Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 217. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
100x for me is at 3$

I hope price will be steady for Wings until I scoop up some more Sad But I can't control the buyers  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
100x for me is at 3$
Activity: 602
The price is just ranging since May 9, almost a month. A dev update will push this on higher levels.
At least it's almost approaching for dev to provide updates, and auto prices will increase and will be great at the time that dev already spec ...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
The price is just ranging since May 9, almost a month. A dev update will push this on higher levels.
Activity: 602
someone know why all crypto is red today ? why so much Btc dump ?

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.
When will it happen?  Grin

Soon next rise is coming on its own way so hold is the best option at this point if you have strong believe in the team. I think after Q3 price will go around 100k.
Wow .. It will be a fantastic price to see this will be much different from the previous price, we know the price at the moment and that too is very good for us to see ..

that would mean 2$ at current price per token. I wooould love that
You will become a billionaire if the wing price reaches $ 2 USD Grin
I think it will not happen for this month, if bitcoin prices still want to keep going up and do not know when it will be stable, at least the patience is what is needed to hold the bounty coins from yesterday ...
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.

Soon next rise is coming on its own way so hold is the best option at this point if you have strong believe in the team. I think after Q3 price will go around 100k.
Wow .. It will be a fantastic price to see this will be much different from the previous price, we know the price at the moment and that too is very good for us to see ..

You will become a billionaire if the wing price reaches $ 2 USD Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Very well said!

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
This will be big!

Wings will more than just big look at the hard work of the dev team. Wings is ready for big flight so don't miss this opportunity when it will reach to the moon and who are selling at this stage will cry for sure.

I agree.
A good project is a good and slow way.
Although .. see.
hold hold hold and hold  Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can someone invite me to the slack ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
This will be big!

Wings will more than just big look at the hard work of the dev team. Wings is ready for big flight so don't miss this opportunity when it will reach to the moon and who are selling at this stage will cry for sure.

I agree.
A good project is a good and slow way.
Although .. see.
Is it a right time to buy or wait for dip?

Look at the charts. We might be on the verge of a triangle breakout, don't miss this.

There will be growth ...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I have wings bounty tokens on my wings platform, how can i withdraw them? My withdrawal address is set.

If you have you account seed than you can move your tokens from one to another otherwise these are useless you can't transfer them.
Activity: 638
I have wings bounty tokens on my wings platform, how can i withdraw them? My withdrawal address is set.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This will go through the roof.
Activity: 770
going crazy at Livecoin $1.29   WINGS/ETH 24h volume $17,330
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
So any Big news for wings on sight ? Itd Been struggling to reach 16k since weeks
Activity: 672
ATTENTION: The RUNEURO project is in contact with WINGS team for use of WINGS campaign tools (bounty cabinet and funds collection cabinet), and for one of WINGS team to become an escrow for RUNEURO crowdfunding.

The terms for these services are currently being discussed with RUNEURO.

RUNEURO will not use WINGS platform as they are planning to launch their crowdfunding during February.
We would like again to remind everyone that WINGS planned launch is during March.

WINGS will announce about projects that will be using the WINGS platform through the official channels (as it was with AdEx by Stremio, for example).

I hope it was the right time and not be slowed down again.

time is not right but its we that can make time valuable.

I hope this project disappeared forever. Such nonsense should not take place in the world of financial technologies.
lmao. Interesting for what they are counting? Thanks for the warning
Activity: 314
ATTENTION: The RUNEURO project is in contact with WINGS team for use of WINGS campaign tools (bounty cabinet and funds collection cabinet), and for one of WINGS team to become an escrow for RUNEURO crowdfunding.

The terms for these services are currently being discussed with RUNEURO.

RUNEURO will not use WINGS platform as they are planning to launch their crowdfunding during February.
We would like again to remind everyone that WINGS planned launch is during March.

WINGS will announce about projects that will be using the WINGS platform through the official channels (as it was with AdEx by Stremio, for example).

I hope it was the right time and not be slowed down again.

time is not right but its we that can make time valuable.

I hope this project disappeared forever. Such nonsense should not take place in the world of financial technologies.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This will be big!

so you think we can see at least 1USD if not 5USD or even 50USD in next months!?
I'm not sure it will happen next month, but I still hold wings

I also like dreaming, but before talking about 5, 10, 50 or 100 USD we should wait what happens after the release in some weeks. The team looks really good, but now they have to deliver what they´ve promised! If they do so and Wings becomes known better, 1 USD would be a great archievement in the next months - in my opinion. Wings is definitely a long term project. I´ll stay with the Wings I have and I am thinking about buying some thousands more while they are still cheap.
Jump to: