Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 222. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What a panic today was. The price fell to 9000 satoshi. All my orders are executed, thank you very much. Now I will wait for the addition to poloniex.

Congrats to get this at this price soon this will happen after recent progress now I'm also quite sure soon it will be there.
Activity: 464
What a panic today was. The price fell to 9000 satoshi. All my orders are executed, thank you very much. Now I will wait for the addition to poloniex.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Selling Wings for $5. Come and get it while it's half the price.

$5 is a joke. Wings will hit $25 in 12 months.

Agreed with you look over the latest news about the future of this project in long term this is going to more big project. It's nice time to buy if anybody looking for legit thing than nothing can be trustworthy more than Wings.
I think it unachievable point for a year, even for so huge project like wings. Although if it's will be i will eat my shoes.

Ah, big dreamers. I love price speculation

I just put them in my eth wallet, so I don't need to look at them when I'm trading.
Makes it much easier.

Plus, my eth wallet loves having company, its starting to become an alt-coin paradise there.

Wings has all his favorite friends to hang out with
Activity: 672

Agreed with you look over the latest news about the future of this project in long term this is going to more big project. It's nice time to buy if anybody looking for legit thing than nothing can be trustworthy more than Wings.
I think it unachievable point for a year, even for so huge project like wings. Although if it's will be i will eat my shoes.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Oh, several thousand. More or less.
Activity: 381

How many WINGS you holding  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Congratulation on being part with Microsoft now, I see 1$ wings in few weeks.Can we get more information about the program and how will wings be used here?

once we have the beta up we can create an Azure template for anyone to launch a copy of WINGS, so if you want to provide an interface that's in Swedish, or you want different colors, or you want to only show projects with certain keyword like "artificial intelligence", "virtual reality, or "gaming" or "financial" or whatever you can go ahead and do that.

Also eventually the same for the bounty app; as well as dedicated crowdfunding front end.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Congratulation on being part with Microsoft now, I see 1$ wings in few weeks.Can we get more information about the program and how will wings be used here?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 381
Wings price is suddenly rising and almost 175 btc volume on liqui and 240 btc on bittrex,may i know whats the news for price rise? do we have any update from the team coming up soon? or someone from slack can post here?

WINGS is now part of Microsoft:
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/866620320177901568

I'm predicting $10 per WING before the end of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wings price is suddenly rising and almost 175 btc volume on liqui and 240 btc on bittrex,may i know whats the news for price rise? do we have any update from the team coming up soon? or someone from slack can post here?
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
Holding my bag!
now its time to get on board, looks like we have a Microsoft support!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hello.

Where my place? I bought a ticket to the Mars Grin
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
its better to hold other altcoin or token any moment the bubble will burst bitcoin will go down and so its fiat value, or maybe i am wrong and the bitcoin bull run will continue and hit the 5k mark.

Altcoins grow with Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes two times higher, then maybe the remaining coins will grow 4 times. Grin
look at polo now. red rain. BTC smashed alts again.
Jump to: