Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 223. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
How I even missed the Rootstock ico ? ^^ It seems a good project it's nice to see Wings got awesome partnerships

There are was no ico as i understand. Below the quote from press release.
the prolific investor from New York, RSK Labs raised $1 million to further develop the first smart contracts platform secured by Bitcoin and fully compatible with Ethereum.

That 1 million USD is from Angel investors, they will conduct ICO but the detail information on their ICO is not out yet, I think the team is taking their time to get thinks right also the issue of Bitcoin scaling debate must be having impact on the project. I know the team want to capitalise on Bitcoin solid security and beat Ethereum to their team
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
its better to hold other altcoin or token any moment the bubble will burst bitcoin will go down and so its fiat value, or maybe i am wrong and the bitcoin bull run will continue and hit the 5k mark.

Altcoins grow with Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes two times higher, then maybe the remaining coins will grow 4 times. Grin
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
its better to hold other altcoin or token any moment the bubble will burst bitcoin will go down and so its fiat value, or maybe i am wrong and the bitcoin bull run will continue and hit the 5k mark.

BTC -- 4k imo. Still, June and Wings are around the corner. I hope for drop under 10k, WINGS under 250k is a splendid price.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
So when will we have new DAO that launch on WINGS?

Well the first version of the WINGS DAO contracts should be up sometime in June, we need to finish some things up and get them audited and correct any errors or weaknesses which are identified.

So, the closer we get to June launch, the higher the price goes. Thanks for the tip!

RE: Price dropping - Dumb money thinking they'll sell WINGS to chase other pumps or BTC rising  - typical, but doesn't work all the time.
Activity: 672
How I can move my wings from fly.wings.ai to my eth address? Thanks
Try to follow this instruction. https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I have just invested in Wings...

My only concern is are ICOs going to grow and continue to be a big thing or are they peaking now?

And will people use this platform to launch their ICOS?

Is it right timing for this sort of Project?

Are these guys still partnered with ANTSHARES https://blog.wings.ai/wings-and-antshares-partner-for-smart-contracts-and-blockchain-r-d-bb76a9cc6704

You took a great decision to take step in into this promising project and I also have a nice amount into this. I hope so in future Wings will be mega platform to host an ICO and all investors will enjoy to be part of this journey.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

I have just invested in Wings...

My only concern is are ICOs going to grow and continue to be a big thing or are they peaking now?

And will people use this platform to launch their ICOS?

Is it right timing for this sort of Project?

Are these guys still partnered with ANTSHARES https://blog.wings.ai/wings-and-antshares-partner-for-smart-contracts-and-blockchain-r-d-bb76a9cc6704

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
How I can move my wings from fly.wings.ai to my eth address? Thanks
Activity: 361
Many people are talking about TEZOS will be an ICO scam.
True or not does not matter, now people need more trustfulness in ICOs.
Reasons like those are why the world needs you WINGS!
Hurry up developers and launch the platform, WINGS is going to change the crypto world forever!

Less than 20 days left before the release. I think many startups will want to use their project in the form of a decentralized autonomous organization.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Many people are talking about TEZOS will be an ICO scam.
True or not does not matter, now people need more trustfulness in ICOs.
Reasons like those are why the world needs you WINGS!
Hurry up developers and launch the platform, WINGS is going to change the crypto world forever!
Activity: 642
What are the differences between wings and Aragon network?
i like how they did ico no lost seed and issues. In one day token got on bittrex.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Projects like Wings and RSK are precious. It's just a matter of time. Keep your coins, this is just the beginning.
Yeah, i still hold some wings, and wait for the prices wings rise high  Smiley

Yeah, but remember that 9 of 10 startups will fail in the future. Wings have very ambitious plans and I support the project but we don't know if it will succeed.
I know the risks that I have to face, but I still believe in the wings team for the future of wings  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Trading volume going up. Pump soon ?
Activity: 314
Looking at the charts, it's accumulation time. Don't sell cheap, wait for pamp.
good news..  I have bought some wings in 0.0008 and now ready to sell

Wait a bit, soon release and the price will not be so small.

The growth potential is visible, and I think that 1 dollar for this token is not attached.
Activity: 476
Looking at the charts, it's accumulation time. Don't sell cheap, wait for pamp.
good news..  I have bought some wings in 0.0008 and now ready to sell
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
We may see some price improvement when the platform is release, so better buy now or regret it later its gonna get lower some of the bag holders will try to manipulate the price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Be ready to see Wings token's value becoming 2X at least at the end of this month when the platform will be released or we will be near to those dates. It is always best time to grab while tokens are cheaper without waiting for more cheaper. Wings in couple of months will be traded at $1 each token.
Activity: 358

Well the first version of the WINGS DAO contracts should be up sometime in June, we need to finish some things up and get them audited and correct any errors or weaknesses which are identified.

Good news, June is around the corner. Wings team like to always dot their i's and cross their t's but hope this won't be more than June. I will look to add to my position if the price dropped below 10ksat. Good investment for investors 4X return but holding out for 10X now

This project is very similar to the dynamics of development with Stratis. I decided to hold tokens and not sell them in the near future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Good news, June is around the corner. Wings team like to always dot their i's and cross their t's but hope this won't be more than June. I will look to add to my position if the price dropped below 10ksat. Good investment for investors 4X return but holding out for 10X now
Jump to: