Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 221. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
great to see all those news from Wings, soon we will be mooning

I really don't know what is keeping the price down, I think in few days the new floor will be 20ksat, then to the moon when the Beta platform got released

Just chill time will come you will see wings climb up to a dollar in the near future. Meanwhile pick up some wings token while still cheap.

and now Shapeshift now supports wings.

Great news, let's fly to the moon with wings  Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I really don't know what is keeping the price down, I think in few days the new floor will be 20ksat, then to the moon when the Beta platform got released

Just chill time will come you will see wings climb up to a dollar in the near future. Meanwhile pick up some wings token while still cheap.

and now Shapeshift now supports wings.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Don't Get Involved
Hello wings,  take me flying to the moon  Cool

Soon very soon it will happen it's getting more strong and more big wings to fly to the moon. When it will take flight than it will go over $1 in first step and keep move on with this momentum.
Yeah, may this dream come true  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
hello, anyone can point out the differences between wings and aragon?

They are two separate project, Wings platform is to forecast the success of a project while Aragon is a tool for discentralised organisation

Then why wings promoted DAO's? Is also a platform to make DAO's or that was bullshit? Is just a crowdfunding platform, that's it?
Activity: 658

They are two separate project, Wings platform is to forecast the success of a project while Aragon is a tool for discentralised organisation
Activity: 966
New project Social accountability organization ACT announces pre-ICO crowdfund launch using WINGS and Ethereum network
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/867015488953561092

great news keep coming.

first Coindash then Microsoft Bizspark and now this.

it seems there is bright future for Wings
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Soon very soon it will happen it's getting more strong and more big wings to fly to the moon. When it will take flight than it will go over $1 in first step and keep move on with this momentum.
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Don't Get Involved
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
кaк пpинять yчacтиe в икo и кaкoй ceйчac бoнyc?
ICO is over.
Russian-speaking thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-dao-2000-btc-1482690
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great news about Wingsplatform and Microsoft Bizspark. I think price will up soon.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Selling Wings for $5. Come and get it while it's half the price.

$5 is a joke. Wings will hit $25 in 12 months.

Agreed with you look over the latest news about the future of this project in long term this is going to more big project. It's nice time to buy if anybody looking for legit thing than nothing can be trustworthy more than Wings.
I think it unachievable point for a year, even for so huge project like wings. Although if it's will be i will eat my shoes.

Ah, big dreamers. I love price speculation

I just put them in my eth wallet, so I don't need to look at them when I'm trading.
Makes it much easier.

Plus, my eth wallet loves having company, its starting to become an alt-coin paradise there.

Wings has all his favorite friends to hang out with

Dreams vs Facts

I remember the early 2014 when DRK was less $2 and $20 was a dream; now at ~$135.
Also the yearly 2016 when I sold 3K ETH for less then 2K USD because $200 was a dream; now at ~$200.
Also XRP under 0.3 cents for many, many months when 10 cents was a dream; now > 30 cents (> 10000%).
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Wings tokens are still cheap . I have recently bought a $100 worth of tokens @10k sat . Talk about timing it just jumped to 12k.

I know man once the team starts delivering the roadmap WINGS will fly and hopefully BTC price goes down a bit too that would help.
It's very difficult where we know that the current btc price, has not shown a stable price, in because all the atlcoin prices are down and it's actually good to buy wings at the lowest pala ...

Right now bitcoin is soaring high. Many alts are in promo mode. Buying time. We will just hope that Wings can improve its volume so Polo can consider it.
Activity: 602
Wings tokens are still cheap . I have recently bought a $100 worth of tokens @10k sat . Talk about timing it just jumped to 12k.

I know man once the team starts delivering the roadmap WINGS will fly and hopefully BTC price goes down a bit too that would help.
It's very difficult where we know that the current btc price, has not shown a stable price, in because all the atlcoin prices are down and it's actually good to buy wings at the lowest pala ...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
A lot of people out there think ICO's are easy money, but as this website shows, most ICO's just losing people money

https://icostats.com/vs-btc 

Some projects might not want to get evaluated and valued, but we have a few tricks up our sleeves.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
What a panic today was. The price fell to 9000 satoshi. All my orders are executed, thank you very much. Now I will wait for the addition to poloniex.

Lucky you, I miss that trade, RSK has released update on their platform and hope the mainnet will be made public soon because wings team seems to rely more on RSK platform than Ethereum
Jump to: