Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 9. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 03:00:19 AM
personal i don't like ripple because ripple is not decentralized coin which is control by some institutes ,i always prefer to invest or trade in decentralized coin
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Better already in stellar or eos, for some reason after such losses trust begins to fall. Yes, and ripple is not a coin that will give a good profit.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 02:52:49 AM
Of course I will invest in ripple as I think it is one of the best coins in the market. The coin has been performing well as compared to other coins that have declined significantly in prices in the latest market meltdown. On top of that, it has beaten ethereum being in the second place in the market cap. I have some 10000 ripple coins, and am planning to buy some more in this market crash.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 17, 2018, 02:48:01 AM
I think ripple is the most promising altcoin right now. what the development team needs is the development of their project and also funding for their project. and the ripple fulfills both aspects, which will make the ripple rise to the moon.
Activity: 560
December 16, 2018, 02:12:02 PM
At the moment I have stopped investing in any coins. I think we should wait for the market to turn before making long-term investments.
The right decision, especially when you do not know more possible options in order to try something all the same in order to earn. Today there are also wonderful tools on the exchanges as a margin trading.
Activity: 616
December 15, 2018, 05:20:38 PM
I really do not know much about ripple,though i started hearing of it early this year, but it seem to have a good use case, and i think acceptance also matters ,may be it will be one of the coins i will look into for investment. I have heard so much of it, but will do my own research.
I strongly agree with your thoughts to find out for yourself to be more convincing. all talk about Ripple with its improvement and quality, so it's natural for many people to be interested. in my view, Ripple is a good coin and has good features, but I will find out for myself how you make it valuable for investment.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
December 15, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
well ripple is a good coin, i invest in ripple, and development ripple targets ripple to touch the price of 3 $ next year
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
Of course I will invest Ripple, however that is not a big investment compared to all the money that I will invest. Because I think the current ripple is only worth the ripple technology provided to the partner banks. And the Ripple founders kept so much XRP that I felt I did not quite want to invest a lot on it
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
I really do not know much about ripple,though i started hearing of it early this year, but it seem to have a good use case, and i think acceptance also matters ,may be it will be one of the coins i will look into for investment. I have heard so much of it, but will do my own research.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 15, 2018, 03:40:10 PM
last year not only ripple raise at 1000% , everything had greatest grow. if talk about ripple - I dont like this coin, I will invest in any other currency
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
Many are investing in Ripple because this coin is the next hope instead of Ethereum. I don't think the price of Ripple will jump that much anymore.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
December 15, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
I have not invested in ripple, I am still investing in my old coin, I don't know until now there has been no intention to invest in ripple because of uncertain market conditions
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 15, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

I'm not sure that's going to happen this year. But having said that, XRP is one of those coins that has sudden price surges. Historically these have been driven by South Korean interest, and if this happens again then it's worth remembering that the prices you see on coinmarketcap aren't necessarily those that can be achieved on non-Korean exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 15, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
At the moment I have stopped investing in any coins. I think we should wait for the market to turn before making long-term investments.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2018, 03:10:48 PM
At one time I invested in ripple and while I keep it, now I just want to watch what happens next
Well obviously it will fall , the market drops and ripple is no exception , but at the expense of the main question , I think here a lot of times it was inflated and fell , I think nothing will change in the future!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

I'm already investing in XRP. I believe they have a future
December 15, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
It is difficult to talk about the investment of the project which today shows a very serious stability because today many projects with respect to BTC have large drawdowns, but not XRP, therefore I can very quickly reconsider my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
December 14, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

i have invested on ripple. not because i actually like the project but during that time the price was still 0.02$ am still are holding those tokens i'm not sure either why i kept some and not dump it all. forgot my logins to my kraken where i kept them but if those coins are are to moon, i think its worth forgetting the password.  Cheesy
December 14, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
I would not like to invest in this project. For me, this is not a cryptocurrency, so I do not even consider it as a possible asset.

As soon as the market situation changes and it will change, we will all begin to understand that it’s time to start investing again, but for the most courageous you can do it today. Because then it may not be profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 13, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
I think i might invest in ripple when market seems to recover, but i will only invest in ripple for a short term and not a long term investment, there are many rumors surrounding ripple been a security or not, so because of that, I will only go short
Pages:
Jump to: