Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 5. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 04:37:43 PM
I like Ripple a very promising potential coin no doubt I love to invest in it as I know the price will pump again. It has good technology to move up and has a decent marketcap people are fond of it to make profits by investing it.
The Ripple coin and the  technology of Ripple campaign are not related to each other. in the future this coin will not be used

https://fudbingo.com/the-xrp-token-will-not-be-used
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 03, 2019, 03:05:41 PM
Ripple is a very good project and investing in it is not a bad option. Investing in it when it has very low price is quiet good. So if i get some investment, Ripple would be in the list of coins that i can opt for investments.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 03:03:27 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Maybe yes Maybe not. Probably, if you want an easy invest, just like EAT/INVEST/SLEEP then you need to read about the some other ICO like TIOx or trade io. Just you need to read some article with a good strategy.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 03, 2019, 02:31:04 PM
I like Ripple a very promising potential coin no doubt I love to invest in it as I know the price will pump again. It has good technology to move up and has a decent marketcap people are fond of it to make profits by investing it.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 02:29:19 PM
I will invest in Ethereum, Ripple isn't bad. Now again Ethereum volume is good and Ripple trading volume is dumped. All token price will pump by holding long invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 02:20:20 PM
It might be difficult to happen like last year where Riak rose by 1000%. However, if possible, that can happen.
And regardless of whether it can go up that high, I think a 50% increase is already very high and can bring huge profits.
holding Ripple is a profitable investment.
He can leave you without your money. Ripple grows very fast and falls the same way. so you may just not have time to sell your coins
The fact is that this project has a very large support outside the number cryptocurrency. It is because of this that many users of cryptocurrencies sold their Bitcoin And ethereum, just to save their funds in the field of a safe place.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 03, 2019, 02:09:25 PM
It might be difficult to happen like last year where Riak rose by 1000%. However, if possible, that can happen.
And regardless of whether it can go up that high, I think a 50% increase is already very high and can bring huge profits.
He can leave you without your money. Ripple grows very fast and falls the same way. so you may just not have time to sell your coins
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 03, 2019, 02:05:37 PM
No, because I do not like the idea of centralised coins and do not think that these coins are fitting the crypto market. They should be traded on stock exchanges, because they have nothing familiar with crypto currencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 01:57:08 PM
Activity: 406
January 03, 2019, 01:15:08 PM
I think that it is too late to invest in Ripple, while all the coins went to the bottom of ripple gradually went up, now if the market turns around, we will see how Ripple will go to the bottom, in my opinion, it is better to invest in Ethereum than in Ripple.

it's not late to invest in Ripple's XRP coin because company shows great result in promotion of this coin and the price will grow as soon as cryptocurrency market come back to life.
Agree now the ripple is in growth and I think he can go on , but to be safe invest in levels to avoid big losses you have had!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 03, 2019, 12:48:21 PM
I think that it is too late to invest in Ripple, while all the coins went to the bottom of ripple gradually went up, now if the market turns around, we will see how Ripple will go to the bottom, in my opinion, it is better to invest in Ethereum than in Ripple.

it's not late to invest in Ripple's XRP coin because company shows great result in promotion of this coin and the price will grow as soon as cryptocurrency market come back to life.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 12:17:04 PM
This situation is very doubtful. All hoped for a very strong rise in price in January but so far nothing happens. Most likely, XRP will increase in price if large financial corporations contribute to this. There are no other prerequisites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 10:36:57 AM
For now it seems I better invest in Ethereum. Because now ethereum is in a good increase. But for ripple I have invested there. So I want to increase my investment in other altcoins, ethereum. And actually the investment in the ripple and ethereum is equally very good for making a profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
January 03, 2019, 08:00:22 AM
No, I do not plan to invest in this coin. For myself, I decided that my strategy would be extremely high, I want to translate my entire altcoin package into Bitcoin and partly on the air. I'll just wait when the altcoins from my portfolio will be pamped and thus sell them on growth and buy bitcoins. I still believe that Bitcoin will go up very quickly and crush everyone.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
January 03, 2019, 07:31:01 AM
I have some RIPPLE but I always been a bit skeptical due to his high centralization so I never bought much.

But after seeing 2018 performance and overall still high market cap compared to other cryptos, I think its still possible for RIPPLE to find its own value among other blockchain projects
Activity: 600
January 03, 2019, 06:26:34 AM
I also hold ripples at the moment, because now the ripple prices are still cheap, so I believe there are still plenty of opportunities to profit from rising prices.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
January 03, 2019, 06:06:14 AM
I will of course invest in Ripple, because Ripple has a lot of good news, and I think these good news can make Ripple's price rise (at least in the short term).
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 03, 2019, 06:05:58 AM
I consider this asset as an investment, but there is 1 problem... I don't like the information about her top managers selling most of the coins. Isn't that a bad signal?
Every altcoin is considered as an asset.
It's a bad signal if you ever found that out and that's why I don't like this coin.
I'll never invest to this type of coin.
Activity: 83
January 03, 2019, 06:04:13 AM
I consider this asset as an investment, but there is 1 problem... I don't like the information about her top managers selling most of the coins. Isn't that a bad signal?

For sure they have a large(r) amount.

What you're referring to is Jed Mccaleb's selling of XRP. He's a former employee (and thank god he is, due to all Mt. Gox shannennigans) who is limited in selling numbers by Ripple itself. It'll take 5+ years to sell all, iirc.

Like I said, everyone needs to do their own research and not blindly believe the first text that seems true Cheesy

Oh, and...XRP, if you (not you you, everyone in general) read about it, is a long term investment, compared to most of the coins.
IMHO, ofc, don't believe me without research Wink
Activity: 255
January 03, 2019, 04:32:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: