Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 10. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
December 13, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
i think that i will as it seems to me a good idea but i hope taht there will he other things woth mote interesting solutions for the market
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 13, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
At one time I invested in ripple and while I keep it, now I just want to watch what happens next

and what was your entry price into ripple? Ripple company is growing at high rates so I think to buy some ripple while the price is quite low.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
December 13, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
I would not like to invest in this project. For me, this is not a cryptocurrency, so I do not even consider it as a possible asset.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
I will invest in ripple, as this is a top project with very large financial resources. Of course, the cryptocurrency market will need time to recover and start growing, perhaps longer than one year. But I believe that in the future, some top coins will bring investors a good profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
I consider Ripple as one of the potential coins where I can invest my money. The volatility rate of Ripple is high and you will definitely earn. Now that the value is low, I'm planning to invest because it's an advantage.
A decision that I do not support as a whole, but if you invest only in the short term, then there can be a really wonderful time for this, because the market today is very volatile as it moves down
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 13, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
It is definitely not my choice. I know that XRP is popular between banks, but for me there is no sense to invest in XRP.
Yeah, I am not a fan of centralized coins!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
Yes I will invest in ripple but not with my all investment, I will split my investment in top 10 coins along with ripple. Now ripple is also going up & its market cap over than ethereum so we can hope ripple have a good future.
I would do the same thing. I would buy a little bit of Ripple to trade it in future when the prices have grown a little. This situation on the market is not conducive for good investment, but Ripple won't be a bad one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
December 13, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
I've experienced about Ripple that after a big rise follows a big dump.
I would add Ripple in my portfolio but I'm going to buy it once it reaches a good price versus BTC or ETH.

Bye!  Cheesy
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Yes I still want to invest in ripple despite its prices continuing to dip. I think it is a good and promising coin still dominating the market being in the second place in the market cap. Likewise, its team and technology is also good. If we see the market, it has been performing well as compared to other coins like ethereum, bitcoin and dash. I like it very much. 
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Ripple is also known in the market as one hype alts but im not sure and not brave enough to invest in ripple, still want to invest in btc and eth as this is the legit since the crypto started. Im not under stimating ripple becausethis alts is also making strong build up in the market and theres a big chance of pump next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
At one time I invested in ripple and while I keep it, now I just want to watch what happens next
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 01:19:48 AM
if I have a lot of money I will buy lots of ripple because ripple is the most famous crypto project in the world after bitcoin but sadly i dont have much money , I think ethereum is not as famous as ripple. and most importantly the price of ripple is very easy to rise because many large investors in ripple.
Activity: 602
December 13, 2018, 01:18:28 AM
For now I have not invested in ripple, but in the future I am interested in investing in ripple because I see if this coin is developing well, and I am sure ripple for the future will be more widely known
Activity: 308
December 13, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ripple in the future. In the future, it will become one of the main players in the crypto market. But now I prefer to wait a few more months until the price drops to make a really profitable investment.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 12, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
Am  still investing in ripple and I will continue to do that because ripple is the only coin on the coinmarketcap currently that have the potential to compete with Bitcoin as the number crypto asset . Banks are still on their way of testing the technology behind this asset. Ripple is faster in transaction than Bitcoin.the ripple speed makes it more unique and this why I will always invest in ripple as an asset in future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
because ripple has big community for supporting their ecosystem, many big company are invested in Ripple that's why i think joinin Ripple ecosystem is best way for make profit for them
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
I dont think to make investment in ripple in the following one year actually. I have alternative coins and plans.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
December 12, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Personally, I don't invest in Ripple but I think it is worth considering if you're expanding your portfolio. The prices on the market are good now, and we can buy more stable coins like Ripple.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 12, 2018, 12:20:11 PM
Yes, definitely I will, because ripple has the ability to grow more in upcoming years. And now it has overcome to ETH in market capitalization.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 12, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
Now all Altcoins are related to BTC, so there is no difference in what to invest. But Ripple is not bad, and if you like it, then of course you buy it.
It's not so bad to become a speculation coin and no more. RIpple is just another security coin. SEC has mentioned if the only non security coin in the crypto are only bitcoin and ethereum and no more.
Pages:
Jump to: