Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 7. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
Ripple have always a similar growth pattern , the pump of course and then crouching to the level where he grew up and starts to grow again
Yes, it's almost kind of predictable...

Another thing is, there are 1000 BTC clones but no Ripple clone. Ripples main asset is the gateways and that can't be replicated.

I only fear that Ripple could destroy itself from within, if R.Labs and/or some of the gateways would decide to impose restrictions on the free (as in "mostly anonymous") trading in the Ripple system, out of fear of regulators, aka the Shapeshift-suicide Tongue
I think any concern about Ripple not being decentralized enough does really mean this worst case scenario.

Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
December 31, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
Ripple have always a similar growth pattern , the pump of course and then crouching to the level where he grew up and starts to grow again
that's why i don't trust this coin. It is an exceptional manipulation that helps to the team of this project to earn money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
December 31, 2018, 11:37:56 AM
Ripple has both many opponents and many supporters. A lot of negativity towards this coin, but I always liked it and you can have a small percentage in the portfolio. There are a lot of articles and videos that predict the cost and $ 50-100 or even higher, maybe there will be no such prices, but the growth should definitely be
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
In this comming 2019 I think all alts will drop again and it's better to invest in ripple to avoid lossing for a huge fund. But hopping this year end All investors and traders will recover their money that they lost from them.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 31, 2018, 09:58:08 AM
If you look at the polls, many investors who have just started to be interested in cryptocurrency, somehow get information about Ripple and think about investing in it.
I think about investing in ripple think not only novice investors, but also experienced. In my opinion, the coin has shown its worthy development to date, so I personally see no reason in the unsuccessful continuation of the development of this platform.
in the movement of the market which continues to develop well, investors are looking at ripple for investment, and with the shift of ethereum's position by ripple, it has a big influence on the growth in the market, making ripple increasingly popular and known to everyone.
Activity: 406
December 31, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
Activity: 106
December 31, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
Never, I don't believe them
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
If you look at the polls, many investors who have just started to be interested in cryptocurrency, somehow get information about Ripple and think about investing in it.
I think about investing in ripple think not only novice investors, but also experienced. In my opinion, the coin has shown its worthy development to date, so I personally see no reason in the unsuccessful continuation of the development of this platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
December 31, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

I don't see a reason why not, ripple as a coin has been so underestimated but now that the coins are doing a bit better we are starting to see ripple pick up momentum and recently, ripple did something that none of us would have thought was possible but the coin managed to over take ethereum to be the second best coin in the market
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 11:59:37 PM
Ripple can be reached a high point again the same as before. at the current price of course not be the maximum price at ripple. If you want to wait in the long run this will produce more but certainly not in quick time. up to now the ripple still occupies positions in both coinmarketcap and this would certainly be a clue that ripple will still be more have the potential for more than this.
Activity: 71
December 21, 2018, 11:44:24 PM
With this last quarter of 2018 i did not put my investment in ripple because i cannot convince myself to invest in ripple, i heard some of my friends that ripple has not a potential to increase the price of this last quarter of this year so probably in 2019 ripple is good for investment.
Ripple has its own capabilities and Ripple is unlike other Altcoin, Ripple is a centralized Cryptocurrency. Ripple can be a big competitor for Bitcoin but doesn't defeat Bitcoin, because it is different in its operations. maybe in the future Ripple's development will get better so that from now on investing might be the right choice.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
December 21, 2018, 11:35:17 PM
Yes, I think I will invest in Ripple. Because Ripple is a coin that has a bright future.
In addition, Ripple has partners with many companies. And also Ripple can shift ETH at position 2 https://coinmarketcap.com.
Yeah Ripple is a good choice for investing Wink 
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 21, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
With this last quarter of 2018 i did not put my investment in ripple because i cannot convince myself to invest in ripple, i heard some of my friends that ripple has not a potential to increase the price of this last quarter of this year so probably in 2019 ripple is good for investment.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 21, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
I have a plan for investing in ripple, by looking at its development I am sure that ripple will provide good benefits if you will invest it in the future
Activity: 95
December 21, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
this is my new fundamental to not invest too much in ripple because the rumor many big companies will create their own stable coin in 2019

Stable Coins will increase however because the XRP ledger is Decentralized you still need a bridge asset to glue all these FIAT and stable coins together without settlement risk.  XRP is the bridge asset so in fact the increase in stable coins improves or speeds up XRP's adoption curve.  The reason Ripple built the ILP is to provide a highway where FIAT can ride next to BTC, next to GOLD and where XRP will allow these different forms of value to be exchanged without settlement risk and without unnecessary counterparty risk. XRP will be a global standard for cross-border payment settlement starting in May or June 2019.  Research nostro/vostro accounts and you'll quickly find there is $10-27 Trillion in dormant capital in accounts around the world that are there because until XRP there hasn't been a decentralized, trust-less ridge currency.  Get on board while you still can...
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 21, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
Investment in Ripple is actually one good step. Because we know Ripple is also an altcoin that is very much in demand as well and Ripple also seems to have the potential to make a profit. If someone invests in ripple, it might be a good investment.
Activity: 392
December 21, 2018, 10:16:19 PM
For now I have not invested in ripple but in the future I am interested in investing in ripple because I think this coin promises to be made an investment and in the future it will certainly provide good profits
Activity: 700
December 21, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Ripple have great community but i am not interesting to invest in ripple anymore. XRP is different with ripple network and some people said xrp is centralized cryptocurrency. Beside that, total supply is very big and founder hold more than 30% from total supply
Activity: 28
December 21, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
Yes it's one of the promising coin but in limited quantity
Pages:
Jump to: