bitcoin's price value. and i think i have a list of 5 coins that has the potential to surpass bitcoin. the first is Ethereum coin the second most volume next to bitcoin. the second one is the ripple, the third is the XMR monero coin, the fourth is the Bitcoin cash, and the fifth is the Litecoin.
Activity: 84
It is possible that the price of some kind of altcoin will overtake bitcoin. I think this will happen even in the near future. But this will not affect Bitcoin as the main crypto currency, to which all other altcoins will be equated.
Activity: 168
I admit that such an option is possible. But definitely not now. In the future there will be strong cryptocurrencies. But can they overshadow Bitcoin? While it is hard to say for sure.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
It is logical, you can not keep all your money in one coin. It is necessary to diversify the portfolio. Because you don’t know what will happen tomorrow with these projects in which you have invested all your money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies do not have physical components and values in the real world, and therefore the assessment of their value is absolutely subjective. So, in the future, anything can happen as by default the entire crypto market is not backed up by anything in the real world and costs essentially $ 0.
Activity: 336
never, because I think the price of Bitcoin is very far from the price of other coins cryptocurrency, besides that the volume of the Bitcoin market is very much different from the others coins cryptocurrency because Bitcoin dominates the market, it is proven by BTC Dominance of 53.9%.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
I don't think that when it appears this coin which will be able to compete with bitcoin. At a price maybe Yes, but capitalization is definitely not. Bitcoin dictates the whole market where the price will go
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bitcoin is the one for me and nothing can overtake it's volume and price as far as i know all altcoins know it also in investors who buying a good way of profit for getting in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Coins that solve real problems in the cryptocurrency market will not be important for a long time.It is much more valuable for society to accept cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange and preservation.The rest later .
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
In my opnion no coin/token will reach bitcoin by market capitalization, because it was first, has a big community and many developers work on improving.
Activity: 420
Yes, coins with more advanced technology have existed in the market for a long time-but this is not a decisive factor to abandon bitcoin. Bitcoin is a legend, a huge number of people believe in it and the best minds of mankind work on its improvements.
Pages:
Jump to: