Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 9. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I wonder what prospects ripple has for the future. If all this news is not fake and the company will take its niche in the market of international transfers (and this is 1-3 trillion dollars), then there is still a chance for growth. Of course this coin does not cause much confidence, but still bought it a little, well, and suddenly the truth will prove promising.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think it wont up till $5 by this year .. evendo they do a lot of marketing , donation on society ..  and a lot bank accept XRP ..
Evendo is a potential coin to invest  ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Ripple is an altcoin which is good for investment. partners in cooperation with the ripple is the company that they have big names. but perhaps because of the decline in prices has been hampered bitcoin so ripple also went down and his Ascension is not visible. for the long term, I think investment in ripple is a great option.
Activity: 68
I think will be difficult and take a long time for the ripple to reach $5, because the highest achievement of the ripple just reaches $3.8 and it also takes a fairly long time
Activity: 104
Well, of course yes, ripple can hit 5 dollars before this year come to an end. In January this year 2k18, ripple was at 4.67 dollars. So there's still probability that it can reach 5dot this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There is no chance this crypto currency is going to hit that much rates, For some time from now on, XRP prices have fallen below a dollar that is far from the all-time high of $ 3 per XRP. This slowly makes Ripple one of the top blockchain to be adopted on a large scale. XCurrent Ripple technology has been adopted by various financial institutions around the world. hat's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. Ripple is good but has so many limitations such as centralization, this is why many investors deny using XRP. Ripple's price increasing factor is tough to move, looks like won't move enough. so the xrp token is great for long term and recommendations
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
You can trust that guys at ripple will not let  there asset fall to floor, they will do everything they can in ensuring that ripple is priced fairly and increase in value as the time goes on. Remember ripple is not decentralized, it can be easily manipulated.
Activity: 126
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Ripple has bigger circulating supply and I don't think that this will easily rise the price to $5 by year end as you need huge amount of money to make a price changes to $5.
Activity: 30
yes this price is quite possible. When the market becomes stable.
Activity: 154
I think a prediction which is very likely to occur. With advances in the ripple. then it is not an impossible if ripple reach high prices. $5 could achieve this year. Moreover, reportedly also later this year will be going on hikes. Then hopefully ripple can reach more than $5.
Activity: 115
if the market price returns to normal then I believe the ripple price could reach $ 5 even more by the end of this year.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
We need to look at the value of Ripple versus bitcoin, not dollar. If the bitcoin is 50k dollars, it will be unwanted ripple 5 $. The important point is that now BitCoin is constantly valued.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
The price of the Ripple is stable under $1. Now, the price is still around $0.593586. It has a chance to reach $5. But, It needs longer time maybe one year to reach as the previous year. But, we don;t know what will happen to this altcoin in the next.
Activity: 253
If viewed from the development of the market. It is entirely possible if prices ripple can reach $5 by the end of this year. Moreover, it is the coin ripple enough potential.  And it looks like the end of the year will also be going on hikes. Then hopefully ripple can exceed the price of $5.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
No one can confirm exactly whether Ripple reaches $5 in late 2018 or not. I hope that its price can move higher & break above $0.95 in late December. As you can see Ripple has tumbled more than 70% of its ATH and it's one of the worse coin in the recent dumping market. The reason is mainly explained by SEC's accusation. According to SEC's document, SEC accused XRP of constituting “securities and may not be lawfully sold without registration with the SEC or pursuant to an exemption from registration."

I can do it, and not because I am an expert. Just take into account the whole market capitalization and the price of the other cryptocurrencies. It is impossible. The maximum that it can reach this year is 1-2 USD.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
Some time ago, Ripple made a deal with Banco Santander. Global financial institutions announced that they will adopt Ripple xCurrent platform to conduct international transactions. As if this is not enough as good news, Bank of America may soon follow. Although the news has not been officially announced, there are claims in Reddit that the partnership will be soon official.
Perhaps they are preparing to embrace the blockchain technology even though there is no official announcement that Bank of America will adopt Ripple. If Bank of America joins, other agencies will simply follow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
Some time ago, Ripple made a deal with Banco Santander. Global financial institutions announced that they will adopt Ripple xCurrent platform to conduct international transactions. As if this is not enough as good news, Bank of America may soon follow. Although the news has not been officially announced, there are claims in Reddit that the partnership will be soon official.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Ripple is very promising coin and one of the biggest player in crypto world. But From my point of view There is no chance for ripple to reach for 5$ in this year 2018. Even not in crazy bullish run
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
It's hard to be sure but it can happen, as btc xrp moves will also move that way but xrp is one of the coins of choice to invest. Be careful on argument that sure because there are much speculations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The current price of Ripple is affected by the bad crisis that is going through the market, but his project that has characteristics of the highest quality in my opinion will allow him to grow a lot in the future. It has the potential to reach and exceed five dollars, but I think it will be difficult to reach this goal by the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: