Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 180. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Holy shit guys! I got 8 free ones too. Damn I guess wings will get hype after people learn about the payouts are legit.

wow even if I am way  off about my first forecast with minimal 500 wings to bet I still got considerable amount of rewards. Thank you Wings. Got $12 overall equivalent. Free Money!!!

I can't get into wings slack for some reason.
But could you please elaborate on the process?

EDIT:

Super easy, it's completely automated...
1. Just log into your account and go to the discover section
2. Get into the bancor project
3. go onto the valuation tab
4. Rewards are there. Hit take rewards

I'm pretty pumped about my rewards!
That's well worth every wings token

~ 0.0034 BNT + 0.000034 Eth / wing forecasted

Paid for all the gas for all 4 forecasts 5X over!

Yup, I'm buying more wings
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
wow even if I am way  off about my first forecast with minimal 500 wings to bet I still got considerable amount of rewards. Thank you Wings. Got $12 overall equivalent. Free Money!!!

I can't get into wings slack for some reason.
But could you please elaborate on the process?

EDIT:

Super easy, it's completely automated...
1. Just log into your account and go to the discover section
2. Get into the bancor project
3. go onto the valuation tab
4. Rewards are there. Hit take rewards

I'm pretty pumped about my rewards!
That's well worth every wings token

~ 0.0034 BNT + 0.000034 Eth / wing forecasted

Paid for all the gas for all 4 forecasts 5X over!

Yup, I'm buying more wings
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
oh wings...

When are these bounties planned on being rewarded to us Forecasters?

Any update?

Get into slack Mr. Ease , devs are more active , Domi, Stas and Sebastian are willing to answer your plea. You really cant rely on this thread for up to date info and direct message to the developers.

You have any info?
Not like i'm concerned... I just keep on forecasting.

but are we waiting on wings team?  or are we waiting on the tokens team we forecasted?

Thats basically my only question... So i can determine who to harass  Grin

go get your bounty Smiley

Slack is the place for up to date news, was announced s few hours ago there.

*[Stas Oskin, TelegramBird]: * for those of you brave enough to collect without instructions you can go to https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8fe98f2d42dd56176a6e539e6/forecast
oh wings...

Any update?

Get into slack Mr. Ease , devs are more active , Domi, Stas and Sebastian are willing to answer your plea. You really cant rely on this thread for up to date info and direct message to the developers.

You have any info?
Not like i'm concerned... I just keep on forecasting.

but are we waiting on wings team?  or are we waiting on the tokens team we forecasted?

Thats basically my only question... So i can determine who to harass  Grin

oh wings...

Any update?

oh wings...

Any update?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I don't see it.

With all the uncertainty around Bitcoin right now, I can't see any Wings going $1+ next week.

Maybe in October(ish) time it will get to $1 again. In my humble opinion of course.

In the medium term, that is, at the end of this year, the bitcoin, in my personal opinion, will be between 5 and 6 thousand dollars. Wings, after the uncertainty generated this summer around the cryptographic world will easily be doubling its historical maximum.
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
I don't see it.

With all the uncertainty around Bitcoin right now, I can't see any Wings going $1+ next week.

Maybe in October(ish) time it will get to $1 again. In my humble opinion of course.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
next week $1+
yes that's likely to happen. bancor bounties will be paid soon. buy now don't wait..
Think of it this way, when rootstock begins to operate and business would be in blockchains well every week wings will host hundreds of kickstarters ICO . Wings token are locked in, supply will be less but demands will be very huge. That is how I visualize it lest if the platform started to let the users make their own DAO . These are the reasons why I would stick around on Wings for a very long time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
next week $1+
Agreed, the price seems to have hit the bottom and this new upward trend should be sustainable. A lot of tokens are been locked in Wings forecast
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Newbie question here.. How to unlock the Wings that I locked to forecast the Coindash ICO?
Thanks

Edit: done!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Seem to have a nice advantage to have wings tokens . Even though you did not invest anything and just casting your valuation on the wings platform for that particular project is way too cool.

is there simple howto for it?

For me its just simple enough . First do you have wings token in an ethereum wallet? You should know your wallet's paraphrase and then try to use your account on wings.ai to participate in forecasting . Now which part of it are you most confuse?

Which ethereum wallet do you recommend, and you are saying an ethereum wallet excepts wings?
If you have Wings and are participating in forecasts then Wings.ai (wallet) is good enough. My Wings are always locked in, They don't leave Wings.ai lol.
Anyone wants to speculate a bit? What might be a nominal value in the future when the rewards will be paid on a normal basis (after each ICO) ?

Hard to speculate on wings true future value...

If everything goes as planned and ico's swarm wings for a marketing advantage while providing lucrative forecasting rewards...

At current value, the rewards could provide 100% + return fairly quickly without extra investments.
This would also mean consistent profit that correlates with the amount invested, hence, investing more into wings will make you more profits sooner or later.
With guaranteed dividends for simply owning and using this token; time and forecasting accuracy are the only variables.
The price of wings tokens shouldn't actually matter, because any price would theoretically make a profit given enough time.
Without an inflation mechanism, this token is meant to hoard. Be greedy and obtain as many rewards as possible.

So. The sky isn't even a limit.
Should expect a constant increase in price forever...
Unless market situations change Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Anyone wants to speculate a bit? What might be a nominal value in the future when the rewards will be paid on a normal basis (after each ICO) ?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Seem to have a nice advantage to have wings tokens . Even though you did not invest anything and just casting your valuation on the wings platform for that particular project is way too cool.

For me its just simple enough . First do you have wings token in an ethereum wallet? You should know your wallet's paraphrase and then try to use your account on wings.ai to participate in forecasting . Now which part of it are you most confuse?

Which ethereum wallet do you recommend, and you are saying an ethereum wallet excepts wings?

a lil old, but still applies:

http://cryptocentral.info/topic/1163/wings-pre-beta-how-to-easily-forecast-and-earn-rewards-up-to-250-000-from-bancor

emphasis on the "don't do tasks on public/shared computer"...There is no account timeout, even if you use private/incognito browsers you will remain logged in, so be sure to logout when you're done.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Jump to: