Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 220. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Next week, with the launch, it will easily go to 1$
then it will grow month by month with all the projects listed.
Meanwhile people will have an idea of how much you can really earn if you become a forecaster.
If the earning is good, this will be a multiplier.

If we can reach 5 dollars before the end of the year, so it is going to be huge!

I think you're right.  5 USD is reachable in few weeks
I'm not sure about this, but I still hold the wings  Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
What date does the app launch

EDIT: It's launching in a about 3 weeks.

where did you read it?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Sebastian Stupurac and Ivan Efimov have the same photo in the OP
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
What date does the app launch

EDIT: It's launching in a about 3 weeks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Meanwhile people will have an idea of how much you can really earn if you become a forecaster.

If we can reach 5 dollars before the end of the year, so it is going to be huge!

I also think $5 has good chance to achieve there because this will provide great services for promising projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
What a panic today was. The price fell to 9000 satoshi. All my orders are executed, thank you very much. Now I will wait for the addition to poloniex.

Lucky you, I miss that trade, RSK has released update on their platform and hope the mainnet will be made public soon because wings team seems to rely more on RSK platform than Ethereum

How did you get to that taught? they are releasing Wings on Ethereum platform for sure and they will not develope RSK version
Activity: 416

Activity: 213
hallo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yeah the price on bittrex is on steady low and high what i mean is there is no significant drop of price. i guess the investor are being careful when to buy and when to sell.

Wings has been ranging from 11k sats to 12k sats territory since May 11. I guess investors are still waiting for the platform to roll out. Gone are the get-profit-quick crowd.

Soon 1USD/1WINGS will be past  Grin
I am very happy if it happens soon  Grin

But that's a question when will it happen Huh

As soon as possible nowadays all altcoin will be valuable  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Yeah the price on bittrex is on steady low and high what i mean is there is no significant drop of price. i guess the investor are being careful when to buy and when to sell.

Wings has been ranging from 11k sats to 12k sats territory since May 11. I guess investors are still waiting for the platform to roll out. Gone are the get-profit-quick crowd.

in 39min, 20s
Activity: 658

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I've been seeing similar dumps in other ETH tokens. It must be because of ETH looking toppy while bitcoin is rallying again. Ebb and flows by pump chasers.  Grin Blast off by May 27 - 28.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wings starting to show its worth and still undervalue as mentioned. Kinda excited of what are the developments going behind the curtains.
Activity: 166
As usual WINGS kicking ass. For real Bitcointalk team. Dont miss this one. Way undervalued.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
nobody knows when polo add wings?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 464
What a panic today was. The price fell to 9000 satoshi. All my orders are executed, thank you very much. Now I will wait for the addition to poloniex.

Congrats to get this at this price soon this will happen after recent progress now I'm also quite sure soon it will be there.
Even if you look at the price that Bittrex shows today, you can understand that the trading for Polo will be very successful. I think that many have prepared and are waiting for the moment of addition.
Jump to: