Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year? - page 7. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I don't believe it can, that's 1000% increase on it's current price now. I do not think it's possible. Because look at the current btc price. I hope it may take 2 or 3 more years to reach $ 5  and I predict for the end of this year Ripple can only reach $ 2.. The thing to do is wait and watch what will be happen.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
No one can say that Ripple will reach $5 in late 2018 or not.Ripple had its all time high in late 2017 and early 2018 and I must tell you, I couldn't believe the price of ripple then because I do tell some of my friends that ripple cannot reach $1 and it cross the $1 mark. So its even possible to see Ripple above $5 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.

I don’t pay close attention to Ripple but I think that this coin will follow a common tendency on the market. I suppose that to the end of year prices will rise, but I don’t know the extent of that growth.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Honestly, I don't believe in ripple. Maybe it's because ripple is not a cryptocurrency, but just a Bank currency. Or maybe I'm just too biased. I think ripple is not capable of crossing the barrier even at $2.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
Till end of this year? I do not think so, even not in bullish run. Never say never of course, but there are now many strong competitors on the same concept. That's why i'd say it's unlikely that Ripple reach 5$ at the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
if the market price returns to normal then I believe the ripple price could reach $ 5 even more by the end of this year.

Man, it is 99% impossible. The centralized currency is not so very much popular with investors. I do not think that it will reach even 2 dollars this year. The possible Ripple maximum is 5 USD in 2-3 years.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
Ripple has so much supply and few demand, expect 3-4 dollars at the end of the year if ripple for 35 dollars Ripple would need 1.33 trillion dollars in capital.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Where did you get the price of 5 dollars? Why not 50 or 100?
To ripple cost 5 dollars, bitcoin should cost about 40k. Now even schoolchildren understand that this is impossible. I'd rather believe that at the end of the year the ripple will cost 5 cents.
Activity: 280
With advances in the ripple. then it is not an impossible if ripple reach high prices. $5 could achieve this year. Moreover, reportedly also later this year will be going on hikes. Then hopefully ripple can reach more than $5. XCurrent Ripple technology has been adopted by various financial institutions around the world. hat's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. Ripple is good but has so many limitations such as centralization, this is why many investors deny using XRP. Ripple's price increasing factor is tough to move, looks like won't move enough. so the xrp token is great for long term and recommendations
Activity: 490
The crypto market is very potential, in the future this will be one of the markets bring a lot of profits for investors. However, this market fluctuates very fast, it changes every hour, and it is easily affected by the news. Currently the market is facing many difficulties, the price of all crypto tend to fall. The ripple is the same, its price is very low, only about $ 0.58. Although the ripple has great potential, it is used by many banks, however I think this year the price of ripple will not be able to reach $ 5. This is a very high number, ripple will take much time.
Merit: 13
I think that it price will be 02-03$ per xrp, because ripple it is not promising cryptocurrency, with is controlled by a company in California.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
To have such a price, a very large capitalization of the coin is needed. At the moment, in a difficult condition the market and such a price is fantastic
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
It may be. Reflected from the last year, the price of the cryptocurrency rises optimally in the end of the year. However, I don't know what will happen in the end of this year. This is a type of prediction. The price of the Ripple may rise again because the use of this coin by some banks in the world can reach and increase hopefully.
Activity: 168
I think the price of XRP this year may not be ideal. I think the high price of XRP last year may have something to do with the war. This year is uncertain.
I have great doubts that the CPD will be able to reach $ 5 mark by the end of this year. I do not like the principle of this coin. It seems to me that such a price is possible only when the pump is applied.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I think Ripple has the potential to reach $5 by the end of 2018.

No chance of ripple has reached the price of 5$ this year. To make that happen, market cap xrp would have to be bigger than bitcoin. Admittedly, there may be a pump that will increase the price, but not more than up to 3$ max.
Activity: 442
I think XRP may not be ideal for this year. The high prices last year may be due to the peninsula crisis. After all, the biggest champion of XRP is Koreans. So I can't be sure this year's XRP.
Activity: 385
The current XRP price has indeed fallen very seriously. Although I do not understand it well, I know that the market will not stop in a short period of time. I think the price of XRP will be lower than today!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

No. Maximum 3$. Calculate the ratio of the price and quantity of coins and, accordingly, capitalization. If the price increases from 0.5 $ to 5 $, capitalization will increase 10 times. $23 706 154 937 x 10 = $230 706 154 937, for comparison BTC - $118 025 877 189 capitalization. And this is impossible.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I think that anything can happen, you can not even imagine what big players are capable of! It is quite possible that by the end of the year we will see the ripple in the first place in terms of capitalization, and bitcoin will disappear altogether!
Pages:
Jump to: