Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 10. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I HOPE so, and really want it to, of course Grin But I don't think it's happening, this year at least.

$5 is still too much, maybe around $2 or so though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
$ 5 is a lot for him, the fact that total supply 99 992 075 773 XRP. Although the team is very actively working on the project.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
It’s hard to predict. I think ripple is very volatile and it can be really speculative so i can’t say that $ 5 is impossible but honestly i don’t think it’ll hit $ 5 in this year Smiley
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

Everything can happen, because the possibilities are always there. Holding is a mainstay to get a better price. Be patient, the ripples will reach $ 5 later this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Precisely to assume, when Ripple will rise to 3-5 dollars it is difficult, but the probability of prompt growth is high.
Activity: 210
Ripple can reach $ 5 only if whole market will go up. I think if BTC price will reach $ 17-20k, Ripple will do the same movement. And some large agreements and partnerships can boost XRP price even higher than $ 5 level.
Activity: 532
Less hope about ripple or XRP price will be reached and raised on $5 in last years, we have seen before when ripple reached more than $4 last years bit will be not the same thing on the end of this years. Ripple have reached more than $4 at last end years because bitcoin have highest price, but now bitcoin on lower price and still less hope on ripple price to be $5, just reached to $2 is good price for Ripple.
Activity: 336
I do not think that ripple will reach such a price. It seems to me that the maximum that waits for us this year is 3 dollars for a coin. This is a very good result.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes It might be but it totally depends on the flow and availability. If more people accept this, price will grow higher.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

history has taught us that anything can be happend in the crypto there was a time when ripple was traded for even 1 cent and even below than this and in the 2k17 it has touched the 3.32$ so my guess is that there are more chances that it will surpass even 5$.. just my thoughts
Activity: 96
I don't believe it can, that's 1000% increase on it's current price now. I do not think it's possible. Because look at the current btc price. I hope it may take 2 or 3 more years to reach $ 5  and I predict for the end of this year Ripple can only reach $ 2.. The thing to do is wait and watch what will be happen.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
I don't think so. Look at the supply. You have to believe the more supply the less price. I think the strong zone of XRP will be 1.5 to 2$.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I have joined millions of ripple-would-be collectors all over the world to earnestly pray for further decline of XRP so that I can buy in cheaply at the right time  Grin. Argue with your mirror if you want to call my wish dishonourable. Pointedly, I picked interest in ripple after it hit ATH of $3+ early this year. A further dip to $0.25 won't be a bad place before it goes on a bull run that can see it to another ATH.
Activity: 486
Hmm. It's a little bit hard to predict about price of XRP at the moment, I think it's a little bit early to think about the end of this year Cheesy. There are months left before the end of this year and we don't know what will happen in the future. Let's wait to see if XRP will be able to reach to $5 in this year or not Smiley). I hope that it will be cause I'm holding XRP right now Grin
Activity: 23
In my opinion, the price for a ripple in the next year will not be at the level of $ 5. I think this is an overvalued coin that grew only due to the support of banks. In addition, the implementation of many other interesting projects such as omisego
Activity: 658
Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it is a project of excellent quality and its team works hard every day to improve it, but it seems very difficult for me to reach five dollars this year. After the slight recovery of the market its price was close to one dollar, if the market will recover, I think it could reach 2-3 dollars by the end of the year
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Considering the current situation of Ripple it can even exceed that $5 because it has more potentials
Activity: 167
nothing is impossible, all still running with a highly fluctuating market situation,
we can only hope there is a hard pump so that price can be achieved
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Ripple for $ 5! Not to be such in 2018. Ripple right now has serious problems. Ripple with a bad turn of events can generally cease to exist.
Activity: 126
No i dont think it will hit 5$ price at the end of 2018 its really over price for for this coin .
Pages:
Jump to: