Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 11. (Read 1757 times)

ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

Ripple continues to attract new customers to the pay platform, RippleNet.
This could really be a key moment for her positions this year. No one can say what will happen at the end of the year, but no wonder Ripple surprised us pleasantly.  Huh  Grin
Activity: 397
Merit: 500
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

No one can ever say the price of any other coin in the near future unless they are time traveller. For my prediction on ripple, It will be hard for them to reach $5  because that is too high and needs to go high as 5 times on their marketcap against on the their market cap on december. Maybe 1-3 dollars this year is possible but 5 dollars is just an illusion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The price of Ripple varies with the price of Bitcoin, so I do not rule out that Ripple can cost $5, provided that Bitcoin will cost about $30,000. But there is a high probability that the price of Ripple will go up as a result of signing new agreements, launching interesting projects and so on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It might just happen. even the most minimal price did not like early last year could happen again even more. altcoin ripple through small but has a great potential. investing in it is going to be one of the promising but certainly in selecting altcoin also need consideration for the next few years as well.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think it's very difficult for Ripple to reach $ 5 at the end of 2018, especially now that the market continues to fall and has not recovered, most at the end of the year Ripple only reached $ 2.5- $ 3.
btj
Activity: 115
Merit: 16
Many factors let Ripple not bypass that limit = Not decentralized, and if it reach high price, new comers can't invest on it since minimum fees to own ripple address is 20 XRP and this amount will be locked and unspendable.

If Ripple reach 5 $, they are ready to pay (in their mind and logically) 100$ to own empty address.

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I think the XRP is going to go up very high, but to reach the $ 5 level is unlikely
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Not sure but as I know - ripple is the only cryptocurrency with an actual huge company behind it with ability to comply with bank partnerships. However, I don't belive it could give you X
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Honestly, I don't believe in ripple. Maybe it's because ripple is not a cryptocurrency, but just a Bank currency. Or maybe I'm just too biased. I think ripple is not capable of crossing the barrier even at $2.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

I doubt, the current market situation is practically unstable there is always a correction in every week that lowers the value of the price. anything can happen in the next few months. but if each progress of ripple is executed as planned. it is not impossible that ripples will find the right price for this year.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
The Ripple price shows some progress today and the gains have taken control of other cryptocurrency markets. After Brad Garlinghouse predicted that Ripple would change and perhaps surprisingly Bitcoin in the next five years, prices began to jump today in about 3% increase. After experiencing red conditions for a while ago, now Ripple back transact with green.
maybe in the next few weeks, Ripple can reach another $ 1 dollars thanks to a new partnership. If the light continues to shine in Ripple, it may surprise the industry in years to come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I don't think so and ripple price impossible reach to $5, I don't trust ripple an it's just a pump and dump coins, don't hold for long term and wish it'll let you become millionaire, I think Stellar is better than Ripple
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
There is certainly no chance for ripple price to reach for 5usd in this year 2018. Maybe soon for about 2022, but its not possible as of now. Ripple is a promising coin, but its price now is struggling and hard to reach 1usd.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
The Ripple price shows some progress today and the gains have taken control of other cryptocurrency markets. After Brad Garlinghouse predicted that Ripple would change and perhaps surprisingly Bitcoin in the next five years, prices began to jump today in about 3% increase. After experiencing red conditions for a while ago, now Ripple back transact with green.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
If Ripple would be officially recognized as a security, then you can forget about your dream. Even the owners of Ripple are trying to deceive the system and prevent a complete ban on the part of the United States. American exchanges refuse to trade this currency even for a high commission. To hold a coin in one hand and be sole proprietor is certainly good, but the reverse side of the coin does not promise big prospects.
yes, to achieve such a high price is not an easy thing, and it looks like ripples will not reach $ 5 in the near future, especially now that new altcoin keep popping up and that will indirectly greatly affect the price of coin coin that already existed before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If Ripple would be officially recognized as a security, then you can forget about your dream. Even the owners of Ripple are trying to deceive the system and prevent a complete ban on the part of the United States. American exchanges refuse to trade this currency even for a high commission. To hold a coin in one hand and be sole proprietor is certainly good, but the reverse side of the coin does not promise big prospects.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
Ripple is not going to reach $5 anytime soon nor even at the end of the year. Ripple is though a stable currency but Is not a currency to hold for long. You can trade it in short period.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
I dont see any possibility that ripple will even reach $5 at all. try to study about how ripple circulate in the market. and try to read every feedback of investors about it, you will know why it has no chance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
see the current situation as it will be very difficult for the ripple to can go up high to $5. Indeed it may be even as last year but of course, all that is necessary to process could be great. Moreover, while a large number of crypto that fell in some time later because many news articles which don't go sour.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
This year I think this price xrp we will not see, and if we see it not before the end of 2019, but as a coin, xrp is very good for investment and must be in the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: