Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 14. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I think that ripple can be invested, but only in the long term. Most likely in a year or two, this coin will break into the market leaders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
I do not think it's possible. because looking at the current btc price.
it may take 2 or 3 more years to reach $ 5.
The ripple has risen sharply in 2017 and I'm sure 2018 will be a tough year for this coin, but if you look to the future, ripple will increase as banks are adopting this technology extensively. I personally sure the ripple will break the old price and return to the highest price in the history of the ripple. The highest price that the ripple can achieve in the next few years is $10
I also think that way. ripple is growing and many bank companies use the blockchain system on the ripple. this will be a large-scale adoption to many companies.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
No I can say this strongly, Ripple is presently on less than 1$ and it’s very difficult to touch 5$ by this year end. Some miracle should happen for Ripple to reach 5$.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
This is can be possible if the market cap also increase, when i compare marketcap of crypto with stock is alof of different so XRP has chance to go to $5 in the end of this years or in next years. Crypto market just born since about 7 years ago and will be bigger in every years.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
The ripple has risen sharply in 2017 and I'm sure 2018 will be a tough year for this coin, but if you look to the future, ripple will increase as banks are adopting this technology extensively. I personally sure the ripple will break the old price and return to the highest price in the history of the ripple. The highest price that the ripple can achieve in the next few years is $10
Activity: 168
This is unpredictable but the ripple truth is increasingly appearing to many potential competitors, which makes the ripple difficult to grow as strong as before.
Activity: 43
There are more days to count for ripple chance in our crypto world. There is a possibility for 5$ because ethereum have the uniqueness to deal the crypto through banks relation. I also hope for ripple's increase.
Activity: 52
It will multiply this year, but to reach $ 5 I do not think so
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
The current XRP (Ripper) trading range is relatively low but I believe this year will surpass the $ 3.2 peak of 2017, with many links to the way the banking industry and other sectors of the XRP increase plus his up a lot.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
I think it is unlikely that ripple will reach $5 in prices towards the end of this year, as the market is not going down this year comparatively. The year 2018 is the year of regulation, and obviously its impact has fallen on the market. After all, regulation is also good thing to stabilize the market. Ripple may hit $5 in the year 2019.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
There a chance of Ripple reaching $5 this year because the financial industy is warming up towards Ripple.
Ripple is making headway and gaining ground on their competition who are outside the cryptocurrency world. This should be their main goal, gaining ground on the traditional financial firms since other virtual currencies do not pose any major threat to their business model. Western Union and MoneyGram are a couple of the money transfer companies that are warming up to Ripple with the adoption of XRP. This partnership is still in the early stages but if it happens XRP will increases their profits margins and efficiency of money transfers for these companies; it will only be natural that more banks and money order firms in the financial industry will begin to accept XRP into their systems. If this happens, the demand for XRP digital coins will skryrocket
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think it will not be achieved even though many big companies behind it, in a year Ripple only up about + 192.49% and I predict for the end of this year Ripple can only reach $ 2.
Activity: 420
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have got a few hundreds ripples and I would be very happy if it will happen by the end of the year.Anything is possible in crypto and we must stay positive about crypto  and believe in its success.
Activity: 322
no one knows what ripple price this year end accurately. but according to some people and articles I read that the ripple will experience a big increase either at the end of the year or early next year. which surely I can only see and accept predictions of other people's predictions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
No one can say that but i highly doubt if ripple will ever reach $ 5 to be honest. People don't really consider it a crypto currency since its centralized.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
That's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. Ripple is good but has so many limitations such as centralization, this is why many investors deny using XRP. Ripple's price increasing factor is tough to move, looks like won't move enough.
Activity: 154
crypto currency is a coin that ripple investors expect a lot in the stock market. the price will start to increase in the coming months and 5 dollars will pass at the end of the year.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Till end of the year? I do not think so, even not in bullish run. Since there are now many strong competitors on the same concept.
Activity: 18
Based on the market cap it would be at $5, i'd say it's unlikely. Never say never though.
Pages:
Jump to: