Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 6. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 11:38:41 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Some months ago it would have been inconceivable for me to invest in such a coin since I do not really like it, but now I'm making the transition from being an investor to be a trader and as a trader if I see an opportunity to make money I will have to take it so if ripple gives to me the possibility of multiplying my capital then despite my problems with that coin I will do it.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 02, 2019, 06:12:51 PM
I have not invested much money in Ripple. I do not like that 60% of the total number of Ripple coins are held by the bank that created this coin. He can start selling his stock of coins at any time and this will cause the price to fall.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 10:05:30 AM
19 pages, yet only few say "invest in XRP" and not Ripple.
But, to cut myself in time, I stopped trying to educate people xD

(For the record, I have some XRP and been hodling for 2 years soon.)

But I can't stay completely silent, so:

1) If you say "invest in Ripple", you have NOT read about it and/or do NOT understand enough

2) Just like with any other coin, each should be read about on its own. Meaning every coin and their usage potential could, and probably is, different.

My advice, as objective as I can be, is:

If you REALLY want to understand XRP and what Ripple wants to accomplish, go research, read and look for bad things. Try to find anything that would tell you "ok, maybe this is bad"
I have read for almost 3 weeks straight doing so, but couldn't, so I bought some.

It's more of a long term coin, which you'll probably agree with once you research and realize how grand the plans are. Grand plans take time. And not all have to suceed, ofc.

Just.....READ about it, UNDERSTAND it. Then decide whether to invest or not. Because 19 pages with only 5 posts valid is something scary when you think about it xD
Just imagine someone taking the posts like some that are here as a confirmation whether to buy or not. Makes me shudder xD
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 04:38:48 AM
I think that it is too late to invest in Ripple, while all the coins went to the bottom of ripple gradually went up, now if the market turns around, we will see how Ripple will go to the bottom, in my opinion, it is better to invest in Ethereum than in Ripple.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 02, 2019, 04:30:05 AM
............that is nice for long term hold.

Long term hold with the same inflation as fiat?
Did you buy fiat too as a good long term hold with 2% inflation loss?
Deflation will kill anything inflationary in times to come. Bitcoin and others supply halve every 4 years, only 16% of all Bitcoins available to buy in next 120 years.

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 04:23:10 AM
Actually, I have already invested in Ripple. I bought some 2k XRP last May of 2018 and I still don't sell them even though there are many fuds saying it's centralized and not worth to invest. In my case, sometimes I don't even care if it's decentralized or not as long as I make profit on it.
copper member
Activity: 336
January 02, 2019, 04:11:42 AM
Ripple has been said to be a very good altcoins that is nice for long term hold.
It's currently competing with etheruem for the second position on the coin market.
So not only will I be investing in ripple, as a matter of fact I have invested already and plan holding for long time.
Activity: 268
January 02, 2019, 04:02:50 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

For me Ripple is the love of a novice investor. He believes that Ripple will soon fly into space and his$ 100 will turn into$ 10,000 and then he will become a cool investor.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2019, 05:16:55 AM
I am very willing to buy Ripple. because
Ripple gets more sales channels and supporters. This makes the price of Ripple easier to rise.
copper member
Activity: 294
January 01, 2019, 05:09:24 AM
I'm sure ripple will be a great choice in investing due to having more contracts in banks, in japan they use ripple in sending remittance
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 01, 2019, 04:35:05 AM
If it were not for the last permutations among the leadership in this company and not the hidden sale of all their coins, the main managers of this company, I would have thought about buying it.
Ripple is really a high potential coin and I believe that it can really give us a huge amount of profit as return from our investment soon. Ripple is really a good coin and many people really earn on it maybe we need to wait for the very best time to sell the only thing that we can do today is to buy more ripple and hold it for good.
Activity: 378
January 01, 2019, 04:19:05 AM
If it were not for the last permutations among the leadership in this company and not the hidden sale of all their coins, the main managers of this company, I would have thought about buying it.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 31, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
Yeah i would still invest in ripple despite its greatest fall since last year.  Also with Binance listing it as a base pair coin it would increase its value with time. The bull run of bitcoin would also bring in more investors to invest in Ripple to increase its value on the crypto market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
In my opinion, XRP has a great future in the field of banking relationships, it has a good team and is constantly updated in its blockchain. Already today it is in second place in terms of market capitalization. Therefore, I think it makes sense to long-term investment in this coin.
Activity: 182
December 31, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
I will invest in a ripple because I think this coin is the most profitable in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 31, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
Ripple has good prospects for growth in the price of a coin. However, I am embarrassed that a large number of coins are located at the creators - a large bank.
Activity: 350
December 31, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
Ripple have always a similar growth pattern , the pump of course and then crouching to the level where he grew up and starts to grow again
that's why i don't trust this coin. It is an exceptional manipulation that helps to the team of this project to earn money.
I agree the chart is always similar , I think that you need to enter this coin at the initial formation of the bull market and go up, growth and decline are always the same
Activity: 348
Merit: 32
December 31, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
With the current situation in the market, it's a great time to invest, I bought xrp for a large amount, I believe that it will repeat its growth in the new 2019 year, but this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 31, 2018, 12:30:52 PM
I invested to ripple already, it is rising sometimes very fast and it is most resistant coin in market, you can look to it's ath based btc and it is just half of january price so I trust them much in bear market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 31, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
Actually investing in Ripple or other altcoins is a good investment. But I prefer investment in ICO projects now. Because I know the project where I am investing is very good, of course. My investment project is the Gigzi project. And the steps I take are certainly my own analysis. But if the investment in Ripple certainly doesn't hurt too.
Pages:
Jump to: