Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 178. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Indorse ICO starts in 3 weeks, does that mean that until then there will be no more forecasting? I'm wondering whether to lock all my wings on this ICO or not
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
INDORSE forecast is open, GL
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Oh boy this coindash thing somehow would be a hard pill to swallow. Just imagine what the credentials it had prior to hacking and with fake (apparently) ETH address incident have come into the scene. Voted as a promising DAO in hackathon and yet on the first day of its ICO campaign a hack has happened.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
hope we receive our reward!
Activity: 48
Been reading about it, and heard that even though the ones that sent it to the wrong addresses will still get compensated. I don't know if that means the tokens will get diluted more and be worth less or how this will work out for token holders.

Coindash website HACKED... a fake ETH address was on the official website, another bad and sad news in the cryptoworld  Cry

yes that was a nice project, and I think we can forget about rewards ^^ what a pity that was my best forecast
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Coindash website HACKED... a fake ETH address was on the official website, another bad and sad news in the cryptoworld  Cry

yes that was a nice project, and I think we can forget about rewards ^^ what a pity that was my best forecast
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi all, i have a question: login works only from one pc ?
I can't login from mobile or from other pc than the pc i used for open account.
I get always "An incorrect username or password" from every other pc, tablet or phone.  Huh Huh
I'm not really sure but If you want to login from more than one PC or on Phone then you must click on recover account and input your seed, email and password.
thanks you're right
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I get always "An incorrect username or password" from every other pc, tablet or phone.  Huh Huh
I'm not really sure but If you want to login from more than one PC or on Phone then you must click on recover account and input your seed, email and password.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello one question here

Previously i registered with the Wings bounty, which i tink is the bounty.wings.ai website

Now the website is down

And i have 2 Wings account with it i think because i could find 2 different passphrase there

How can i login with the passphrase on the current wings.ai site?

It only has the email + password field for login

If you don't have any funds there than no need to worry about that account. You can register new account with same email address if you want to use it for forecast. You have to keep safe your passphrase and account seed to avoid any confusion in future.

Thanks for the reply, but i remember i have 50 wings egg there, but after a very long time i didn't touch it or check it, and i just figure out some moment ago haha
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I get always "An incorrect username or password" from every other pc, tablet or phone.  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
How do I participate in the forecast, tutorial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFb6hUilI8

I hope this tutorial would be helpful for you to understand how to make forecast using this platform.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Just remember EVERYONE got rewarded for Bancor. That won't be the case in the future.

I just forecasted for ACT. Hope to see some reward.

I didn't do Bancor, gutted I didn't now. Sad

This is a good thing. Many people forecasted by guessing and were very wrong and still received a reward.

Rewards should be reserved for those actually doing research and putting time into an educated forecast...

I know I'll get paid and I would feel better knowing only others putting in my level of effort will get rewards.

My BNT rewards would have been much higher had the rewards been distributed based on forecasted results. Knowing this, I'm excited for those users not receiving rewards as they will end up in my account.
Activity: 6

Activity: 117
Merit: 30
Just remember EVERYONE got rewarded for Bancor. That won't be the case in the future.

I just forecasted for ACT. Hope to see some reward.

I didn't do Bancor, gutted I didn't now. Sad
Activity: 2
Hi all. Please tell me when you can shoot the wings of a prediction? Participated in the forecast CoinDash
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hello one question here

Previously i registered with the Wings bounty, which i tink is the bounty.wings.ai website

Now the website is down

And i have 2 Wings account with it i think because i could find 2 different passphrase there

If you don't have any funds there than no need to worry about that account. You can register new account with same email address if you want to use it for forecast. You have to keep safe your passphrase and account seed to avoid any confusion in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If you know how Wings platform will be in the future , it is time to fill up guys. At this low price (well, almost all altcoins do), it seems like a bargain . Moreover once the audits of the 1st and 2nd valuation has been released, we are going to get hyped with the results.

What is happening with the price, why is Wings tokens so cheap? I remember that there were news, that wings platform must be started in a month. Bancor forecasting was a first project which was started on the Wings platform? So, must be price pump...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello one question here

Now the website is down

Activity: 38
Hello all. I'm trying to forecast on ACT project, i have 2200 WINGS on my account and i'm trying to lock 1000 wings, but i receive an error that say "Insufficient founds, required 11651700000000 and got 0"
How it is possibile?  Huh Huh

need eth for gas (video above)
Jump to: