Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 8. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
Ripple is one of the strongest coins in the cryptocurrency market, but I think that due to the fact that this coin is centralized, it will not be predictable. You can invest in it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 21, 2018, 07:40:38 PM
yes I will, but not too much maybe only $100, many bank use ripple blockchain, right? but bank don't want speculation of price, this is my new fundamental to not invest too much in ripple because the rumor many big companies will create their own stable coin in 2019
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 21, 2018, 07:24:38 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

I can see that this scenario can be easily repeated in future. So, yes, I will buy Ripple after it dumps again. Pretty sure that will happen quite soon and going to buy a couple of thousands XRP then Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 07:15:39 PM
Personally, I have not invested in rippl. But I read good reviews about this coin. So in the future I think to increase my portfolio.
For a long investment, of course it is better not to consider, I think the best solution is to buy when a bullish trend begins and sell already at the top, since the sequence in ripple is repeated

I think XRP is not the potential cryptos for the long-term investment. Although XRP is standing at 2nd position in the market, and in my view, the future of XRP is not as good as ETH. Therefore, if you want to make the profit, invest ETH now and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
ripples has no doubt of recent times given a noble impression to its supporters that it is into business for real by keeping to their word and also making sure that they partner with relevant agencies needed for adaptation of their projects thereby creating more relevance and that is a good reason to invest in it
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 21, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
Personally, I have not invested in rippl. But I read good reviews about this coin. So in the future I think to increase my portfolio.
For a long investment, of course it is better not to consider, I think the best solution is to buy when a bullish trend begins and sell already at the top, since the sequence in ripple is repeated
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 12:55:45 PM
I also invest in Ripple because this coin is very potential which has become the second largest volume coin in the marketcap above ethereum, with prices that are still relatively cheap price increase movements can reach 10X than the current price so we will get a lot of profits.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
One hundred percent. In investing in ripple pay close attention
to huge swings in price movements. One opportunity was
in presale and the another is catching these movements. Its
like different views on the same situation. There will be a lot of
opportunities in ripple market in year 2019.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 20, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
That's because ripple is a coin that even though the market is down but ripple are still able to maintain the price for not being on the ground, unlike other coins that cost so much, for example bitcoin and ethereum which experience significant price reductions therefore many people move to ripple when the market is falling
and regarding prices, if the market improves, ripple prices will also increase
Activity: 140
December 20, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 20, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
The ripple made its impact and has raised to $2 levels. But after that it started to fall and arrived to $0.3 lines and staying there for now. I would not invest to coin which has already made its impact. There are many altcoins and they have great chance for raise. You have to follow their milestones and you should buy when the milestones dates arrives.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 20, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Why not, as you can see... they can adjust and make a good deal since from the beginning. Dropping is a part of the game, but ripple can make up again and finding a good position again for sure. You can monitor those thing on this website " https://coinmarketcap.com/ ".
Activity: 798
December 20, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
I see the potential of ripple has good potential, I have invested in ripple and hope the ripple can grow tall to be one of the most potential coins. so I think this is the right step to choose ripple for investment.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 04:50:39 AM
Of course, although I don't know how much Ripple's price will increase, at least I know that Ripple's price will increase as more supporters increase.
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 04:48:48 AM
Ok, I have already invested in it. When the price is expensive, I believe it will become very expensive. Although I have lost a lot of money now, I believe that I will not lose money in the future. I will stick to it for a few years and I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 350
December 20, 2018, 04:30:32 AM

It is interesting that recently the number of discussions of Ripple and its prospects for the future has significantly increased. Essentially, this is a truly reliable coin with excellent future development potential. But for now, I prefer to wait a few months - the price may still fall.
Activity: 504
December 19, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
last year not only ripple raise at 1000% , everything had greatest grow. if talk about ripple - I dont like this coin, I will invest in any other currency

All we know that cryptomarket is unpredictable and nobody know what may happen in a few weeks. There is a possibility of rising Ripple to the sky but I like more Ethereum.
Activity: 560
December 17, 2018, 01:46:12 PM
At the moment I have stopped investing in any coins. I think we should wait for the market to turn before making long-term investments.
The decision as a whole is very correct, but it seems to me that I have already met such a decision on the market, because many people today are still trying to hold to this opinion, many investors today are in a pause stage because they are afraid to work in such a volatile market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
Ripple is doing well compare to other coin now but that does not mean that it is the right time to invest in it.As for me,when the time is right,i may take my chance but for now,am still watching.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 17, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

The suddently up and down of price in this market is very normal thing, not just only Ripple, Bitcoin or Ethereum also like this. By saying fairly, if consider the long time, Ripple is really good coin for investing right now
Pages:
Jump to: