Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 219. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
someone know why all crypto is red today ? why so much Btc dump ?

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.
When will it happen?  Grin

Soon next rise is coming on its own way so hold is the best option at this point if you have strong believe in the team. I think after Q3 price will go around 100k.
Wow .. It will be a fantastic price to see this will be much different from the previous price, we know the price at the moment and that too is very good for us to see ..

We now think that this is unrealistic. But then we will look at this price and think why I did not buy it then. I believe more in 60 - 70k, but I do not rule out the outcome with 100k. A good project that has a lot of support and strong holders with steel eggs))))
All depends on the current Bitcoin price, if the bitcoin price drops it will probably happen at 100k in the next month, but if bitcoin price keeps rising it will be very hard to touch 100k price, but at least for the current price is ideal in my opinion. ..
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Very interesting DAO and it seems growing,... bittrex is also a good choice. I have to watch this one too then. Nice project.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.

Soon next rise is coming on its own way so hold is the best option at this point if you have strong believe in the team. I think after Q3 price will go around 100k.
Wow .. It will be a fantastic price to see this will be much different from the previous price, we know the price at the moment and that too is very good for us to see ..

We now think that this is unrealistic. But then we will look at this price and think why I did not buy it then. I believe more in 60 - 70k, but I do not rule out the outcome with 100k. A good project that has a lot of support and strong holders with steel eggs))))
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Very well said!

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Very well said!

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

Very well said!

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Very well said!

Activity: 464

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Merit: 512
So three weeks for a test pump and a real pump just before beta release...looks doable to Bittrex whales.  Grin

Beta release within 10-20 days? Or there are no approximate dates yet?

Still no date announced about that but this is nice time to buy before this release from my point of view the team is still working on it to make this release bugs free and smoother. Soon we will hear good news about that.

We don't know when that announcement will be made, though I have some in my wallet but I will love to add more to my current stake but there are some good  ICO projects coming up next week that, I don't want to miss.
legendary
Merit: 1003
So three weeks for a test pump and a real pump just before beta release...looks doable to Bittrex whales.  Grin

Still no date announced about that but this is nice time to buy before this release from my point of view the team is still working on it to make this release bugs free and smoother. Soon we will hear good news about that.
Activity: 358

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 314
Wings tokens helped me save my deposit and even earn a little.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Good news to see Wings on Chinese exchanges I hope this would be nice to get some big investors from that country. Wings is very promising project and it is worth to hold this while it has very low price at the moment.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
What date does the app launch

EDIT: It's launching in a about 3 weeks.

where did you read it?

On their slack, they said mid-june. So about 3 weeks(ish), and it's just a BETA.

I see it is a BETA with REAL ICOs
So the first token launch will be likely 2 weeks later.
 Tongue
Activity: 117
Merit: 30
What date does the app launch

EDIT: It's launching in a about 3 weeks.

where did you read it?

On their slack, they said mid-june. So about 3 weeks(ish), and it's just a BETA.
Jump to: