Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 218. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
This will be big!

Wings will more than just big look at the hard work of the dev team. Wings is ready for big flight so don't miss this opportunity when it will reach to the moon and who are selling at this stage will cry for sure.

so you think we can see at least 1USD if not 5USD or even 50USD in next months!?
I'm not sure it will happen next month, but I still hold wings
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
This will be big!

Wings will more than just big look at the hard work of the dev team. Wings is ready for big flight so don't miss this opportunity when it will reach to the moon and who are selling at this stage will cry for sure.

so you think we can see at least 1USD if not 5USD or even 50USD in next months!?
Why should we keep things small? 100+ usd in next few weeks.  Grin
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
This will be big!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This will be big!

Activity: 392
This will be big!
Activity: 406
This project is one of those that you simply need to buy and chill out waiting for profits. Do not try daytrading.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Is it a right time to buy or wait for dip?

Look at the charts. We might be on the verge of a triangle breakout, don't miss this.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Is it a right time to buy or wait for dip?
Today looks to be a good day for wings, it's trading above 12k sat with BTC correction going on and hope to see wings on 20-25k sat range in the next few weeks.So when is the next update coming out for wings now?
Such predictions does not inspire the confidence. Because every single day we has to read the same predictions in this thread. If all this dreams came true, wings should've been overtaken ethereum :d
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Wings will be awesome and 10k is just opportunity to have more . As I did for the past 2 days that BTC was starting to go down. Really timing is everything.

Today looks to be a good day for wings, it's trading above 12k sat with BTC correction going on and hope to see wings on 20-25k sat range in the next few weeks.So when is the next update coming out for wings now?
Is any rumors about adding "wings" on polo exchange? Would be interesting to hear some news:)

Possible but hard to imagine especially when Wings volume is not higher than some coins like Waves, DigixDao and some other. But we might be in for a big surprise if that happens which I would be glad.
Such respectable and valuable project like wings, have to be on the polo exchange. Even at the beginning, when the trade volume is low. Correct me if i am wrong.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Is any rumors about adding "wings" on polo exchange? Would be interesting to hear some news:)

Possible but hard to imagine especially when Wings volume is not higher than some coins like Waves, DigixDao and some other. But we might be in for a big surprise if that happens which I would be glad.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I am still holding most of my Wings but I also bought more for some quick trades especially when it comes down to 10k level. What happened with the Alpha now? 
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Wings will be awesome and 10k is just opportunity to have more . As I did for the past 2 days that BTC was starting to go down. Really timing is everything.

You right at that. I've filled my bag and hope to buy more before anything is released. However there are a lot of good projects now and even better june will be a month of many news for these projects so I hope there is enough time to get more wings.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
someone know why all crypto is red today ? why so much Btc dump ?

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.
When will it happen?  Grin

Soon next rise is coming on its own way so hold is the best option at this point if you have strong believe in the team. I think after Q3 price will go around 100k.
Wow .. It will be a fantastic price to see this will be much different from the previous price, we know the price at the moment and that too is very good for us to see ..

We now think that this is unrealistic. But then we will look at this price and think why I did not buy it then. I believe more in 60 - 70k, but I do not rule out the outcome with 100k. A good project that has a lot of support and strong holders with steel eggs))))
All depends on the current Bitcoin price, if the bitcoin price drops it will probably happen at 100k in the next month, but if bitcoin price keeps rising it will be very hard to touch 100k price, but at least for the current price is ideal in my opinion. ..

Well, the Wings whales are strong hodlers. Anything under 10.8k is scooped up.
Activity: 543
Merit: 501
 Huh Учacтвoвaл в Bounty wings. He мoгy вывecти пo инcтpyкции: ru.blog.wings.ai/иcпoльзoвaниe-myetherwallet-a94f42b6879.
Пpичинa: yтpaчeнa кoдoвaя фpaзa и UTC фaйл. Чтo мнe дeлaть?  
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Everybody is waiting for some big announcement from the dev team about the launch of this platform. Recent partnership with CoinDash is good achievement and they will host ICO on this platform which will boost the price and get succeed to catch attention from big investors.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
someone know why all crypto is red today ? why so much Btc dump ?

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.
When will it happen?  Grin

Here is what follows: huge BTC rise during July then Wings -- in August or September.
Jump to: