Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 12. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
no, it will take a lot of time and effort before it reached $5, but we dont know, maybe the big whales who manipulate ripple pump its price if they want. but I dont believe on ripple, I dont want to include myself on that altcoin.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
Ripple - 5$ ? may be, but I dont think its a good coin to invest as private company owner. From now you mean it will be x8 gain, but you can find now better coin/token to make x10 at this year
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I know at this growth rate, it will be very difficult for Ripple to reach $5 by the end of year but you can expect to see this price in the starting of next year. Ripple is growing slowly but it is expected it will gain more speed by the end of Q4 as more people jump into market looking to invest in different coins and Ripple serves one of the best option. Adding all these factors one can estimate Ripple to reach $5 as no one could expect Ripple to reach $2-3 last year when it was trading at $0.2 at this time last year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I highly doubt XRP is going anywhere near $5 any time soon. Considering it's a centralized system backed by a company and beholden to all the standard laws and regulations there's always going to be significant friction. The company holds a ton of XRP back and can dumpster the market pretty easily and pretty much whenever. It's really dangerous imo.
Activity: 99
Ripple has been growing at a high speed last year. I think it's a bit hard to reach $5, and it needs to grow ten times more. If bitcoin can go up to 20K this year, Ripple could be over $5.
Activity: 532
Ripple is made for banks, and it's basically not decentralized, that's the reason most people are not much into Ripple. I just don't like this coin, so I don't see it going to $5. I think it will be not more then $2-3 this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if the market price returns to normal then I believe the ripple price could reach $ 5 even more by the end of this year.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Nobody knows because as you it crypto currency market is so hard to predict and that almost gave you almost a zero chance of winning. Better read the news and watch out their telegram news if they do. We are now in a bearish market trend that don't want to move to this position and it is so hard for some trader to adjust for the sudden changes.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Whoever does not talk about Ripple, but he still grows up and does it very well, it seems to me that he really can stand in front of bitcoin, but only by capitalization, because he just has a lot of coins.
It's like a centralized coins for me , but the breakthrough to have a long term adoption by acquiring conventional banks as their partner to develop ripple technology , that's make a lot of people interested to invest more due its promising future growth , doesn't matter the price currently below $1 , take your chance now ... I wouldn't surprised by the end of the year ripple reach $3 , $5 way too far from what the current reality.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Till end of the year? I do not think so, even not in bullish run. Since there are now many strong competitors on the same concept.
You're right. At present there are many pennies that are competing with ripple. I find that EOS and DASH can completely replace the position of the ripple. In the future we will never see the price of the ripple overcome $ 1 once again
Activity: 672
Whoever does not talk about Ripple, but he still grows up and does it very well, it seems to me that he really can stand in front of bitcoin, but only by capitalization, because he just has a lot of coins.
Activity: 102
Even the ripple at 3 dollars feels like too much overvalued, i think it will not reach this far to 5 dollars not until we see bitcoin at 40k or so
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am sure the time will come were already heavily inflated asset will inflate more and more just because their price is below 10 USD. ^^
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Assuming that the network will develop linearly, and will not be subject to unforeseen leaps, then every year the Ripple coin will add about 10-13 dollars to its present value. Based on this, we can assume that according to the most optimistic forecasts, the cost of one XRP can reach $14 per coin. If this happens, then Ripple can become the most capitalized crypto-currency network in the world.
Activity: 196
Maybe it will reach in that price or it will stay in a low price, who knows? I think that's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. I hope that its price can move higher & break above $2 in late December. I also think it may take 2 or 3 more years to reach $ 5.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Everything in the market happens surprisingly like your jaw will drop when you see a shitcoin getting pump for over 2000%. If you know what i mean, then there might be a possibility that XRP will reach $5 but not this year. They don't even maintain the $3 mark for a month. XRP is one of the strongest 5 in CMC so i might be wrong.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Ripple is one of the great potential altcoin. Many banks around the world have accepted and used ripples in transactions. Although the ripple is that it is managed by the company, but I believe in the future ripple will grow strongly. However, to reach $ 5 this year will be very difficult for the ripple, this is too expensive compared to the current. Now the Ripple has a very low price, about $ 0.64. I think it will take more than a year for the ripple to reach $ 5. I guess the highest price that the ripple can achieve this year is $ 2.
Activity: 126
No exaggeration, if expect Ripple would be $ 5, but maybe we should wait a little longer than this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Ripple is a very specific coin, created specifically for the banking sector and it has unlimited emissions, so I think that the potential for growth of course he has, but to 5 dollars in the near future it is hardly possible. Although who thinks on the crypto is just a dumbass, because only in the world of cryptos is it possible))))
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

I am not sure about that. The distance between 0.57 to $ 5 is far away. Ripple has been hit by FUD news lately. I'm not a Ripple fan, but I always support any coin that can be useful for Cryptocurrency ecosystems.
Pages:
Jump to: