Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 179. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello all. I'm trying to forecast on ACT project, i have 2200 WINGS on my account and i'm trying to lock 1000 wings, but i receive an error that say "Insufficient founds, required 11651700000000 and got 0"
How it is possibile?  Huh Huh
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How does the wings forecasting work?

Deposit wings to the wings.ai website, then forecast that's it?

Couldn't access much information as Medium.com is not accessible with my country IP i guess

Anyhow, is wings built on top of Ethereum? Or it is a standalone platform? because the address for deposit in the dashboard seems like an ETH address

Thanks!

Demo of creating an account, replenishing balance and sending a forecast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti-27YryO6I
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How do I participate in the forecast, tutorial?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Couldn't access much information as Medium.com is not accessible with my country IP i guess

Anyhow, is wings built on top of Ethereum? Or it is a standalone platform? because the address for deposit in the dashboard seems like an ETH address

Thanks!

You are correct but make sure to save the 12 mnemonic words as you create your account and password. For the mean time it is built on top of Ethereum so use MEW to transfer wings token and use ETH gas  as fee. But eventually when RSK launches its time for some bitcoin smart contract to roll.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
With alot of tokens being locked in wings ICO forecasting site, why is the price keeps dropping, 11ksat the last time I check and with the look of things this may continue the downward movement

It happening because of UASF event all markets have down trend at the moment without any reason. I bought more to increase my bag size for forecasts I believe in the bright future of this platform and will earn big rewards with bigger amount on stake.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
With alot of tokens being locked in wings ICO forecasting site, why is the price keeps dropping, 11ksat the last time I check and with the look of things this may continue the downward movement
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
This might be old news

I just read that the Indorse Project will be using Wings Forecasting soon!

This is great to have a constant lineup, I honestly didn't think Wings would be utilized so much being in Pre-Beta. I thought it would months in between forecasts, but this is definitely beyond my expectations.
My wings tokens are always locked in forecasting so price of wings really doesn't effect me except I have more and more buying power as it continues its downtrend.
Best investment of 2017 is wings. Most likely, right now being one of those opportune times to enter
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A message for the WINGS team.

There are a lot of coins in the exchanges. Many are interested in moving them to the Wings platform to predict, but we lack an orderly series of steps to do so. I know of many other investors who are interested in this.

As an idea to take into account. It would be very beneficial to enter a blog, on the foundation page, or in a video, where you can clearly specify how to transfer without complications from Bittrex, for example, which is the largest volume concentrates, towards the platform.

Thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Nice reward what a pitty that I blocked only a small amount for bancor Smiley next one should be sweet Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I got decent amount for forecasting on Bancor project, Sold BNT to buy more Wings lol. We can expect price increase soon!
Activity: 406
So true ! I remember the price was even 1 $ for wings, but now you can get it for 1/4 of that price
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
reward received! Thanks wings, i hope price will go lower and lower cause i want to buy up more!

That's the spirit!
You understand how this game works Kiss

Nobody wants expensive wings when you get massive dividends.
I already sold my BNT for wings...
~100+ wings just from BNT rewards!

The Eth is just a bonus, use that for gas....

*love on my Wings*
I also got reward valued at 14$ for only 420 Wings staked. My forecast for bancor was 300k Eth
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
reward received! Thanks wings, i hope price will go lower and lower cause i want to buy up more!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I also got my reward for forecasting about Bancor that was my very first experience to use this platform and now it comes to my wallet just with a click. Now I transferred more Wings to my account to put bigger amount for bigger amount in ongoing forecast.
Seem to have a nice advantage to have wings tokens . Even though you did not invest anything and just casting your valuation on the wings platform for that particular project is way too cool.

every vote is worth of Parking coins, isn't it? while it is not known whether this pays off Parking the bounty to be received...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
wow even if I am way  off about my first forecast with minimal 500 wings to bet I still got considerable amount of rewards. Thank you Wings. Got $12 overall equivalent. Free Money!!!

Nice! What did you like most in Wings rewards system? Share with us please.

I like how wings math model for forecasting work. It is fair and just . As time goes by and people will be familiar with the system will appreciate how a wing token is very important and valuable.
Activity: 166
wow even if I am way  off about my first forecast with minimal 500 wings to bet I still got considerable amount of rewards. Thank you Wings. Got $12 overall equivalent. Free Money!!!

Nice! What did you like most in Wings rewards system? Share with us please.
Jump to: