Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 2. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 09:02:22 AM
I was planning to invest in Ripple before but as time pass by, I have decided not to invest anymore. The Ripple is already becoming a shitcoin as they say maybe because of the dumpers and that's the reason why I have changed my mind.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
February 21, 2019, 08:55:44 AM
One of the most overrated shitcoins out there.
Not gonna touch it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 08:10:50 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Actually ripple has always grown so, I do not think that something will happen, ripple always need to buy at the bottom and sell high, this coin is well manipulated and do not miss the chance
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
February 21, 2019, 07:34:47 AM
Yes I agree XRP is the best cryptocurrency to investments and this is the right time to invest on XRP infact XRP is sleeping gaint cryptocurrency but now it's started to recover thus XRP several times replaced ethereum although it's price is still low so don't wait buy now because XRP price rise again soon.

Ripple price  should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

XRP is the best coin and this is the right time to invest , we are in very bad market situation so we can use the opportunity buy more XRP .

Because XRP performance is very well in the dull market situation it's bank Coins although it's performance is notable and it Proves itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 09:02:19 AM
I like ripple and I invest to it so answer is yes for me. In my portfolio always I keep ripple and binance coin, they were most powerful coins in bad bear market but they are still at good price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 08:36:42 AM
Ripple is also a good coin to invest. because of course the benefits that we can get now when the price is still low. and later when riding will benefit
The price is now high , I think now in ripple will decline so it is better not to enter into a deal , I think a great area will be about 2000 Satoshi
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 07, 2019, 08:35:12 AM
No, I will not invest in ripple, because I don't think that it is a good coin. I prefer to invest in a true cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 07, 2019, 08:19:17 AM
Ripple is also a good coin to invest. because of course the benefits that we can get now when the price is still low. and later when riding will benefit
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 08:11:34 AM
No, it is a red flag for me having centralized coin in portfolio.
Ripple is 100% centralized and it is not crypto from this point of view, so I suggest to avoid XRP.
It is not worth buying.

https://fudbingo.com/ripple-owns-99-of-the-coins

https://fudbingo.com/xrp-is-not-a-real-cryptocurrency

https://fudbingo.com/the-xrp-blockchain-is-centralised
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
January 07, 2019, 08:11:09 AM
I have sold Ripple during the last bull run and I do not like this coin, because I do not believe that we have a centralised future. I would search for better coins, that have much more potential to change the industry.

I don't like Ripple too much, but for other reasons. I believe that the project is highly overvalued. As for the centralization, I’m afraid that this is the only way to grow the market in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 07, 2019, 08:11:02 AM
Ripple is 100% centralized and it is not crypto from this point of view, so I suggest to avoid XRP.
It is not worth buying.
Why is it like that ? whereas currently ripple can be said to be a coin that has good potential, it is because ripple is close to the government so it is likely that the ripple can be adopted and implemented to make a regulation. for me the ripple is very interesting and I want to invest heavily in ripple.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 07, 2019, 08:05:57 AM
It is not worth buying.
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 07:39:22 AM
I am still investing in Ripple, I think Ripple is a potential coin, because Ripple has built networks throughout the world, at least in 100 countries with nearly 200 corporate partners. this will make ripple more widely accepted.
Activity: 406
January 06, 2019, 10:48:25 AM
If I have money, surely I will invest in ripple. Its one of the best altcoins out there and its shows a very good output during the previous bull run. It might happen again in the future, probably this year. Also, many establishments and companies are already accepting ripple as one of their mode of payment and its a good sign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 06, 2019, 10:01:36 AM
Well depends, in this period all Altcoin prices are down and don't give signs to grow.Anyway, you can invest in Ripple if you want to, but it all depends on the market and in what direction will go, like..if will increase or decrease in next few months.
Activity: 602
January 06, 2019, 09:51:14 AM
I see that there are really very serious supporters of the XRP project, but let's be honest. Today there are projects that are much better than XRP with regards to encryption and distribution. Everyone understands this.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 06, 2019, 09:42:37 AM
yes I invest in Ripple, because I'm sure the price of Ripple will definitely increase very high and of course it will give me a big profit if I buy Ripple now and hold it, because in my opinion Ripple has a good concept and is indeed suitable to be used as a long-term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 06, 2019, 07:34:59 AM
i don't think it will repeat itself. encrypted historical data is not enough to speculate on future market conditions. the market conditions are different every year.
Activity: 523
January 05, 2019, 12:11:14 PM
Ripple is best coin some this coin got second list now third. But now I would invest in Ethereum or BAT with some others coin, which are not ranking in top 50.
Activity: 304
January 06, 2019, 07:13:01 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

A project with a large number of manipulative news is very difficult to consider as an investment, because they can also reduce the price in order to earn, and I, as an investor, do not need such movements.
Pages:
Jump to: