Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 8. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
No way, ripple is just a shitcoin and there is no way to see it going up again to touch a new all time high, maybe $1 or $2 is possible, but five bucks? no way my friend.
Activity: 364
No way ripple can hit 5$ later this year.If big institutions come in to the market and prices rises it can hit most 2 to 3$ maximum.There are more and more new coins whic are better than ripple where more money will go  unfortunately.Many great ICO s are on the way also
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think it was the impact on the big day next week, after it was also surely the price will go up and the stable back as usual and it looks like at the end of the year later the price is going to be expensive coin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
i can see ripple at .10 before i can see it hitting 5 dollars the way the market is going honestly, plus those coins they have locked up will only stay locked up for so long.

With Ripple I am afraid that can be the other way around. Ripple may be pumped up to $5 and then dump to $0.05. I am afraid that Ripples price could be manipulated and this will be the end of it.
Possible to be pumped on that price but talking up to the entire supply then it would really have overall cap. Possible yet this is backed with banksters which if its really tend to be funded or being backed up then reaching out that price is plausible but same as you said that it can possible be other way around which turns out to be having a pump and dump scheme once again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
In crypto, anything is possible and happens at its own time. It's quiet possible that the price will reach 5& or even surpass it. If another bull run starts and lasts for a long time, it sure will get to that price. The whole market is down at the moment and no one knows when we will get to the bottim
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i can see ripple at .10 before i can see it hitting 5 dollars the way the market is going honestly, plus those coins they have locked up will only stay locked up for so long.

With Ripple I am afraid that can be the other way around. Ripple may be pumped up to $5 and then dump to $0.05. I am afraid that Ripples price could be manipulated and this will be the end of it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I think Ripple has the potential to reach $5 by the end of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 269
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Even if nobody can really tell the future but i don't think that XRP's price will reach $5 late this year considering that we have a bearish market today. XRP is centralized and if they will manipulate the market, there is a chance that it will reach that figure but if they don't manipulate then it would stay at $0.5 to $1 range.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
According to experts' forecasts, in 2018 sharp price changes are not expected, the XRP tokens will steadily trade at the level of $ 0.5 - $ 0.9 per unit, but the market capitalization of the project will grow 2 times.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Probably because the effects of bitcoin and eth declines have an impact on ripple and other altcoins, this could be the number of active sales and the lack of buyers for trading investments. To achieve $ 1 ripple is very difficult, the problem is that ripple has not been able to stabilize the price of the target to be achieved and this is what makes buyers do not glance at the ripple because buyers want a profit, not an unstable price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
If the whole market grows, then the ripples will grow for a short time to their ATH. We must remember, the rippling of a very manipulative coin and the growth of its value does not depend on common sense
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I do not know, I do not see any breath again to Ripple and even I started not believing with XRP anymore
some time ago, I bought XRP at a fairly high price, and I decided to cutloss, because indeed, the price will not rise again until now
good luck with XRP
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 115
I do not think that this year we will be able to see the price of $ 5 per coin. Rather, the beginning is the middle of the next year and then if there will be a lot of positive news
Activity: 36
I don't see it happening anytime soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Not possible unless Bitcoin booms up to 35k+ and I don't know if that will happen this year. If Bitcoin reaches that price then Ripple has a chance to make $5 a pop, but I wouldn't bet on it (and I'm a betting person).
Activity: 112
I don’t see it happening. Ripple would have to essentially 10x from its current price to reach $5. In that case, the market cap would be above $220 billion. This is about two times higher than bitcoin as it stands today. I think that we will see a bull run yet this year, but I don’t see any way that #3 coin in market cap will 10 times in price.
Activity: 171
Despite the current decline in the cryptocurrency market, this scenario is very likely. Ripple is a very promising coin for bank transactions, and every day more and more banks join this network.
Activity: 182
Even though XRP has been labeled a security by the US SEC authorities, Johnson refuted the claim, insisting otherwise. If the talks involving Coinbase turn out to be true, then we can expect a massive adoption of the coin and a price rally towards the $5
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Ripple will hit 5usd when we really get this mystical "golden bull" market state. With this bearish outlook we have now I really don't see XRP going anywhere near that.
Pages:
Jump to: