Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 6. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
At the time of writing XRP is traded in green after obtaining 1.13% and 0.61% to USD and BTC respectively. The 24-hour profit seems to be a short-term spike that may be interrupted by a similar downturn ahead. However, as the market continues to recover, XRP is set to be a coin to stake. The recent list of Binary exchanges should also act as a long-awaited catalyst for additional absorption and attractiveness.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Ripple is a bubble coin, can not afford so high prices, so I think you do not expect too much in this coin, in my opinion should hold ETH or BTC will be better for you.
Activity: 252
Ripple is a coin with a lot of investors in the world of crypto currencies in recent times and falling in value. it will show an increase in acceleration this year and the value will be $ 5.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
It will be but seems to take a long time or long term I guess and if ripple is getting stronger got support and getting more people's interest. Everything is not certain yet.. but in my opinion,  this seems to be possible due this is one of the top coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It's just not possible, understand that if Ripple will cost so much then the capitalization of this project will increase precisely and it will be really the first project in the crypto-currency industry, and I think that it will not be admitted exactly.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Who knows... maybe, and maybe not. Anyway, I preffer to have some, just in case it will happen, so I would not miss, as I just missed with Bitcoin recently.
Activity: 280
It can be, as far, as every coin is predicted to grow, so Ripple is not an exclusion. If Ethereum will go up and grab every other coin with it, we will face Ripple maybe even higher.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I think that ripple's price wouldn't reach 5 even in its peak values this year. The maximum that we will see at the best moments of splashes would be 2, but I think that 2 dollars is also a very good price, considering that this year there will not be such a sharp increase like in 2017 ..
Activity: 157
I do not think so, there are better things to buy at the moment, and seeing ripple over five bucks is something almost impossible to be honest, no way to see it happening
Activity: 242
I don't believe in such possibility that Ripple may reach $5 later this year as Ripple is already struggling under $1 and even if it reach to $3 it will its biggest achievement this year. Reaching to $5 is beyond the capability of this coin but if you want to invest in a coin which rises tremendously then investing in Remme is advisable as this coin can give you much better profits than you could imagine.  
Activity: 98
5 dollars is too much. But 2-3 it may well be worth by the end of this year, if the correction is over and bitcoin will again grow.
Activity: 532
Who knows, everything is possible with Ripple. But you need to understand it's a pump and dump coin, so you should be extra careful with Ripple. I'm not a fan of this coin.
Activity: 518
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Everything will depend on a situation on cryptocurrency market. XRP in my opinion very bad investiition. Ripple contradicts the main idea of cryptocurrencies, due to the centralization. XRP can reach such price provided that BTC will grow to 40-50k$. It is improbable that we will see such price in the nearest future.
Activity: 560

now almost all crypto keeps going down as bitcoin also decreases, so there is not much good choice for now and just waiting until nice moment to buy more.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

In my opinion, it is quite possible that Ripple will reach a price of $ 5, but I do not think it will be this year. Perhaps a year or two is more likely.  Smiley

when future project support in accordance with roadmap 5 $ may be this year can achieve it. . .
but Ripple should be able to run when bitcoin also support on altcoin.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

In my opinion, it is quite possible that Ripple will reach a price of $ 5, but I do not think it will be this year. Perhaps a year or two is more likely.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
i think ripple not gonna reach that $5 cause that rate too much. i think it can reach it peak at $3 but it's back to the ripple update in the future if the update will got a big impact the price will go up and up. so just wait the update of this Ripple coin maybe on December it'll high again
Activity: 173
I also invested in XRP. At the time, I spent 15ETH to buy XRP. I am currently at a loss. Obviously, I also bought because of its potential value, but considering it, I think my own investment is relatively unsuccessful, because XRP has risen tens of millions of times. This is bad. If you let me have the opportunity to choose new ones, I will still invest, but I will never spend so much money. Maybe it will only be 1/4 or 1/5
Activity: 294
I think this is impossible. I think XPR is a shit. They are controlled by the bank. The bank will not let you make a lot of money. So it is recommended that you do not buy XRP.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
It may be. Reflected from the last year, the price of the cryptocurrency rises optimally in the end of the year. However, I don't know what will happen in the end of this year. This is a type of prediction. The price of the Ripple may rise again because the use of this coin by some banks in the world can reach and increase hopefully.

I doubt that Ripple will raise significant, because no bank is using Ripple anywhere in the world so far. The only chance for Ripple to raise is speculations IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: